sanhuiofficial.com

Received my Sanhui 160! Review ! :)

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
TheIQF++
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Received my Sanhui 160! Review ! :)

Post by TheIQF++ »

Up2myneck wrote:A great review of a great new doll from Sanhui! I'm a newish owner too (of a 145cm, face2) and I can't get over her stunning looks. I must get more suitable clothes for her! :D

I'll be posting a little review of mine when I've got over my initial excitement of her! :whistle: :wink: :twisted: :roll:
Awesome! I hope your enjoying her company.
I like all the sizes right now. Sanhui makes a great doll. :thumbs_up:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

rock1101 wrote: And you are right, she can make a lot of poses. With the help of two layer of socks and my old basketball ankle bracelet, I even made my doll Shueng stood up for 2 hours with no problem. She can easily balance herself with only one hand on the wall! Another thing that you are also so damn right is about her breasts. The softness and ability to make a seducing cleavage is a wonder.
Soon...(!) Mine is to arrive today! I believe she will have the same face (as rock1101's) and black long hair as well. Great choices, bud! ;)

That's such a great idea to get her standing! May I ask where the shoes are from, or at least what size/brand? Also, I presume you need the brace to keep her ankle from bending?

Thanks!

dollman158
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dollman158 »

That tongue is awesome!!!

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Her face is so beautiful.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

JumperJackFlash
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by JumperJackFlash »

She's hot!!!

INFORMATIONS