sanhuiofficial.com

the 125cm doll from Sanhui

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

the 125cm doll from Sanhui

Post by Sanhui Doll »

The 125cm is always popular in domestic market, so maybe it's time to promote it in DTF, fasten your seatbelt already? Let's get started!!
Here are some nice pictures of this beautiful & sexy young lady. :glou:
Attachments
body_1.jpg
body_1.jpg (1.06 MiB) Viewed 7886 times
face_Fotor.jpg
face_Fotor.jpg (2.26 MiB) Viewed 7886 times
face_ce.jpg
face_ce.jpg (1.96 MiB) Viewed 7886 times
精致脸蛋.jpg
精致脸蛋.jpg (1.79 MiB) Viewed 7886 times
Official Website: https://sanhuidolls.com/
Email: admin@sanhuidolls.com (admin&support) & info@sanhuidolls.com & sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com (order & pay)

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: the 125cm doll from Sanhui

Post by Sanhui Doll »

I think the 125 becomes popular in China for some reasons, first, it's really beautiful, her face is just perfect in many ways, the eyes, the mouth, nose, etc. The features that most capture her beauty are her expressive eyes and her amazing smile, her mouth makes you feel like she is trying to say something to you, maybe that's the fun of having a sex doll, you know, enjoying the happiness of speaking without words. The height of this baby is just ok, easy to lift, and she is available of making all kinds of poses of course, I think she will be popular in the other countries too. What do you think? :)
Email: admin@sanhuidolls.com (admin&support) & info@sanhuidolls.com & sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com (order & pay)

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by rubyfan »

Face is extremely beautiful, Sanhui is a master at creating charming doll faces. The 125 body could maybe be a bit more shapely. The breasts are nice but I think the new DS Doll mini 100cm have better bodies; their hips and legs are more defined and the body shape is more realistic.

The Sanhui faces are prettier though than those dolls, however, so customers looking for smaller-scale dolls will have to decide what qualities are most important to them. Sanhui has emerged as a serious option for many people in just the last couple of months with the amazing 165. People will be looking at all of their offerings and comparing them to the best from other silicone love doll manufacturers.

I think people are watching to see what Sanhui does next to learn if the 165 was a one-time thing or if they are really going to change the industry and compete at the world-class level with the best manufacturers. Let's hope Sanhui is up to the challenge!

:glou:
"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."—H.L. Mencken

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

rubyfan wrote:Face is extremely beautiful, Sanhui is a master at creating charming doll faces. The 125 body could maybe be a bit more shapely. The breasts are nice but I think the new DS Doll mini 100cm have better bodies; their hips and legs are more defined and the body shape is more realistic.

The Sanhui faces are prettier though than those dolls, however, so customers looking for smaller-scale dolls will have to decide what qualities are most important to them. Sanhui has emerged as a serious option for many people in just the last couple of months with the amazing 165. People will be looking at all of their offerings and comparing them to the best from other silicone love doll manufacturers.

I think people are watching to see what Sanhui does next to learn if the 165 was a one-time thing or if they are really going to change the industry and compete at the world-class level with the best manufacturers. Let's hope Sanhui is up to the challenge!

Hey man,

Thanks for you compliment, about the face and body, I think we get the best sculptor in China, haha. She has been working on sculpture for over 20 years, she gets all the amazing skills, we are so lucky to have her in the office. :mrgreen:
Sanhui will continue to bring out surprises to the fans, we are doing pretty well now, and we are putting more money into R&D. New products will come out soon. Hopefully, just as what you have said, we can change the industry,everybody is working really hard in the office now, that's why we can get this level in the first place. Let's wish for the best. Fighting!!!!!! If you got any question for us, feel free to leave us a message.
:plaidskirt:

Kimi from Sanhui Sex Dolls.

dollylamma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by dollylamma »

Sanhui ,
It is good to hear from you in the forum. You do make a pretty doll .

One thing I really like is how you make her more anatomically correct. It would be nice to see a girl with a bit more meat on her. She is very thin.

Please make an older looking face 20-25 that is capable of oral sex. 8cm is very small. Also an eyes closed version would be very nice .
Keep up the nice work .

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

dollylamma wrote:Sanhui ,
It is good to hear from you in the forum. You do make a pretty doll .

One thing I really like is how you make her more anatomically correct. It would be nice to see a girl with a bit more meat on her. She is very thin.

Please make an older looking face 20-25 that is capable of oral sex. 8cm is very small. Also an eyes closed version would be very nice .
Keep up the nice work .
Good point, my friend, I will inform the whole team about this, it's nice to have your support, it really pushes us to move forward. We will continue to work hard, and offer the best we can give.

TheIQF++
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TheIQF++ »

Hey man,

Thanks for you compliment, about the face and body, I think we get the best sculptor in China, haha. She has been working on sculpture for over 20 years, she gets all the amazing skills, we are so lucky to have her in the office. :mrgreen:
Sanhui will continue to bring out surprises to the fans, we are doing pretty well now, and we are putting more money into R&D. New products will come out soon. Hopefully, just as what you have said, we can change the industry,everybody is working really hard in the office now, that's why we can get this level in the first place. Let's wish for the best. Fighting!!!!!! If you got any question for us, feel free to leave us a message.
:plaidskirt:

Kimi from Sanhui Sex Dolls.
YES! Your sculptor of the faces is amazing. I would like to know more about her if you want to do a "making of" style video.
Glad to see your success is causing you to work harder to improve. :thumbs_up:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

eyespyone

Post by eyespyone »

Very lovely doll.

It would be a nice option to have an additional head choice; Asian perhaps.
Something like the head from your 120cm doll would be ideal. ??

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

The 125cm is a great balanced choice. Not too small and not too heavy.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

Does anyone here on TDF own this 125 cm doll? I'd like to see photos and review from an actual owner
It's OK to grab DOLLS by the pussy!

Ephebo

Post by Ephebo »

Sanhui Doll wrote:I think we get the best sculptor in China, haha. She has been working on sculpture for over 20 years, she gets all the amazing skills, we are so lucky to have her in the office
in my opinion the sanhui faces look very odd , more like a cartoon than human i think it would be a wise investment to hire a new sculpter . please don't be offended i mean this as constructive criticism .

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Your faces are collectively very unique, but many of them look almost the same. I like a few of the 165cm doll heads.

Please make more faces that look very different from each other!

Mello_Pello
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mello_Pello »

Very cute doll IMO...I just think she would be so much more attractive, personally and to my taste buds.. with a smaller breast option..like an A or B cup.
That being said...she looks great as she is!!

Bazinga
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bazinga »

Has there been any changes to the goose neck skeleton of this doll as of 2017? Has she been switched to a hinged skeleton yet?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world."
-Archimedes

Liz_xxx

Post by Liz_xxx »

Was there any clarification on the skeleton design / construction of the 125 and 145 Sanhui ?

Kimi, please give us some answers , this has been a mystery for some time now . Why not just offer images of the skeleton without silicone or padding ? It's not a big ask !

Regards

INFORMATIONS