First Sili Doll Sex Doll to be partially assembled in the US

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
Sili Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

First Sili Doll Sex Doll to be partially assembled in the US

Post by Sili Doll »

We are glad to announce that the coming new Sili Doll sex doll will be partially assembled in the USA with the objective to make our new love doll even more beautiful and glamorous.

The new Sili Doll love doll`s head assembly, making up, and final cosmetics design will be conducted in California, under the supervision of our partner Adventurer, very well experienced in the visual conception and design of sex dolls.

Adventurer`s custom version of Sukiwaai sex doll has won the forum`s photo contest of August and beautiful visual cosmetic and fashion works he has performed on Sukiwaai™, Suri™ Torso and Suki™ can be found in this post (scroll to the bottom): http://asexdoll.com/realistic-sex-doll/

Furthermore, together with the new Sili Doll sex doll, our existing premium lingerie store will complemented with new additions: new premium lingerie pieces have been carefully selected by us to accompany Sili Doll`s growing sex dolls` collection, and make Sili Dolls constantly sexier and life like realistic!

Thank you for your comments, suggestions or questions, and please follow this thread to be updated with new developments, or visit us at: http://asexdoll.com/

Have a good day!

Regards, Mig and Sili Doll ®
Sili Doll™ makes the World`s Softest Sex Doll!
* SkinTech™ Japan & Korean TPE - Feels Real. Smells Nice. Durable.
* Free UPS Shipping on all Sex Dolls with guaranteed delivery and customs paid and cleared (USA & EU)
* Money Back Guarantee against Non Delivery
* Record Order to Delivery: average 20-25 business days (USA/ EU)
* Discretion and 24/7 Service

glam_barbie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: First Sili Doll Sex Doll to be partially assembled in th

Post by glam_barbie »

Will all Sili dolls be offered with this service or only one specific model of the doll?

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

:D :thumbs_up:

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

Hey y'all, I thought I'd chime in here and say how enthusiastic I am to be involved in this new venture from Sili Doll! My interests as a doll artist have been to give lifelike qualities to my dolls. To that end I've spent the last few months developing a unique 'hyper-realistic' makeup style by layering colors in ways that I think mimic skin tones and patterns of real people and I'm very excited to share this work with others. It's this style that helped me win last month's portrait challenge! I'm about to invest in some of the semi-permanent makeup made by TDF's own TripleA to make my work last longer for Sili Doll's customers. I think this option may be available for other dolls as well, but probably at an additional cost, since it does take hours to get each one right. Anyway, I'm super excited to get started and I think you're all going to love the new doll and the new level of customization offered exclusively by Sili Doll in partnership with myself!
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Hey Adventurer, congrats on your new venture!
From what I've seen I'm sure you will make it a big success!

Image Image Image Image

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

Congratulations Adventurer! I'm anxious to see some of your work! I bet it's going to be absolutely beautiful!
Annie: Shirley! We were just...
Abed: About to...
Troy: Eat garbage dip!... WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THIRD?!
-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

INFORMATIONS