Honest Review of Suki (THE GOOD AND BAD)

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
silireview

Honest Review of Suki (THE GOOD AND BAD)

Post by silireview »

Disclaimers: 1. I was asked to give a review of Silidoll's Suki in exchange for a discount.
2. This is my first and only sex doll to date.
3. I do not regret the purchase overall and I would buy again from Mig and Silidoll, especially if some improvements are made.
4. I am actually a fairly normal guy who has had several relationships with.. yes.. real women.

Alright.. so at some point I thought I would get off my lazy butt and actually write the review that I promised. So, here it is. I will be completely honest and detail the good and bad of my experience with Suki doll 110cm.

First off, the purchase and delivery process was great. The Silidoll crew really are great with responding to inquiries and they provide very good customer service from my experience. The doll was delivered within a few business days as promised and the packaging was as discreet as it could be. This is always a huge plus as it establishes trust. Okay, so the details...

THE GOOD

1. Definitely the best sex toy I've ever had. Not that I have had many but it definitely beats a fleshlight. I honestly didn't think the 3 orifices would feel as good as they did. I didn't care too much for the oral but the vaginal and anal felt amazing. I would say just as good if not better than the fleshlight. Of course, the benefit of a pretty face and body only added to the overall experience. Easily the best sex toy I've ever had and that alone, for me, warranted the price I paid.

2. I had amazing orgasms with the Suki doll and to me that was the main purpose. I wasn't looking for any sort of companionship or cuddling. It was all about the sex and orgasms and Suki did not disappoint on that front.

3. Real life gf or wife can be a lot of responsibility and stress. You didn't have to worry about all those things. You could be completely selfish and sometimes that's great.

4. The Korean TPE. Yes, it's pretty damn soft. I never owned other dolls so I can't compare. But I do believe that Sili doll probably has some of the softest sex doll TPE out there. I wouldn't doubt it. However, they are definitely not as soft as a real women.

THE BAD

1. Durability. I'm not gonna say that Sili dolls have bad durability compared to other dolls. I doubt that. Especially in the price range. But I can say that sex dolls currently are just not as durable as you would like or think they might be. My doll lasted about 2 months before I had to get rid of it. Admittedly I wasn't super careful with it but who wants to be super super careful during sex... especially if you want to get a little rough. The vaginal and anal canals became just one BIG canal after about 5 sessions. Don't spread her legs too wide. But it wasn't like I was putting the doll in a full split either. I don't have a monster black penis guys. That shouldn't happen. Also she lost a hand and had several other tears within a few sessions. HOWEVER, I will say that her head and torso (breasts, stomach, butt, back) are very durable. It's the extremities like arms, hands and feet that won't last long as well as her orifices. If you want to keep your doll in good shape for a long period of time, you will have to be very, very careful with it.

2. The skeletal frame. It's terrible. I understand why they would use cheap parts on things that customers can't see but to me it was just too terrible. Here's why. They pose a safety risk. You know the really cheap metal furniture you find at flea markets. That's basically the same type of material used for the skeleton. I know because I basically had to dismember the doll to get rid of it. (yea... i know... that's one thing they never tell you. What you have to go through to get rid of a sex doll....) So, the ends of the skeletal frame near the feet and hands have really sharp edges. It's one of the reasons why the dolls will tear in those areas and the skeletal frame will poke out. I think I remember seeing rounded plastic inserts at the ends of the frame but they obviously are not doing their job. I have one inch scars in three places on my body from getting cut by those things. Thank god I didn't get cut in very important or visible places on my body. I know I didn't have a defective doll. I could tell by the way the skeletal frame looked that this is the way all the dolls frames are. They could improve this soooo much and they really, really should.

3. When I bought the Suki doll they didn't have an option for permanent or semi-permanent makeup. I think they are starting to do that now but it's really important because if you wash your doll thoroughly it will lose the makeup that was applied and you have to reapply every time. It's a big hassle and most men aren't exactly good at applying makeup. So, you better really enjoy the first couple of sessions because the doll won't be as pretty afterwards unless you take the time and effort to become good at doing ladies makeup. Permanent makeup will go a long way in improving the experience of owning a sex doll.

4. The wigs I received didn't fit nicely on the doll's head. The wigs were too big so they moved around alot. Also, these wigs and probably wigs in general are really difficult to clean without damaging the wig. To me, they felt like one time use wigs. I'm not saying I prefer expensive wigs on my doll. I prefer ALOT of wigs so I can use a new one each time. So, it would be nice to get like 10 cheap one time use wigs rather than a really nice wig that would be a pain in the butt to clean. You may end up with a cancer patient sex doll. No offense to people with cancer.

5. Sex dolls are heavy and tough to clean especially if you are against using condoms. It's really a chore to clean your doll after each session.

So, that's it. All of my complaints are not really directed toward Mig or Sili doll. I think they make an excellent doll at the price range. My complaints are more directed to sex dolls in general at their current state. I hope my complaints can help improve them for the future. Having said all these things, I would still purchase from Sili doll if I was to buy another sex doll. I really think they are on to something and with a few improvements.. they will be getting business from me again. Please... improve the skeletal frame!!!!

swivelthumb

Re: Honest Review of Suki (THE GOOD AND BAD)

Post by swivelthumb »

2 months!

4biddenartist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 4biddenartist »

interesting review. I have never seen a review like this. I am glad I choose removable insert as I like rough sex as well and would much rather replace an insert then have a permanently stretched out vag.
I do not think that you took good care of this doll and really put it through the ringer, which is fine but sad and yet informative. Pictures would have helped a bunch to explain the hand coming off and what the skeleton looked like. Very interesting read, I guess if ya have the money to blow...
I think therefore,
I try not to.
-me

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

Just because the review comes from a newbie, doesn't invalidate the review. My Suri is only two weeks old and has a broken backbone (see pic) caused by normal use. I'm not rough with my dolls, and I've owned a Candy8Teen, Mini Love Doll, and a YL148. I bought the Suri because of her claimed softness and I wanted a lighter doll.
While she is incredibly soft (her ass is too real!), her breasts are not as soft as my YL148's. Her head orifice is much too small, but her other two are outstanding, but all that's mute now. I would not nor do not recommend this doll to anyone. I'm out a lot of money that should've gone to the WM below.
Attachments
Sigh, should've gone with this one.
Sigh, should've gone with this one.
Wm140.jpg (163.04 KiB) Viewed 5124 times
Backbone broken mid-section
Backbone broken mid-section
20160730_103147.jpg (457.55 KiB) Viewed 5124 times
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

Just to be clear: I do not recommend the Siri Doll.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:

kruiser
Ex-Member

Post by kruiser »

If you treat a doll like a sex toy then don't expect it to last very long. If you just wanna bang something then torso's or flesh lights are better. The skeletons on the dolls are indeed fragile and they do need improving but if you are careful with your doll and use common sense, they will last a long time.

For anal and vag tearing, use some good lube and use TPE glue so it doesn't get worse.
Hands and feet are delicate, don't put pressure on them and use pillows when you position her.
Make up is something you gotta do so practice and get good at it, we all started somewhere.
Wigs need to be tightened and the back of the cap pushed under the straps. Fulls size wigs will obviously not work with short dolls.
Wigs need care, use a good comb, hair clips and hair bands.
Get a routine for easy cleaning, cleaning wipes, squirt bottle, tampons, fan etc.
Don't put the doll in awkward positions
Regular powdering is a must
Treat the doll with respect

If you or anyone who is thinking of buying a doll can't or won't do these, then you are wasting your money.

swivelthumb

Post by swivelthumb »

Manufacturers spend too much time on shapes, colors, and options. How about designing 2 dolls that hold up to normal use.

Duro123
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Duro123 »

Wow hope it doesn't happen to my suri. She is giving me the best sleep ever. II'd be devastated with that type of injury

Luminous

Post by Luminous »

kruiser wrote:If you treat a doll like a sex toy then don't expect it to last very long. If you just wanna bang something then torso's or flesh lights are better. The skeletons on the dolls are indeed fragile and they do need improving but if you are careful with your doll and use common sense, they will last a long time.

For anal and vag tearing, use some good lube and use TPE glue so it doesn't get worse.
Hands and feet are delicate, don't put pressure on them and use pillows when you position her.
Make up is something you gotta do so practice and get good at it, we all started somewhere.
Wigs need to be tightened and the back of the cap pushed under the straps. Fulls size wigs will obviously not work with short dolls.
Wigs need care, use a good comb, hair clips and hair bands.
Get a routine for easy cleaning, cleaning wipes, squirt bottle, tampons, fan etc.
Don't put the doll in awkward positions
Regular powdering is a must
Treat the doll with respect

If you or anyone who is thinking of buying a doll can't or won't do these, then you are wasting your money.
From the reviews i have seen thus far, it seems like deterioration over time is inevitable...

Do you think removal inserts would be a better option in the long run, since built in ones can get worn over time?
The Principles That Govern Relationships

Briffault's Law < Every Man should know of this law...

Sili Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sili Doll »

Dear silireview and Meso,

Thank you for your comments and feedbacks. And thanks also to kruiser for your inputs about dolls` care and maintenance in general.

We feel bad about the misadventures of your dolls.

We use quality skeleton (Click here to find out more) and premium Korean TPE in the manufacturing of our dolls.

The good durability and resistance of our dolls has been confirmed in @DollAfficionado`s aggressive stress tests (Click here to read the test results) - Thanks D.A.!

There should be no issues with a proper use, maintenance and care. The key rules being (this part is more for new doll owners) - Please:
- Avoid over flexing the skeleton. Over bending the skeleton may cause damages to the doll, not only the skeleton itself but also the TPE surrounding the stressed areas
- Restore the doll in her original position after use. Leaving the doll in stressing positions (such as with her arms up in the air or legs 180 degree open) for a too long time may also cause similar damages
- Dry the doll after cleansing and store her in a dry, room temperature environment
- Move the skeleton gently, whilst changing the doll`s position - please refer to the video hereunder for reference

And, if you are not sure about what can or cannot be done with your doll, please ask us, either by using our online live chat (http://www.silidoll.com) or by emailing us: belsinco@gmail.com.

About the vagina tears, with sufficient lubrication (and good cleansing and drying post use), there should be no tears. Now, please note for above-average sized clients, we can customize our doll`s vagina as follows, so to prevent tears:
- Make the vagina depth deeper (up to about 20 cm)
- Make the vagina internal width wider (up to 2 times the default width)
- Make the doll have no anal canal, which will reinforce the overall resistance of the vagina

Our dolls` holes design and size have been a good fit for the vast majority of our customers. But we do understand some may need size customization. In this case, please note we can do this, simply use our online live chat (http://www.silidoll.com) to let us know your requirements.

Many thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Mig & Sili Doll

Video: How to Move Doll`s Skeleton
Sili Doll™ makes the World`s Softest Sex Doll!
* SkinTech™ Japan & Korean TPE - Feels Real. Smells Nice. Durable.
* Free UPS Shipping on all Sex Dolls with guaranteed delivery and customs paid and cleared (USA & EU)
* Money Back Guarantee against Non Delivery
* Record Order to Delivery: average 20-25 business days (USA/ EU)
* Discretion and 24/7 Service

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

Kruiser, your post should be a permanent one above every thread in our forum, and should be required reading for all newbies. I tip my hat to you; extremely honest & well written. It reminds me a talk I got from my father about sex.
Past Dolls:
Current Dolls:

INFORMATIONS