My Sukiwaai Review and Photos

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

My Sukiwaai Review and Photos

Post by Adventurer »

My Sukiwaai Review

DSC_5986.png
DSC_5986.png (18.26 MiB) Viewed 22606 times
Hello everyone! I’d like to share with you all a review of my newest and most precious doll: Sili Doll’s brand new Sukiwaai. I adore this doll, and as such, have gone a little overboard on the length of this review. Sharing her with you all is just too exciting. I’d tell the world about her if I could!

With that out of the way, please enjoy this review and the photos from our first few photoshoots.

Choosing Sukiwaai

Just over one month ago, I received my first TPE doll. In looking for a first doll, I opted for a practical (i.e. reduced-scale and low-cost) doll and went with Suki. When I received her, I immediately fell for her. Once I knew that doll ownership was for me, I became curious about larger more substantial dolls. After a short time, I resolved to get one of my own.

The full-size TPE doll market is certainly better now than ever before. There are so many great looking dolls in the 155+ range that it is overwhelming to even begin to shop for them. As with any doll owner, choosing a doll is an intensely personal decision. I’m attracted to dolls that span the line between reality and fantasy, and I struggle with the “uncanny valley” of some of the ultra-realistic high-end dolls. That said, I adore my Suki doll’s aesthetics and from a quality/value perspective she was a great choice. In addition, I had nothing but positive experiences from previously doing business with Mig and the Sili Doll team. With all this in mind, Sili Doll’s brand new Sukiwaai seemed like a natural decision. I went ahead and bought her.

After placing the order, I was skeptical. Sukiwaai is one of the largest and heaviest TPE dolls ever made. At 169 cm and 90 pounds, she is an absolute beast! Surely, this would present challenges – and I couldn’t help but wonder, is Sukiwaai worth it in a world full of excellent smaller and/or lighter dolls?

In short: Yes. Yes, she is.

In this review, I share my experiences and observations after having spent one week with Sukiwaai - from her unboxing to the present. I hope you find the information presented here valuable, especially if you are either new to doll ownership or are considering upgrading to a larger doll from a smaller one.

Unboxing Sukiwaai
IMG_0530.png
IMG_0530.png (1.7 MiB) Viewed 22606 times
Sukiwaai came in a very long, skinny box weighing 99 pounds. It was a brief but terrible struggle to get her up the stairs and into my room. At one point, I almost lost her. Only through giving it all my strength did I manage to get her all the way home. Upon opening the box, I began to have intense second thoughts about this doll. I was already sore from moving her from my car to the top of the stairs and yet there she was, a giant piece of TPE wrapped around a metal endoskeleton. It was intimidating to say the least.

I rooted around the box a bit to find her head, two wigs, three outfits, and a care package that included two vibrators (one with sound). I was happy to see not only the black fishnet body-stocking, but also a cute schoolgirl get-up (not the one pictured) and a gorgeous sheer white teddy and panty set. It was then that I noticed that someone, a customs official no doubt, had broken the inner plastic wrap right around the vagina of the doll. I was obviously not pleased about that, but thankfully they had caused no harm. I guess not even dolls are safe from America’s immigration services these days! I resolved to give her an immediate wash, just in case she had been cavity searched at the border…

Gathering my courage and strength, I lifted her tall, slender form out of the box. I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to move her once I found a proper grip. I’m not particularly strong, but I found a way. I then inspected her body for any damage that may have occurred during shipping and found that her packaging did a great job of protecting her from what was certainly a difficult journey. There was no damage to the doll, but sheet of plastic cells placed at the back of the box by the neck was absolutely destroyed. It clearly absorbed a big hit, but protected Sukiwaai well.

Meeting Sukiwaai
DSC_5996.png
DSC_5996.png (14.18 MiB) Viewed 22606 times
At this point, I was still quite skeptical. She was massive, unwieldy, and headless. While I was immediately impressed with the shape of her body, I couldn’t quite shake the feeling that perhaps I made a mistake with this one. I gave her body a rinse, an oil bath, and a powdering before attaching her head. With her head on, she still looked off to me, a bit awkward and ungainly.

It wasn’t until I put on her wig that everything changed. As soon as I had her hair on, a blonde wig with lovely bangs, she sprang to life. Sitting her upright, it all suddenly clicked for me. Her hair draped beautifully down her long neck, framing a cute, energetic, and sultry face. Her body settled into my mattress and her breasts hung ever so slightly down from her athletic yet curvy physic in a naturalistic fashion. Sukiwaai took on an undeniable presence, life-like in a fantastical way. In that moment, she went from taking up space to absolutely owning it.

A Study of Sukiwaai
DSC_6040.png
DSC_6040.png (14.32 MiB) Viewed 22606 times
Sukiwaai has the face of a sexy Asian-American girl in her early 20s. She is gorgeous. Her slightly open mouth, soft full lips, and realistic teeth and tongue invite you to give her long, slow kisses. In fact, I’d wager that she is one of the most kissable dolls ever made. Her eyes are, in my case, a beautiful pale blue set deep into dreamy, semi-closed lids. This gives her a very sensual guise that changes from angle to angle to produce a wide variety of looks. Her eyelashes are attached to the lower lip of the eyelid, which will make it easier to replace or repair loose lashes.

Her jaw line transitions very nicely to a generous and well-sculpted neck. Where many TPE dolls have a gap between head and neck, with a little careful manipulation, Sukiwaai has none. The flesh can be arranged to be almost seamless everywhere except the back of the neck. It’s an excellent little touch on this doll that sets her apart from some other TPE girls. Her neck is very poseable and feel quite sturdy. There is some noise when transitioning her from pose to pose, but no audible creaks otherwise.

Sukiwaai’s body is amazingly sexy. She is petite around the shoulders, chest, waist and arms, and yet has ample breasts, hips, butt, and thighs. Her body is that of a fantasy woman - curvy in all the right places. I believe she wears a US 28H bra, reflective of both her athletic torso and her marvelous bust. Her ribcage is delicately modeled and feels great beneath the hands and arms, especially when held tight. Her slender, flat torso is detailed with fantastic abdominal and hip muscles, which are at once fit, sporty, and feminine. The sculpting is bold in some places and delicate elsewhere, leaving very realistic and detailed visual and tactile impressions.
DSC_6027.png
DSC_6027.png (14 MiB) Viewed 22606 times
Sukiwaai’s breasts are incredible. They are perfectly shaped, being full and round but not overly large or unshapely. As an object of fantasy, they are ideal. They are made from Sili Doll’s ultra-soft TPE and are completely solid. Though I haven’t tried breasts with air pockets, I’m certain I prefer solid over the alternative. After all, it’s a more durable design and softness is not an issue with Sili Doll’s materials. What’s a few more pounds anyway? Sukiwaai’s breasts are crowned with highly-detailed areolas and perky, perfectly placed nipples that feature very realistic sculpting and texturing. In the hand, her breasts feel fantastic – soft, youthful, indulgent, and vivacious.

The backside of this doll is similarly fantastic, featuring subtle curves around the shoulders and spine which look and feel beautiful. While I’m not that much of an “ass-man”, I do appreciate the lovely shaping here. It’s a perfect balance between size and form. While her ass is exaggerated in size relative to her torso, it achieves an idealized fantasy figure. Sukiwaai’s bottom is firm, but feels great when touched and caressed. Better yet, the sensation when you hold her from behind, or spoon her, is astonishingly erotic. Her perfect ass looks very lovely from all angles and in all positions. Seated or lying down, the effect is undeniably sexy.

Sukiwaai’s legs and arms are thin for her size, and perhaps could have more muscle detail to match the rest of her robust, athletic, and womanly body. That said, I do find that I am often surprised at their realism when posed. The inner thigh for instance, has excellent contouring, but her wrists and especially her ankles could be more delicately sculpted. Sukiwaai’s hands and feet however, are artistic triumphs. Beginning at the wrists, there is superb skin detail on the hands, which have strong and thick posable finger wires. The wrist joint rotates in its socket freely and holds poses without issue. While a hinged wrist would probably be preferable from a durability standpoint, I feel like these wrists will last until I make a fatal mistake. Her palms are also nicely formed and are convincingly detailed. While her feet lack the textural detail of Suki’s, the sculpt is incredible. She has high arches, cute toes, and a great overall form. I imagine there was temptation to make her feet dainty and small, but I’m very glad they resisted this and instead gave her stout, sizable feet. This adds to the impression that Sukiwaai is a physically capable and athletic person, and the result is super sexy. Sukiwaai does not include a standing foot option. Though I found this disappointing at first, I think given her size and weight, no amount of engineering could sustain her standing for too long. I’d love to see her stand upright but I think damage would be the inevitable result.

Finally, Sukiwaai’s skin tone is a lovely light tan color. I honestly did not think it could get better than the Japan Light White of my Suki doll, but Sukiwaai’s skin tone was the absolute correct choice for this doll. Given the subtle Asian character of her face and the athleticism of her body, this skin color is ideal. She looks like a California girl who loves the outdoors and spends her time on the beach, gently kissed by the sun. She needs only a little makeup on her body and face to achieve a healthy and vigorous glow.

Many of the typical early-stage problems with TPE dolls did not seem to be a problem here. For one, she had only a faint smell out of the box. After I gave her a rubdown with some Nivea skin cream and used some wrinkle releaser on her wig, she smells very pleasant. In fact, I like being close to her because of her scent. This is unreal given what I’ve heard from other TPE doll owners, and have even seen several dolls go up for sale because their owners couldn’t tolerate it. I’m quite grateful that this is not an issue. Also, I have not noticed any leeching whatsoever. Even my Suki doll left a small and faint stain on the first sheet she laid upon, but not so with Sukiwaai. I don’t know what’s different about this TPE blend, but it seems to be a major improvement over that used by some other manufacturers.

Playing with Sukiwaai
DSC_6019.png
DSC_6019.png (18.79 MiB) Viewed 22606 times
Like all Sili Dolls, Sukiwaai is built for sex. She’s great for other activities too, but she is clearly meant to be loved in a very physical way. As such, she has three sensational and distinct orifices. I’ll note here that the placement of the vagina and anus may not be exactly anatomically correct, off by an inch or so maybe. I suspect however, that the placement is intentional as it allows access from positions that would be difficult on a doll had they followed nature’s blueprint. It is a clever design decision that demonstrates that Sili Doll is intimately familiar with its customer’s needs.

Sukiwaai’s oral capabilities are among the main reasons I ultimately decided to choose her. I was drawn to her realistic mouth and thought she must be among the finest oral capable dolls ever made. I was not disappointed. This orifice produces incredibly detailed and realistic sensations. Her tongue and teeth, while visually appealing, are certainly meant to be felt as well as seen. As you push beyond her mouth’s entrance, you can feel a ribbed texture, not unlike the back of a real woman’s throat. She produces amazing suction as you pull out a little, giving satisfying, ultra-realistic oral sex. Best of all, there is no worry of damage from use here. The TPE is quite accommodating, and with a moderate amount of lube, totally safe for vigorous play. There is some distortion of the face, but a well-designed skull and larger head limits this. Overall, oral sex with Sukiwaai is phenomenal. Short of some form of robotics, I seriously doubt you’ll find a better oral experience in a doll.
DSC_5973.png
DSC_5973.png (16.86 MiB) Viewed 22606 times
On the outside, Sukiwaai’s vagina is similar in style to Suki’s, featuring a nicely detailed labia and clit. On the inside however, it’s quite a bit different in design. Rather than a tight and highly textured orifice, Sili Doll designed her with a wider vaginal canal with a progressively denser pattern of nubs on the interior. It’s not quite as realistic to the finger as Suki’s vagina, but the effect during intercourse is great. In terms of tightness, Sukiwaai’s vagina is quite faithful to the real thing. Other dolls can be difficult to enter or remain inside if you’re not completely erect and this is not the case with Sukiwaai. Instead, her vagina is accommodating with a very stimulating and orgasm-inducing texture. While it would be nice if the anatomical details of the vaginal canal were more accurately reproduced, the dimensions are perfect. It also, as a side note, makes maintenance and cleanup easy. In the end, vaginal Sex with Sukiwaai is extremely engaging and realistic.

Anal sex with Sukiwaai is also fantastic. Here, Sili Doll has opted to use the same interior texture as they used with Suki’s vaginal canal, and the result is a vivid contrast between vaginal and anal intercourse. There are several positions in which both the vagina and anus can be accessed, and switching between them during play is incredible! I’m the kind of guy who likes to mix things up and Sukiwaai handles that extremely well despite her large size and significant weight. Tightness and intense texturing are the dominant sensations here. If you’re into this kind of play, you will adore this doll.

There is certainly something about the total body experience Sukiwaai provides. The way she feels pressed against your person from head to toe, the look in her eyes, the bounce of her breasts, the taste of her lipgloss, touching her feet with yours, the feeling of her body as it responds to your thrusts, the sensation of her weight on top of you – it’s second only to a human partner that you care deeply about. No joke, I would take Sukiwaai over a one-night-stand with a random girl any day.

Spending Time with Sukiwaai
IMG_0603a.png
IMG_0603a.png (8.66 MiB) Viewed 22606 times
Beyond the intimate, I’ve found many great ways to just spend time with this doll. She’s great fun outside of the bed too! For one, Sukiwaai is great to shop for, and compared to my scaled-down Suki, very easy to find clothes for. The result is that I now have many, many options for lingerie and clothing. As someone who recently found a passion for doll photography, this is a major victory.

On that note, Sukiwaai is also a fantastic model. While not as easily posed as a smaller doll, due to her size and weight, she just looks awesome. She has excellent joint articulation, especially in her spine which rotates and bends considerably which makes finding and holding interesting poses quite easy. Most of all though, she has presence. Her physicality is unmistakable, alluring, and simply impressive. All this translates extremely well to her photo shoots. She’s an astonishing model.

Finally, she is amazing to sleep next to. I’ve cuddled at night with my other doll once, mostly to say that I did. It was pleasant to be sure, but I couldn’t get over the feeling that I would roll over and break her. This is not so with Sukiwaai. If positioned properly, there is almost no chance that I could cause damage to her during the night. She’s too damn heavy! On her side with her hands safely out of the way, I could not physically move her or roll on top of her. But that’s not all. She’s also incredibly pleasurable to hold. Her curves are so wonderful to embrace through the night. I’m average height, and she just seems to fit. While she may be cool to the touch at first, when she warms up she retains her body heat extremely well. I now spend nights with her whenever possible.

Who is Sukiwaai for?
IMG_0587.png
IMG_0587.png (8.3 MiB) Viewed 22606 times
In my opinion, Sukiwaai is the perfect doll, but she may not be for everyone. If you’re looking primarily for sex object, it’s possible that you may want to look elsewhere. Suki or maybe Suri will probably be better for you in terms of convenience and the ability to approach them more casually. Sukiwaai’s size and substantial weight means that you won’t be likely to just have a go and get on with your day. Sukiwaai offers an incredible sexual experience, but is probably too much trouble for people who don’t want to deal with her size. I’d also not recommend Sukiwaai for people who don’t trust their strength. While moving her about is far easier for me than I thought, at 90 lbs. I can imagine some people would struggle with this. Finally, she may or may not be a good choice as a first doll. I think a new doll owner could handle her, but I’d encourage any aspiring owner to read this forum carefully and be committed to the kinds of care and maintenance that she needs to keep her healthy and fit. All dolls need this love, but when your girl is this heavy, you’ve got to be both prepared and devoted.

I would however, recommend Sukiwaai for anyone who is considering going to a large size doll and knows what they are getting into. She is an excellent and extremely high-quality doll. She’s got the look, the body, and the functionality you need. She is priced very competitively and is an amazing deal given that she is one of the largest TPE dolls available and extremely well made. Sukiwaai excels as a companion doll, as a model, and as a sexual partner. She has an incredible and inspirational presence. Her beautiful eyes have soulful qualities that demand your attention while her silky skin and soft body feel amazing to the touch. She’s everything I wanted in a life-size doll and more than I ever thought she could be.

Sukiwaai isn’t about a being a perfect replica of a woman, though she does come close. Rather, she’s unapologetically a doll - a life-size incarnation of an idealized feminine form that straddles the boundaries between fantasy and reality. If you are like me, and love dolls for dolls’ sake, you absolutely must consider Sukiwaai.

TL;DR: Sukiwaai combines Sili Doll’s great value, excellent production quality, and responsive customer support with fantastical good looks and undeniable sensuality. Sili Doll’s first entry into the life-size category is an absolute triumph.
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: My Sukiwaai Review and Photos

Post by Xephyr »

Wow, I appreciate the very well-descriptive review. This is my first time seeing one of these dolls, though I've known of Silidoll since they started up. Congratulations! Hope to hear more of the adventures of you and your new found lady.

jimmyzdollz

Post by jimmyzdollz »

Thank you for such a fantastic review, and the pictures you posted show how gorgeous she is.
My very own Sukiwaai is on the way, super excited about it!

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

Great to read your comprehensive and enthusiastic review. Your photos are excellent at showing off her charms and her face is lovely. I'm going to have learn more about her.

hiroruby
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by hiroruby »

I couldn't be more excited for my Sukiwaai to arrive now. That wig is absolutely perfect for her by the way.

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

Thank you all for your kind words. I'm delighted to hear that several of you have already ordered your own Sukiwaai. You're going to love her.

While you wait for her to arrive, here are a few alternate photos from Sukiwaai's review sets! :lol:

I only hope they don't make the wait seem longer...
Attachments
DSC_6046.png
DSC_6046.png (12.66 MiB) Viewed 22443 times
DSC_6068.png
DSC_6068.png (16.04 MiB) Viewed 22443 times
DSC_6073.png
DSC_6073.png (14.37 MiB) Viewed 22443 times
DSC_6081.png
DSC_6081.png (15.8 MiB) Viewed 22443 times
DSC_6084.png
DSC_6084.png (13.09 MiB) Viewed 22443 times
IMG_0550.png
IMG_0550.png (4.58 MiB) Viewed 22443 times
IMG_0575.png
IMG_0575.png (8.31 MiB) Viewed 22443 times
IMG_0594.png
IMG_0594.png (10.31 MiB) Viewed 22443 times
IMG_0596.png
IMG_0596.png (4.34 MiB) Viewed 22443 times
IMG_0603.png
IMG_0603.png (5.83 MiB) Viewed 22443 times
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

Piper Doll Jessica:

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

And a few more for good measure...
Attachments
DSC_6026.png
DSC_6026.png (20.36 MiB) Viewed 22441 times
DSC_6034.png
DSC_6034.png (14.93 MiB) Viewed 22441 times
DSC_6040.png
DSC_6040.png (14.32 MiB) Viewed 22441 times
----

Piper Doll Jessica:

jimmyzdollz

Post by jimmyzdollz »

Thank you very much for the additional pictures. Making me more anxious. Hope to get mine some time next week. She looks absolutely beautiful and incredibly sexy. One of the many things I really love about this doll and which was a deciding factor in my purchase is that to me she seems a bit more mature than many of the dolls out there, not only because of her 5.5' size but her face looks more like a girl in her late teens or early 20's than so many of the smaller dolls that often look like pre-teens. I have that type of doll but now she will have a big sister who will likely be getting all of the attention........

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

It's not over! I took some more photos this morning.

I give you Sukiwaai - White Lace:
Attachments
DSC_6108.png
DSC_6108.png (11.55 MiB) Viewed 22290 times
DSC_6118.png
DSC_6118.png (16.08 MiB) Viewed 22290 times
DSC_6131.png
DSC_6131.png (14.87 MiB) Viewed 22290 times
DSC_6136.png
DSC_6136.png (13.49 MiB) Viewed 22290 times
DSC_6140.png
DSC_6140.png (13.01 MiB) Viewed 22290 times
DSC_6154.png
DSC_6154.png (17.69 MiB) Viewed 22290 times
DSC_6156.png
DSC_6156.png (17.07 MiB) Viewed 22290 times
DSC_6160.png
DSC_6160.png (16.65 MiB) Viewed 22290 times
----

Piper Doll Jessica:

jimmyzdollz

Post by jimmyzdollz »

Whew! That white lace and fishnet outfit looks so fucking good on her. What an awesome body. Great photos.

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

Thanks jimmyzdollz. You're going to love her when she arrives. I can't believe how awesome this doll is - I mean Suki was great, but Sukiwaai is something entirely different. I don't think there is a more naturally photogenic TPE doll out there. Maybe I'm wrong, but if I am, I don't want to know about it!

I'm looking forward to seeing what you think of her. Just a few more days right?
----

Piper Doll Jessica:

jimmyzdollz

Post by jimmyzdollz »

I love that white lace on her. Your photos are fantastic. I actually downloaded a couple of your pictures and printed them on 11x14 gloss photo paper and they are pinned over my desk in anticipation of her arrival. They said on Friday that she had already been shipped out and that the DHL tracking would come first of the week and that the delivery would be sometime this coming week. Did that hair in photos come with her? I already have at least a half dozen wigs to try on her and have started to order some sexy lingerie too.

Thanks for your replies.

More photos are definitely welcome :)

Mystere

Post by Mystere »

Outstanding review Adventurer, love all the details and photos. That's a beautiful doll you have, she must be loads of fun. :)
Akina, my WM 158 cm with head #53
Her arrival: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=267&t=80325

LOVETOKNOWMORE

Post by LOVETOKNOWMORE »

Wow what more could you wish for she is magic :glou:
Deal with the faults of others as gently as your own It is better to stay silent and be thought a fool, than to open one’s mouth and remove all doubt

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

Nice review its personal, informative & the pictures are wonderful. Monday cannot get here quick enough for me the day my 1st doll Jeannie arrives.
Attachments
20170213_080942.png
20170213_080942.png (426.61 KiB) Viewed 22182 times

INFORMATIONS