It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:38 pm

By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with the Rules Of Conduct and Terms Of Use of this website.

Official TDF Rules & TOS

Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]  
Search for:

Post subject: suki review
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:49 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

I received suki a few months ago and had no time to sit down and write a review. I wish I videoed the box opening but not very tech savvy .I purchased this as a masturbation enhancer, not something to sleep or travel with . My review will be more of a sexual based review.
first off right out of the box she was very beautiful , I picked the blonde hair blue eyes option. I had fears of a child like
appearance ,I never felt this myself. She is small just a click under 4feet tall . Which I will now say makes many things easier like storage.
She fits under a bed with no problem .... Sexy stripper clothes has been a problem since she is small , still working on finding striper heels in a Childs 9 lol Her breasts are dam near perfect .Ass is cute and instant turn on .She has a flat stomach which is also kinda cool . Her skin is fantastic and only gets better with a little powder . Her face is a dream , the mouth is a hair small and there is a eye bulge during oral. Mouth also has a cool suction that adds a little realism . Wig is a little large for her head I solved that bye a little knot in the wig strap. I lay the wig out when not in use to avoid any tangles. Her head gave me a hair of trouble lining up at 12oclock ,simple washer solved that problem as well . Currently designing a cedar chest for permanent storage . Hopefully I can figure out how to post those pics . Her vagina is also small but does stretch a bit ,with some nice added textures inside. Anal also has textures ,inside for pleasure. Cleaning is not a 5second deal ,but I am getting better . Will keep an eye out for some technique that will help. All her pleasure entrances get the job done in no time . Actually I finish faster with her than I do with a real girl , not sure why . Her joints move well on my model , in matter fact I have not lost one nail on any feet or hands . Mig is very helpful with any problems ,he responded to my texts pretty quick .
Overall the time from order to pick up was about a week .
cons
Unfortunately my vagina came with some damage , mig offered a partial refund which makes me believe he cares about his product and customer base . Will admit looking at suri these days lol
I am not going anywhere anytime soon I will be on here from time to time . Anyone have questions hit me up .
The big test now is longevity of the doll , only time will tell .
Thanks mike [video_jibjab][/video_jibjab]

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: suki review
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:27 pm 

Thank you for posting your review of Suki.

Review of my "Kagome", SURI-T torso doll sold by Sili Doll, the maker of the World's Softest TPE doll!
viewtopic.php?f=253&t=85969
 Profile Send private message  

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]