Suri doll BUYERS REVIEW

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
robbyd
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Suri doll BUYERS REVIEW

Post by robbyd »

Hi Folks!

Just wanted to share some exciting news with all of you great Forum members!!!
Please forgive my photo skills as I share some VERY amatuer photos with you. There is a lot I need to learn about photography and need a better camera as well!!

First, let me say a few things about Sili doll's most recent release, Suri doll!
She is absolutely head and shoulders above ANY other TPE doll I have ever owned. You are really missing out on something if you do not get one for yourself!! I have owned other dolls from yourdoll and other companies and while they offer a realistic and beautiful product, they cannot compare to the SOFTNESS and REALISM of Silidoll, PERIOD.

Mig, the owner of Silidoll has provided OUTSTANDING customer service and answers EVERY question(and I had quite a few!) in a timely and efficient fashion and is a true artist as well. Thanks for bringing these wonderful dolls to life for us!

Shipping-
This is another true advantage of ordering from this company. From the time I received the tracking, the doll was at my door in 4 days!!! This is unbelievable and the sooner you get your doll, the sooner the fun can start!!

Sex-
I unfortunately need to sell this doll due to some financial circumstances, so I cannot speak to this but I did place a condom covered finger into her holes and let me just say that there is a nice comfortable GRIP with each hole providing VARIOUS TEXTURES to enhance the feel of sexual intercourse!! She is also a GREAT CUDDLE BUDDY after sex as she falls into place very nicely!

Flexibility-
She has tight leg and arm joints but these will loosen over time. Her neck is VERY FLEXIBLE allowing her head to be tilted up and down and side to side as well. There is a slight creaking sound in the neck that will dissipate after time as well and with more use. Her legs can be placed way back for missionary, she can also rest back on her elbows and holds position well in doggy style!! Very nice articulation in feet and wrists as well and poseable fingers!!

Unboxing and Accessories-
Mig is very generous in packing his dolls with a lot of GOODIES!!! A box of condoms, a vibrating egg with moaning sounds with earbuds, several outfits and lingerie and a cleaning bottle that can spray water into her orifices to aid in cleaning!

Upon removing her from the box, I immediately was taken aback(in a very good way!) at how very SOFT her head and face are!! She is very realistic in facial appearance with quite stunning GOOD LOOKS!! The face of an ANGEL!! Good job again, Mig!! I also love the NEW JAPAN LIGHT SKIN TONE which is close to a porcelain true Japanese girl skintone!

BREASTS
VERY SOFT to touch and at the slightest movement of any part of the doll, the BREASTS MOVE and BOUNCE very nicely!! A pleasure to feel, and adding a water based lube will only enhance the experience!

Vagina
Another good job here by Sili dolls as the vagina is a vast improvement over the Sumi model doll.
A more anatomically correct placement now allows doggy style vaginal penetration where it was not possible before with Sumi! Very nice detailing as well and can be customized with pink or brown color according to customer's wishes!

ASS
THE ABSOLUTE BEST PART OF THIS DOLL!!!! SO SOFT AND JIGGLY TOO!!!
Not only this, but it is so thick and meaty in person that it is the BEST BUTT OF ANY DOLL ON THE MARKET AT ANY PRICE, in my opinion and I have owned all of the major silicone dolls including realdoll, Ruby 13, Mechadoll, Boytoy and just about every other silicone and TPE doll out there and as far as I am concerned not one of them can compare to this incredible bubble butt!!! The butt alone makes this doll worth the price of admission and she is priced very competitively for all that she offers!!!

PRICE

Offered at $1749 on the Silidoll website, this is an Incredible value with all the improvements that Mig has offered in this doll! The new Japan skin tone, the redesigned and new location of the vagina, and the incredible softness(shores softer than any other TPE DOLL!) with the Korean TPE formulation that has to be FELT TO BE BELIEVED!!!

OVERALL, this Suri doll is a NO BRAINER and a doll that will continue to deliver in the sexual department and as a true cuddle companion which I highly recommend.
Stay tuned for future releases from Mig and Silidolls as this company remains on the cutting edge of new technology and will easily stand up to dolls costing double and even triple the price!!!
105_0001.JPG
105_0001.JPG (14.01 KiB) Viewed 6719 times
105_0002.JPG
105_0002.JPG (25.36 KiB) Viewed 6719 times
105_0004.JPG
105_0004.JPG (30.06 KiB) Viewed 6719 times
105_0007.JPG
105_0007.JPG (26.47 KiB) Viewed 6719 times
105_0008.JPG
105_0008.JPG (22.48 KiB) Viewed 6719 times
105_0012.JPG
105_0012.JPG (31.5 KiB) Viewed 6719 times
105_0028.JPG
105_0028.JPG (23.69 KiB) Viewed 6719 times

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Suri doll BUYERS REVIEW

Post by stones »

Thank you for the information, I'm sorry you have to let her go so soon.

robbyd
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by robbyd »

Thank you stones!
Someone is going to be very lucky to receive her!

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Thank you for posting a review of her.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

robbyd
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by robbyd »

You are welcome!!

Thndrrbolt
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Thndrrbolt »

In that last full body picture, I was surprised to see that the breasts are not as proportionately large as they appeared in the initial head and partial body shots.
T'Bolt

robbyd
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by robbyd »

They are very big and full. It is just the camera angle.

Thndrrbolt
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Thndrrbolt »

Good to hear.
Can you post a few more full body shots to illustrate your point?
T'Bolt

robbyd
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by robbyd »

Okay, please do not be fooled by the photos. In person her breasts are quite large for her size.
In fact, they are larger than the J cup OR doll. I do not own this doll but it has been mentioned by owners of Sumi doll which has the same exact body size and dimensions.

Look at these pics...
105_0008.JPG
105_0008.JPG (22.48 KiB) Viewed 6422 times
105_0039.JPG
105_0039.JPG (21.23 KiB) Viewed 6422 times
If interested, I am selling mine now and you can get her with two heads. Regular and horny head with closed eyes and tongue. Same as Sumi Horny head.

robbyd
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by robbyd »

Due to unforeseen financial circumstances, I am now selling my beautiful Suri Doll!!!
Please PM me for more info.
She will be shipping from NY via FEDEX and will include 2 heads, 3 sets of eyes, 3 wigs and other goodies.

bootylover
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by bootylover »

can you move eyes/eyelids?

robbyd
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by robbyd »

eyes can move and colors can be changed!!

robbyd
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by robbyd »

As you guys can see, the Suri display models are LIKE NEW and are an incredible deal!
Take a look at the sales forum and take advantage of these crazy prices!!

robbyd
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by robbyd »

Thanks, guys! Doll is now sold!!!

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

Cool, I like the vagina, it actually 'spreads' instead of just gapes like many others.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

INFORMATIONS