It is currently Sat May 27, 2017 7:59 am

By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with the Rules Of Conduct and Terms Of Use of this website.


Official TDF Rules & TOS


Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use




 Page 3 of 3 [ 38 posts ]  
Search for:
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
   
 Post subject: Re: USA Doll Lovers Meet 2017
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 10:23 pm 
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:47 am
Posts: 2185
Location: Southside VA. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.
Do the attendees wear name tags or something to identify who's who? I would be too shy to walk up to someone and ask "Who you sposed to be?" :oops:
But my shyness and social anxiety disorder would probably keep me from attending in the first place. :(


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: USA Doll Lovers Meet 2017
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 3:31 am 
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 3:11 pm
Posts: 26
looks great! will there be any selling also or exhibit only?


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: USA Doll Lovers Meet 2017
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 4:04 am 
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 3:11 pm
Posts: 26
all lovely dolls! ; you all welcome to CA next time!


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: USA Doll Lovers Meet 2017
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 5:02 am 
Active Member
Active Member

Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:53 am
Posts: 166
ValarMorgulis wrote:
While I would love to attend (especially after meeting a fellow member in person for the first time) I have already attended Emerald City Comicon and SakuraCon this year (hotel rooms for both) and purchased a new doll. Guess I will have to plan things a little better for next year.
I would love to see the stigma of being a doll owner/lover disappear, and while for now this Dollicon is being held in a non-publicly open format, if more and more of us are willing and able to attend in upcoming years we can end or at least reduce the shaming and silliness.


Nice! Fellow comics/Nerd culture fan here. Heard good things about Emerald City.

-S-


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: USA Doll Lovers Meet 2017
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 9:29 am 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:52 am
Posts: 6206
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left
Stewie studmuffin wrote:
Do the attendees wear name tags or something to identify who's who? I would be too shy to walk up to someone and ask "Who you sposed to be?" :oops:
But my shyness and social anxiety disorder would probably keep me from attending in the first place. :(

Ask and you shall receive! :D This homemade tag has served me well! :wink:


Attachments:
DSC08029.JPG
DSC08029.JPG [ 4.28 MiB | Viewed 4242 times ]
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: USA Doll Lovers Meet 2017
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 7:54 pm 
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:47 am
Posts: 2185
Location: Southside VA. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.
deerman wrote:
Stewie studmuffin wrote:
Do the attendees wear name tags or something to identify who's who? I would be too shy to walk up to someone and ask "Who you sposed to be?" :oops:
But my shyness and social anxiety disorder would probably keep me from attending in the first place. :(

Ask and you shall receive! :D This homemade tag has served me well! :wink:

If I'm ever brave enough to go, I might make something like that. Instead of a deer, I would have to use a picture of a "studmuffin." Assuming that I can figure out what a studmuffin looks like! :wink:


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: USA Doll Lovers Meet 2017
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 8:06 pm 
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:37 pm
Posts: 1926
Location: Jersey. You got a problem wit dat?
Normally we all wear them Stewie, at least for the first day. But we got caught with our pants...empty this year. Our regular name-tagger retired and none of us picked up the torch. Deerman as a veteran has his own perma-tag, plus he is just that freakin' cool, that he deserves one.



_____________________________
TJ_Foxx
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: USA Doll Lovers Meet 2017
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 8:19 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:52 am
Posts: 6206
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left
TJ_Foxx wrote:
Normally we all wear them Stewie, at least for the first day. But we got caught with our pants...empty this year. Our regular name-tagger retired and none of us picked up the torch. Deerman as a veteran has his own perma-tag, plus he is just that freakin' cool, that he deserves one.

Dave says he has a box of blank ones we will have to get someone to remind him! :wink:


 Profile Send private message  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 Page 3 of 3 [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3


Who Is Online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

Chatting users:

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum