sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui 156 2017 Review

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Sanhui 156 2017 Review

Post by MANABU »

Thanks Sam.

Review update.
I just got laid. It was fantastic. There was great eye gazing and It wasnt easy but it felt great. And of course experimentation will only make it better. The penetration was satisfyingly tight and great finish. Im optimistic about not becoming bored of her. I have read of some buyers stating in their reviews about how cumbersome complicated and frustrating their dolls are. I notice if I want to change something in her pose or position, to not be lazy. Stand up orientate her and start from scratch. Its so much easier than fighting with her.

I think im falling in love.
I feel like im 16 again.
I dont want to go to work.

MANABU

Gothsnap
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Gothsnap »

Hi MANABU!

The waiting is finally over!

Mine also arrived.

Will post my two cents on the doll soon, but sadly have to go off to work.

I added some pictures, please don't mind the lighting and composition for now, It needed to be fast :p.

Best,

D
Attachments
Picture6.jpg
Picture6.jpg (231.82 KiB) Viewed 2737 times
Picture5.jpg
Picture5.jpg (114.84 KiB) Viewed 2737 times
Picture4.jpg
Picture4.jpg (127.19 KiB) Viewed 2737 times

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

congrats Dogwood. oh man you are in for a treat.

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

CONGRATS YOU GUYS!!! :multi:

I have to agree with Manabu, my Sanhui 156 is the single greatest purchase I've ever made. Its just astounding how much joy, pleasure and happiness she brings me. I can also say, after having her for about 4 months now, everything just keeps getting better. Sex gets better and better, I feel like I'm more comfortable with her. I love her face and body more than ever. Wow, just wow.

I'm not sure I have any tips... I would recommend powdering her once a week I guess. Mine gets tacky super fast even after a thorough powdering, sometimes in as little as 1 day, 2 days average. Sex will get better with each use for about a month, It's like the silicone gets softer down there. Even after 4 months she's still pretty intense, but she feels sooo much better than week 1. :)

I made the mistake of putting her arms straight up to dress her and I think that loosened her shoulders prematurely. I now go with arms out forward and put tops on her with her head removed. Though floppy arms are kinda fun for sex haha. I've had NO problems in her back, hips or legs at all.

Once you get used to moving her around I think she'll feel a bit lighter. It's like you learn to move her smarter.

Anyhoo, Welcome to the Sanhui Club guys!
Feel free to PM a fellow 156 owner if you want.
-Forb
-Melissa: 2017 Sanhui 156/Amelia
-Abby: 2018 Sanhui 158/Marya

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

MANABU wrote:
I think im falling in love.
I feel like im 16 again.
I dont want to go to work.

MANABU
You are not alone in that! :) Best wishes to you and your new lover: may you spend lots of time together to explore this new relationship!

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

Oh my god i fucked up. I went to work and left her in a shiny red Chinese robe. By the time I get home it will have been 12 hours she's been in it and laying on it.

Please don't stain
Please don't stain
Please don't stain
Please don't stain

Stains come out of platinum silicone in a few days or weeks right? Still a game I don't want to play.

Dang it all to hell!

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

Dont worry. Melissa has had very bad black stains and they go away on their own in about a week. You'll see the stain slowly disperse and go into the silicone material until it's not visible anymore.

Don't bother washing, or don't hurt her trying to wash her.

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

no stains, thank Barbie. minor update, the wigs she came with are more trouble than they are worth. I bought a better one and now i dont have to pick hair up off the floor and bed and couch and blankets.
Also I gave myself quite a fright. I have been rotating her wrists. I havent been paying attention to the fact there is no limit to how many rotations you can do. I did 2 and a half during the night and it looked like i was literally twisting her arm flesh. I panicked like crazy thinking the worst. It was when i put her wrists back to normal that her meat and muscles went back to normal. She giggled at me and carried on being awesome.

what a brat.
im so happy i got her.
after 3 days. she is already better than some of my past one night lovers

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

MANABU wrote:no stains, thank Barbie. minor update, the wigs she came with are more trouble than they are worth. I bought a better one and now i dont have to pick hair up off the floor and bed and couch and blankets.
Also I gave myself quite a fright. I have been rotating her wrists. I havent been paying attention to the fact there is no limit to how many rotations you can do. I did 2 and a half during the night and it looked like i was literally twisting her arm flesh. I panicked like crazy thinking the worst. It was when i put her wrists back to normal that her meat and muscles went back to normal. She giggled at me and carried on being awesome.

what a brat.
im so happy i got her.
I'm glad there were no stains. I gave Luna a small black stain on her back, but it disappeared overnight. I know now to be more careful. I hear you about the wigs. Luna's first wig is hopelessly tangled, so we'll try out a blonde wig I bought in a costume shop. I also just ordered another blonde wig and the wig care kit from TDF vendor Mon Amour Toujours. I want to run my fingers through her hair again!

Enjoy your love!

Liz_xxx

Post by Liz_xxx »

Dogwood wrote:Hi MANABU!

The waiting is finally over!

Mine also arrived.

Will post my two cents on the doll soon, but sadly have to go off to work.

I added some pictures, please don't mind the lighting and composition for now, It needed to be fast :p.

Best,

D

Hi dogwood

She looks great in those Aviators !

Enjoy :D

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

MANABU wrote:no stains, thank Barbie. minor update, the wigs she came with are more trouble than they are worth. I bought a better one and now i dont have to pick hair up off the floor and bed and couch and blankets.

what a brat.
im so happy i got her.
Hi Manbu,

Really appreciate great picture of Kiku's and all good words on Sanhui team! All these are great encouragement to inspire the team to work all out for better products and services! In case of stains or trace of staining, pls use soap(shower) gel before wiping the foam off with a soft and soaked towel (cotton). When it is starting to become lighter, either apply some ethanol to see whether it goes even lighter then clean the area with soaked towel, or let it unpowdered for 12 hrs before powdering the stained area for another 12 hrs. Patience counts when it might need repeating these for a couple times. Unlike TPE, platinum silicone is extraordinarily stable in molecular structure and resistance to stains by other substances except for highly corrosive chemicals. Better powder the lovely after cleanup (e.g.shower) or before storage for longer than 50 days.

Should there be any problem, pls contact Sanhui for advice and supports and Sanhui Team will be at your service!

Warmest regards,
Coco&KK
Sanhui Team
Official Website: https://sanhuidolls.com/
Email: admin@sanhuidolls.com (admin&support) & info@sanhuidolls.com & sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com (order & pay)

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: EXCEPTIONAL PRODUCT AND SERVICE BY SANHUI

Post by Sanhui Doll »

Anung Un Rama wrote:The full review is posted here.

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=293&t=90090

However, as it is in the reviews section, ensure to leave your comments here, as that section is post moderated prior to approval.

Cheers Anung
Hi Anung,

Great thanks for your help by copying Manbu's review to Sanhui review section! Also, Sanhui team is discussing on plausible plan over the weekend to make of elves on lifesize dolls per your recommendation~ ;D

Warmest regards,
Coco&KK
Sanhui Team
Official Website: https://sanhuidolls.com/
Email: admin@sanhuidolls.com (admin&support) & info@sanhuidolls.com & sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com (order & pay)

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

i only have 5 minutes. gotta go to work. im not sleeping much because of Kiku. In the past 72 hours I have done stuff with her like in dreams.

I poured champagne down her chest and licked her clean.
I ripped with my own two hands. cheap thongs and bras off her body as we make love.
Ive made love to her while she wears an authentic Japanese wedding kimono. do you know what its like to make love to a woman in a kimono. its like a bee pollinating a flower.

I am having so much fun.
Kiku is the best imaginary friend I ever had.

I think that completes my review.

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

:)

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor