sanhuiofficial.com

My Experiences with Ember (SH165)

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Euanmancer

Re: My Experiences with Ember (SH165)

Post by Euanmancer »

Is she based on anyone famous ? She is so beautiful.
love is the greatest refreshment in life.

ErrorNull

Post by ErrorNull »

Euanmancer wrote:Is she based on anyone famous ? She is so beautiful.
thanks euanmancer. na, Ember not based on anyone famous or anyone in particular. she just came across as a hot girl with a nice body. the braided wig and color was not of a special request, but glad its what i got as she looks very nice in that look. :thumbs_up:

teddykan1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by teddykan1 »

I'll vouch that my Sanhui 165 delivers a great blowjob! Plenty of lube and it's good as gold.
teddykan1

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Good review. My JM dolls and WM doll have had this same issue where micro-tears develop at the corner of the mouth. I'm certain this is benign, 4 months later and they hadn't worsened.

Is there a great deal of suction with the SH 165, btw? The most incredible thing I loved about JM110's was powerful suction effect. I could barely last to savor the moment!

Doll To
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Doll To »

Xephyr wrote:Good review. My JM dolls and WM doll have had this same issue where micro-tears develop at the corner of the mouth. I'm certain this is benign, 4 months later and they hadn't worsened.

Is there a great deal of suction with the SH 165, btw? The most incredible thing I loved about JM110's was powerful suction effect. I could barely last to savor the moment!
Yes there is. I could make a video review on this if you'd like.

Euanmancer

Post by Euanmancer »

Indeed. Great man thinks alike. HaHa~ :multi:
ErrorNull wrote:
Euanmancer wrote:Is she based on anyone famous ? She is so beautiful.
thanks euanmancer. na, Ember not based on anyone famous or anyone in particular. she just came across as a hot girl with a nice body. the braided wig and color was not of a special request, but glad its what i got as she looks very nice in that look. :thumbs_up:
love is the greatest refreshment in life.

ErrorNull

Post by ErrorNull »

hello everyone - yes her blowjobs are indeed enjoyable.. i just be sure use enough lube. i don't know if later versions of this head has removable teeth, but Embers teeth are not removable. thankfully they are not too stiff and does not get in the way of the bj experience. :thumbs_up: i would like to see a a video review Doll To. that would be awesome!

ErrorNull

Post by ErrorNull »

December 2016 Update:

It's been a few weeks of being busy with my other projects and the inconvenience of my long standing shared living situation, but i was free a few nights ago and Ember and I had some fun play time! actually lots. i don't know if I've just grown accustomed to her nice looks or that i really chose the best looking doll for me, but fun time with her is still as amazing as day one. blowjobs and multiple positions... at times her arms on my shoulders as we went at it.. and seeing her hot figure beneath me and her flowing hair and pretty eyes. the experience is so real, or at least real enough for my perceptions. :thumbs_up:

every so often i entertain the thought of real life dating, but keep on coming back to the fact of how well this silicone girl can be in satisfying my physical and visual appeals. Ember doesn't provide any fullfillment in social or emotional needs or to chat or socialize, but my requirements for that it null anyway. I'm a loner and like being a loner... as I've got too many hobbies to adequately provide in a relationship. my time in facebook and forums are all the socializing i really care for at this time. if you're someone like me with a similar personality, i would look into owning one of these doll beauties! until our dolls get upgraded with walking and talking (but not too much) mechanics... it's the next best thing!

btw, would there be any interest in me posting pics of Ember during our play times? i obviously will not be in the pics (cause that's crazy) but you can see how i position her and handle her. this is where i need one of those gopro cameras...

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

ErrorNull wrote:every so often i entertain the thought of real life dating, but keep on coming back to the fact of how well this silicone girl can be in satisfying my physical and visual appeals. Ember doesn't provide any fullfillment in social or emotional needs or to chat or socialize, but my requirements for that it null anyway. I'm a loner and like being a loner... as I've got too many hobbies to adequately provide in a relationship. my time in facebook and forums are all the socializing i really care for at this time. if you're someone like me with a similar personality, i would look into owning one of these doll beauties! until our dolls get upgraded with walking and talking (but not too much) mechanics... it's the next best thing!
This describes my thoughts and outlook on life as well ErrorNull. Haven't dated in years, because the effort put into such activity was never worth the pay off for me. It was my hope that realistic and affordable sexbots (Note my username and avatar) would be available within my lifetime. But I'm afraid that as a middle aged man, this is not a technology that I will be around long enough to benefit from :(

Well, I'm glad to hear that Ember is working out so well for you. She was one of about 3 dolls that I was considering when I decided to finally upgrade to a silicone doll, but in the end, my limited living space required a more compact doll.

Sam

Virgin_Doll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Virgin_Doll »

every so often i entertain the thought of real life dating, but keep on coming back to the fact of how well this silicone girl can be in satisfying my physical and visual appeals. Ember doesn't provide any fullfillment in social or emotional needs or to chat or socialize, but my requirements for that it null anyway. I'm a loner and like being a loner... as I've got too many hobbies to adequately provide in a relationship. my time in facebook and forums are all the socializing i really care for at this time. if you're someone like me with a similar personality, i would look into owning one of these doll beauties! until our dolls get upgraded with walking and talking (but not too much) mechanics... it's the next best thing!
This describes my thoughts and outlook on life as well ErrorNull. Haven't dated in years, because the effort put into such activity was never worth the pay off for me. It was my hope that realistic and affordable sexbots (Note my username and avatar) would be available within my lifetime. But I'm afraid that as a middle aged man, this is not a technology that I will be around long enough to benefit from
Same here. :glou:
I'am so happy I purchased my doll.
She has become so much more than a sex toy
With Lucy and Lissie my SH165+ http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=76385
With Maja and Sarah my DH168 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 59&t=89453
With mini Dolls
Image LUCY Image LISSIE Image MAJA Image SARAH

ErrorNull

Post by ErrorNull »

sam treadwell wrote:It was my hope that realistic and affordable sexbots (Note my username and avatar) would be available within my lifetime. But I'm afraid that as a middle aged man, this is not a technology that I will be around long enough to benefit from :(
Sam
i'm also looking forward to realistic and affordable sexbots. depending on your view of 'realistic' ... in my opinion sexbots will be available in our lifetime. i'm sure in the next 5 to 20 years we'll see something close. maybe not as fluid as the 'synths' in the Humans tv series, or kara from the ps4 game Detroit (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-pF56-ZYkY) .. but i'd be fine with even just the basic functionality.

i'd be ok with a 'sexbox' that can at least maneuver on their own and communicate via AI as some basic level. a sexbox that can fluidly move every joint of her body, execute every sex position, and can realistically present emotion and facial expressions would be awesome, but for now... if she can just move on her own (cause all that silicone is heavy) and be able to communicate - like even just through a phone app - would be a huge step in progressing from sexy sex maniquin, to sophisticated sex toy, to full android. and just these two things (basic maneuverability and communication) is tech that already exists. it's just in the fine-tuning stages.

ErrorNull

Post by ErrorNull »

Here are two pics i took of Ember while we're having some fun near beginning of this month. I went a bit overboard on the baby powder so it got onto her red top... but it makes her skin feel so nice. 8)
ember1.jpg
ember1.jpg (132.94 KiB) Viewed 1844 times
ember2.jpg
ember2.jpg (108.65 KiB) Viewed 1844 times

INFORMATIONS