sanhuiofficial.com

NEW Sanhui 168cm Introduced

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Liz_xxx

Re: NEW Sanhui 168cm Introduced

Post by Liz_xxx »

87cm hips are 9cm greater than the 165 hips at 78cm and 165+ at 79cm , so she's more shapely than previous tallest dolls .

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

Sanhui is just amazing! I was going with a 158 to pair with my 156... but I think this might be the body to go with :)

I love the closed eyes face, but I don't think I would want her eyes closed 24/7. Any chance of Sanhui offering the same face with eyes open? I would be interested in buying both heads.

Thanks for the heads-up rubyfan!
-Melissa: 2017 Sanhui 156/Amelia
-Abby: 2018 Sanhui 158/Marya

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by rubyfan »

Forb wrote:Sanhui is just amazing! I was going with a 158 to pair with my 156... but I think this might be the body to go with :)

I love the closed eyes face, but I don't think I would want her eyes closed 24/7. Any chance of Sanhui offering the same face with eyes open? I would be interested in buying both heads.

Thanks for the heads-up rubyfan!
I hope they do offer an open eye version of this new face, as it is quite beautiful. I’ve ordered the closed eyes version for my 168, and for me that’s actually a desirable feature because open eyes have always really bothered me when sleeping/waking with a doll. It’d be ideal if both options were available, of course. The body of this model appears outrageously hot, simply gorgeous. Hope it is as nice in person.
:glou:
"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."—H.L. Mencken

Stanley_GZQ
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Stanley_GZQ »

Thank you for your post,Rubyfan:)

You deserve the sweety,beautiful lady,soft curved line,vivid tits and sweetie pot

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

What cup size are the breasts? Im horrible at the measurements

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

I really like how they've been more detailed in the descriptions of the bodies and heads lately, and - of course - adding all these new features/options!

In case Sanhui staff read this -

1) Will the other dolls have the gel options for breasts, butt and stomach, as well, or are they only available for this 168cm doll body?

2) Is there any video available/being prepared that can help show how those new options are softer? (Maybe in comparison with SH body that doesn't have those options?)

3) This is more of a longshot, but Any chance of a torso version of this kind of body with the gel options? Pretty sure there's only like, two or three other vendors that make platinum silicone torsos, and they're more expensive than even this new doll.

sage187

Post by sage187 »

Really loving those nipples! Gosh so many Dolls I wanna get!
Selling:
153cm irontech silicone $850 (loose right arm)
viewtopic.php?t=177579 still available for sale!
YL Doll Ultrasoft TPE torsos!
Big boobs & butts!
viewtopic.php?t=174189

mvcuk1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mvcuk1 »

How did I miss this doll. Perfect body shape, nice ass and boobs. Sanhui doing good things for silicone dolls.

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by rubyfan »

optical delusion wrote:What cup size are the breasts? Im horrible at the measurements
Bra size calculators report size 30 FF, which is more or less 28 E. Not easy sizes to find, but specialty shops will have something close.
"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."—H.L. Mencken

Virgin_Doll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Virgin_Doll »

I am especially pleased that they have finally modified their website :wink:
With Lucy and Lissie my SH165+ http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=76385
With Maja and Sarah my DH168 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 59&t=89453
With mini Dolls
Image LUCY Image LISSIE Image MAJA Image SARAH

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

Yeah the website was a bit.....lacking.

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: with Nele, Kiko, Mamamba and Ms. StrangeLove in cyba's space

Post by nukeno »

So there are these two pictures of a SH165+ and the new SH168 in direct comparison with each other.
Sadly the angle is so unfortunate, that you can't tell a difference in the first one.
But in the second one it looks like the new SH168 has “beefier” legs and feet?
Which would be great as they were always too skinny for my taste on any of their otherwise great dolls.

Life is a strange game: "The only winning move is not to play."
Yet here I am, dreaming about reality again...

Ayron
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Ayron »

nukeno wrote:So there are these two pictures of a SH165+ and the new SH168 in direct comparison with each other.
Sadly the angle is so unfortunate, that you can't tell a difference in the first one.
But in the second one it looks like the new SH168 has “beefier” legs and feet?
Which would be great as they were always too skinny for my taste on any of their otherwise great dolls.

The second pic confuses me a little to be honest. Even if one takes into consideration that the heels are obviously not lined up 100% to each other, it definitely makes the feet of the SH168 look bigger/longer. But according to the specs they are both 22cm in length. Must either be a really odd angle or maybe a typo in the specs.

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: with Nele, Kiko, Mamamba and Ms. StrangeLove in cyba's space

Post by nukeno »

Ayron wrote:The second pic confuses me a little to be honest. Even if one takes into consideration that the heels are obviously not lined up 100% to each other, it definitely makes the feet of the SH168 look bigger/longer. But according to the specs they are both 22cm in length. Must either be a really odd angle or maybe a typo in the specs.
The right one is hugh in comparison, isn't it? Something is not right for sure...
Life is a strange game: "The only winning move is not to play."
Yet here I am, dreaming about reality again...

Bauta

Post by Bauta »

Sanhui is a great brand, it is noticed every time improves, pity that they do not have different versions of breast sizes in the same doll for those who want them bigger or smaller :lying:

INFORMATIONS