sanhuiofficial.com

Quite unexpectedly, I am one of you now...

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Quite unexpectedly, I am one of you now...

Post by DarkOne »

Best roommate of 2016 awards goes to...

Whoever the hell you live with...

Make sure to buy him a big tub of cornstarch and one of those 55 gallon drums of lube from amazon as a thank you.

Ok maybe not the 55 gallon drum but at least try and find him a nice 1 gallon drum or something.. :P
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Tybalt wrote:I wish I had room mates who would buy me a doll...
Don't say no one ever gave you a doll. :wink:

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

It's so glad that you have our 165cm, she is such a beauty, if you have any question, we will be your strong support, Congratulations!!!!

Kimi from SANHUI Sex Dolls.
Official Website: https://sanhuidolls.com/
Email: admin@sanhuidolls.com (admin&support) & info@sanhuidolls.com & sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com (order & pay)

NightTremorPanda
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by NightTremorPanda »

Tybalt wrote:I wish I had room mates who would buy me a doll...
Not someone that you meet everyday for sure...

NightTremorPanda
Apprentice
Apprentice

TheIQF++ wrote: Owning and caring for a doll is easier than you'd think. Before long you might end up with more. :wink:
I'm going to need a bigger house for such a desire... but everything is possible.

NightTremorPanda
Apprentice
Apprentice

DollOgler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollOgler »

What an incredible story! You have an amazing friend for sure. Congratulations and enjoy your honeymoon.

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

What a great story of kindness and acceptance! I have this image of the two of you meeting in the kitchen all exhausted and bleary-eyed the next morning, the coffee barely overpowering the TPE smell coming from your bedrooms. You grunt "hello" with fatigue and then after getting coffee you high-five on the way back to your bedrooms for another few hours of honeymoon. Probably nobody has picked up the mail or done dishes in days and nobody notices. You might have the best roommate ever.

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Great photo session. Thank you for the link.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

jtkindred

Post by jtkindred »

I know this thread is pretty old, but I just have to post here so others can enjoy what a true friend is!
I actually said "Aww" out loud when I read it.
It is really nice to know there are still good people out there!
:)
Adara is my Girl and Savior.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

I wish the O.P would come back. Miss he and his lovely lady doll.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

4biddenartist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 4biddenartist »

wow I cant believe I missed this thread. But I guess I can as I was away from the forum for a while. Life ehi. Well what a cool friend to have that would give a gift of a lovely doll. This is one of those threads ya just don't see much if ever. Probably like the OP's friend. I wonder what has happened to these two and their dollies?
I think therefore,
I try not to.
-me

NightTremorPanda
Apprentice
Apprentice

samara78 wrote:I wish the O.P would come back. Miss he and his lovely lady doll.
4biddenartist wrote: I wonder what has happened to these two and their dollies?
I'm still here, and still loving Amber. She has been a great companion for the past 6 months. I've had a lot of things to learn for maintaining her. After about a week in she developed a few blemishes from dark clothing so I spent about a month trying to get her cleaned back up. And wow the hair... I've had half a mind to go get a full body wax and go bald just to help maintain. However with the German Shepard of my roommates in the house I don't know home much it would do. I'm still trying to deal with wig maintenance. Having never dealt with long hair myself, I have a great appreciation for women trying to keep up with cleaning their hair.

Sadly I've come back today because of a skeletal problem, and I'm guessing surgery will be required. I'll post more information once I get details from the Sanhui and XS, which is who she came from.

TheIQF++
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TheIQF++ »

NightTremorPanda wrote:
samara78 wrote:I wish the O.P would come back. Miss he and his lovely lady doll.
4biddenartist wrote: I wonder what has happened to these two and their dollies?
I'm still here, and still loving Amber. She has been a great companion for the past 6 months. I've had a lot of things to learn for maintaining her. After about a week in she developed a few blemishes from dark clothing so I spent about a month trying to get her cleaned back up. And wow the hair... I've had half a mind to go get a full body wax and go bald just to help maintain. However with the German Shepard of my roommates in the house I don't know home much it would do. I'm still trying to deal with wig maintenance. Having never dealt with long hair myself, I have a great appreciation for women trying to keep up with cleaning their hair.

Sadly I've come back today because of a skeletal problem, and I'm guessing surgery will be required. I'll post more information once I get details from the Sanhui and XS, which is who she came from.
Glad you stopped in.
Hmm, you have skeletal problems too? A few of us may have to operate around the same time.
Unfortunately, it may be tricky. Hopefully you'll get help.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

INFORMATIONS