My Suki Review and Photos

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: My Suki Review and Photos

Post by Adventurer »

Thanks Windave! I'm glad you found the review helpful. In another week or so I'm going to write a one month review update and shoot another photo set. I have more great things to say about Suki. My emphatic recommendations still stand.
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

robert127
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by robert127 »

I am so close to ordering her right now, finger hovering over the key... still leery of payment process, don't want my bank account wiped out. What precautions are there against that?

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

No worries there man, just pay with paypal. Sili doll is a TDF verified vendor anyway, so their reputation on this forum matters a lot to them.

And welcome to the forum btw :)
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

Piper Doll Jessica:

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

Suki: 1 Month Update

It's been about one month since I received my Suki and I'd like to share a few observations and update the review a little now that the 'honeymoon period' is *technically* over. I say technically because I still adore this doll, and she's still performing well beyond my best expectations. She's changed a little with age and use, but largely in ways that improve the experience.

Customer Support

I mentioned this in a previous post, but since this is my 'official' review update, I think it's worth bringing up again. My particular Suki arrived with a few issues that I discussed in the original review, but Mig and Sili Doll have done a great job in taking care of that to my satisfaction. I have even purchased a second doll from them, a Sukiwaai model (new review forthcoming... :D). I can say that even in the face of a few problems, I am very satisfied with the way they handled my purchase.

Softness

In this category, Suki only improved with time. She was already fairly soft out of the box, but with play and time, she's become even softer. Her breasts are now incredibly supple and even more fun to play with than before. They are quite realistic to the touch now. Her orifices have softened a bit as well. I more or less keep them lined with vaseline, so they are always ready for play. This also helps with clean-up as well since water just beads off of the vaseline.

Skeleton

Suki's skeleton has loosened a bit. I've posed her hundreds of different times at this point for photoshoots and to move her into sexual positions. I like to mix it up when I'm playing with her, so frequently position changes are part of the routine with her. Her small size makes this very easy to do and her flexibility allows this to happen on a whim.

The looser skeleton is a net positive, because she is easier to handle now. She still holds poses beautifully, but can be manipulated that much more quickly and easily. I hope her joints do not become too much looser though, or she may begin to have difficulties holding some of the more difficult poses.

Her other wrist has now failed however, meaning both wrists are now floppy. This remains my largest point of criticism of this doll. It seems like this is a consistent issue on TPE dolls in this size range, so I hope all manufacturers take note and redesign this part of the skeleton.

I'll also reiterate that I'm glad she does not have finger wires, because I've had several "oh shit" moments with her hands (like getting stuck under me as I roll her over) that would have probably caused damage if there was an internal structure. Instead, the fingers just stretched like crazy and returned to their original position immediately and without incident. I can see the advantage of finger wires for serious photography on a larger doll, but as a sex doll, not having them is a major benefit.

Final Impressions

Other than the wrist issue, Suki has shown tremendous resilience to wear and tear. I've not been easy on her, as over the last month I've used her at least twice a day for photos or for play. Her orifices have held up beautifully though and I have no major tearing despite not being as careful as I probably should be. Perhaps it's the mineral oil treatments that have helped with this, or maybe the ultra-soft TPE is able to stretch in ways that make damage of this kind less likely.

At this end, I adore my Suki doll. She's cute, sexy, and always up for the next thing. She looks as good as the day she came out of the box, even after a month of very heavy use. I do need to learn to be more careful, especially in the heat of the moment, but so far her high-quality TPE body has let me get away with some pretty careless moves.

I highly recommend Suki for first-time doll owners and others who are looking for a great value in a scaled-down doll. Her size and weight are great for both quick and extended sessions. She's forgiving enough that you can make the occasional mistake with her and she'll still hold up well. If you're considering a doll in the 100-125 CM range, you absolutely must take a serious look at Suki.

I've included a series of photos of Suki in her workout clothes. These pictures are only lightly edited so that you can get a better sense of Suki's Japan Light White skin tone. I have added makeup of course, but I hope they are helpful nonetheless.
Attachments
workout.jpg
workout.jpg (4.03 MiB) Viewed 3764 times
IMG_0433.jpg
IMG_0433.jpg (4.78 MiB) Viewed 3764 times
IMG_0455.jpg
IMG_0455.jpg (3.72 MiB) Viewed 3764 times
IMG_0471.jpg
IMG_0471.jpg (2.86 MiB) Viewed 3764 times
IMG_0487.jpg
IMG_0487.jpg (5.04 MiB) Viewed 3764 times
IMG_0497.jpg
IMG_0497.jpg (3.79 MiB) Viewed 3764 times
IMG_0505.jpg
IMG_0505.jpg (5.34 MiB) Viewed 3764 times
IMG_0506.jpg
IMG_0506.jpg (4.27 MiB) Viewed 3764 times
IMG_0513.jpg
IMG_0513.jpg (4.48 MiB) Viewed 3764 times
----

Piper Doll Jessica:

DollyHello
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by DollyHello »

Fantastic review.

I know this is an old post, but I had a couple questions:

Is it easy to remove head? for storage purposes I just need to get it as small as possible. Do the legs bend well so I could more easily squish this into a box?

Is there a suspension hook option for the Suki?

Could I modify this doll so it would accept an onahole? they really need to release an insert-ready version of this.

Finally, I like the look of the brunette doll you got? What were the specifications, including eye color?

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

Hey DollyHello!

Yes Suki's head detaches quite easily, but I don't think there is a suspension option. You ideally want to store her in lying down on a smooth comfy surface in her original box in the position she shipped in. I also wouldn't recommend trying to fit an onahole in her. The built in vagina is fantastic and despite what some people may say, it feels better and is easier to clean than an insert. Most damage to dolls in this area occurres when people insert or remove inserts! Use Vaseline down there before play, and the supplies irrigator to rinse after, then dry with cotton balls. All told, its two minutes of clean up.

My Suki has a lot of various options these days since I've accumulated so much stuff for her!. I like her with brown and blue eyes and I have a great brunette wig in a shoulder length bob that really brings out her cuteness! Suki is such a great doll. You're going to love her. She's so fun, cute, and convenient too. Sukiwaai has my heart but Suki is still the queen of all Sili Dolls haha!
----

Piper Doll Jessica:

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

It's halloween that means only one thing - time to play dress up!

Gotta give some credit to Anung for the idea and Borgmatrix who totally beat me to this outfit!
Attachments
e2.png
e2.png (12.31 MiB) Viewed 2906 times
e1.png
e1.png (16 MiB) Viewed 2906 times
----

Piper Doll Jessica:

Tao_doll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Tao_doll »

Wow she is cute! 8O Nice photoshoot work btw!

I'm selling my Z-onedoll 138cm because of weight and now looking at this one half of the weight? WOw! Have to sell Z-one 1st :roll:

highwymn
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by highwymn »

Darkangel65 wrote:Lovely looking doll...but looks too young looking for my tastes...uk customs would have a field day blocking this doll

That is the only issue I have with most dolls, especially the smaller ones. I am not looking for a smaller doll for the "Younger" look, but the storability and price ranges.

That said, from my dealings with SiliDoll so far and what I have researched, this is an excellent choice in the smaller doll range, and haven't done much research yet, on the larger dolls, except Suri.

I already have a 165cm doll (Sanhui 165cm silicone doll - Alice Pettersdatter), and I don't have room for multiple large dolls, per se.
"If you don't love, leave it..." --Merle Haggard

INFORMATIONS