betterlovedoll.com

Ashaki Sanura’s Family Adventures

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Yukie
Doll
Doll

Re: Ashaki Sanura's Photoshoots!

Post by Yukie »

Hi girlfriend's. Vivette, that wig and makeup looks so hot. Love it! Ashaki really knows her stuff. Watch and learn Hollows lol.

hansdampf21
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by hansdampf21 »

Hi Ashaki! I'm so happy that you share with us your 'girlie stuff' :)
Well, Lena asked me why you didn't post that much at the Dolls Alive forum lately, but now we know it!
This last photo story is just amazingly funny and entertaining to watch. Your Hollows can be very happy to have you both.
And your makeup skills are awesome by now. Great job, you made your new girlfriend look completely different and - well - absolutely stunning!

I just love this picture.

Cheers,
Hansdampf & Lena

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

hollows+fentiman wrote:Thanks Virgin_Doll! I must admit I thought I was a one doll guy at first but the stark contrast between Ashaki and Vivette has been an eye opener! I knew Ashaki needed a friend and I think she's got a really lovely one!

Thanks Chris! I've got a feeling Vivette is going to have different looks from time to time so hopefully she won't remind you too much of your ex!

Cheers, Hollows.
:lol: Don´t worry, Vivette has a much hotter body and a much more beautiful face than my ex has so the hair colour won´t really remind me of her. :D It´s just why I don´t like blondes too much, but I like Vivette no matter what her hair colour is and will be. :D
She´s a Sweetheart and my ex isn´t. :angel:

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

tongue-O-matic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by tongue-O-matic »

That story and photo shoot is fantastic, Hollows! Your time and dedication really paid off. Vivette and Ashaki have really come to life, I enjoyed every minute of it, please keep it going! :mrgreen:

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Oh wow! Thanks everyone for your kind comments!

Thanks Oz! It really is a lot easier when the girls do it for you! :whistle:

:haha4: Lone, I'm locking my doors!

Thanks samara, lovely to see you here too! I'll send the girls your love when they've stopped giggling.......although that doesn't seem to stop these days!

Thanks neesa and lovely Yukie! I think what I've learnt about makeup is that I'm a bloke and haven't got a clue! Ashaki looks like she's going to teach me a thing or two (well she already has :whistle: )!

Thanks hansdampf and lovely Lena! That was a fun shoot to do as the girls made it all so easy and natural just doing their 'stuff'! I must admit, that's one of my favourite photos too!

Chris, thanks a lot mate! Stay tuned, there might be a surprise for you tomorrow!

Thanks Tongue! I hope I can keep the standard up but as I just said, they do make it easy for me!

I found out what all the giggling was about today! I snuck in with my camera and caught a few more piccies! I need to load them up and have a look so maybe another post tomorrow if they're any good!

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Vivette
Doll
Doll

Post by Vivette »

I'd just like to say thank you to everyone for your lovely welcoming comments! I seem to have come to a wonderful place with Ashaki and Hollows and now found all of you wonderful people too! I'm overwhelmed!

Big hugs, Vivette.
I'm sharing Ashaki's thread as part of the family with Rosheen, Yi, Yong and lots and lots of little ones!.....http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 57&t=77571

ILoveCoffee

Post by ILoveCoffee »

Wow, Hollows! I had some catching up to do on Ashaki's thread, and I must congratulate you and Ashaki with Vivette becoming part of your family. Really great story shoots! Have you considered a new thread for them together? You could call it something like "The Adventures of Ashaki and Vivette" and I'm sure that with your three's skills, it would be a real hit. I would be a fan! Vivette is a real looker!
Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Coffee
  • Sanae
  • RLSD 140 D
  • #33 Head
  • Brown MannequinFan Eyes (or Deep Blue or Deep Green or Light Green or "Mia" Green or Light Blue)
  • Auburn Hair (#10), but several more wigs
  • Medium Skin Tone
  • French Manicure Nails
  • Stand up Feet w/ MF screw caps
Visit Sanae's Doll Album at http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14809
Proud member of the Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force since 2017.

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

Aweeeeeeeeee this is fantastic. I was always sorry I didn't start this kind of thing when we got Lexi. I keep saying well it's too late for that. But in recent weeks I have decided I will start one at some point. It is going to be a shocker, hehe, but a good one! :plaidskirt: :plaidskirt:

Great thread as always, it makes me smile and laugh every time... Love those beauty's and you of course hollows..... Just simply well done! IG
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

Lexi
Doll
Doll

Post by Lexi »

Oh gf's you two are the bomb........ I love it! You got hollows just where you want him. Like putty in your hands. giggles... Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that blonde wig gf... you look hot just like Ashaki... two peas in a pod.. Hollows pod :haha4:

Keep it up we all look forward to this always... Lexi hugs

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Thanks ILoveCoffee! It's a job to know what to do with threads sometimes and I have my work cut out trying to keep up with this one! Nice idea though! As Ashaki is my true love I think she won't mind sharing this one for now! After all she has been working hard and needs a break sometimes! I did ponder whether to change the title of this thread again though to something like Ashaki's Family Album or, as you've suggested, maybe Ashaki's Family Adventures!

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Thanks IG! It's never too late to start! I think my problem now is how do I carry on! It's going to get harder and harder methinks!

Thanks Lexi you lovely lady! I think Vivette can wear any wig and look great! Ashaki on the other hand has limited options!

I tried loading something here quite late last night and my internet hub decided it was time to download updates so I lost everything! I'll try again today but we're having some hot (for us) days at the moment so it's good to get out and about a bit. I'll keep you in suspenders for a little while longer perhaps about the giggling!

Cheers, Hollows.

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

Ashaki
Doll
Doll

Post by Ashaki »

Hee Hee! Hollows is going out on his bike today Vivette so we can have some fun without him sticking a camera in our noses!

Ha Ha! He won't know a thing!
Follow me on my Family's thread with Tanice, Jacey, Vivette, Rosheen, Tarni, Yi and Yong and of course so many little ones now we can’t count them all!

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=257&t=77571

Lexi
Doll
Doll

Post by Lexi »

hollows+fentiman wrote:Thanks IG! It's never too late to start! I think my problem now is how do I carry on! It's going to get harder and harder methinks!

Thanks Lexi you lovely lady! I think Vivette can wear any wig and look great! Ashaki on the other hand has limited options!

I tried loading something here quite late last night and my internet hub decided it was time to download updates so I lost everything! I'll try again today but we're having some hot (for us) days at the moment so it's good to get out and about a bit. I'll keep you in suspenders for a little while longer perhaps about the giggling!

Cheers, Hollows.
Mr. Hollows, do you think you could give a crash course to IG on how to write in between the pics like you and others do??? She tries but her and tongue get ''screwed'' up sometimes with the tech. stuff... :haha4: Thanks, Lexi

Ashaki and Vivette, you 2 are the cutest I ever did see. You go girls! And yes hollows those two (yes) two, will look good no matter the wig..... tata for now, Lexi hugs kisses girls

OlmanOz
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by OlmanOz »

Ashaki wrote:Hee Hee! Hollows is going out on his bike today Vivette so we can have some fun without him sticking a camera in our noses!

Ha Ha! He won't know a thing!
Can I make a suggestion Mr hollows, while your out on you bike pop into your local security firm and buy yourself and in house video system... :whistle: hehe.
As long as the girls know its there is all legal. :thumbs_up: and trust me they will soon forget about it . you never know what adventures they will get up you when your not there...
:wink:
OlmanOz
Follow the crazy adventures of Jessica, k2, their gang of friends, and the bumbling Star Wars Villans in;
"Jessica's Big Droid". viewtopic.php?f=11&t=96837&p=1265215Par ... 1#p1265215
And previously in "(MTBWTTM)", https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... nd#p990942
But only if you dare risk your sanity..?

Virgin_Doll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Virgin_Doll »

Can I make a suggestion Mr hollows, while your out on you bike pop into your local security firm and buy yourself and in house video system... :whistle: hehe.
As long as the girls know its there is all legal. :thumbs_up: and trust me they will soon forget about it . you never know what adventures they will get up you when your not there...
When I read this I immediately think of next
ae767478a5f67ea61ac818a7e2da7d83.jpg
ae767478a5f67ea61ac818a7e2da7d83.jpg (45.09 KiB) Viewed 927 times
With Lucy and Lissie my SH165+ http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=76385
With Maja and Sarah my DH168 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 59&t=89453
With mini Dolls
Image LUCY Image LISSIE Image MAJA Image SARAH

INFORMATIONS