sanhuiofficial.com

SANHUI US is restocking!

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.

Which dolls would you like to see hit the shelves next?

165+ (Addeline)
5%
160-165+ Larger Breasts
16%
160-165+ Smaller Breasts
36%
160 (Svetlana)
3%
145 D Cup (Sakura)
5%
145 C Cup (Sakura)
16%
125 (Sarah)
7%
102 (Lisa)
5%
92 (Miki)
3%
92 (Haruka Anime Face)
3%
88 (Nancy)
No votes
65 (Linda)
No votes

Total votes: 58

TheIQF++
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: SANHUI US is restocking!

Post by TheIQF++ »

ErrorNull wrote:The default 160 design already has larger breasts than my 165. I feel my 165 model already has large breasts and the 160 default breasts are a bit too big... but the 160 body is so very nice! Give me a 160 that has breasts slightly smaller than my 165 breasts.
Agreed. :thumbs_up: Well said.
To be fair I understand why the new improvements are better than the original - like skin texture and colors, a bit less skinny body, skeletal improvements, and pub options - but big boobs are over represented, while cute small boobs are under represented. I was hoping to get those improvements with the original 165 sized boobs (or smaller) too. :cry:
Do you remember this guy who gave his 165 doll a breast reduction???
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sanhui Doll US
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Sanhui Doll US »

We have some more 165+ dolls and 145 c cups coming in next week.

cyclist

Post by cyclist »

teddykan1 wrote:I'd like to see a wider-hipped 165cm please

My 165cm is too skinny - looks too child-like and not a mature voluptuous woman!
This is why I passed over the 165+. The torso is only 3cm taller than the 145 torso.

My heart and cock are screaming at me to press the buy button but my brain keeps arguing that the engineering specifications do not match up to the requirements and that it will be just like humping my pile of pillows. I need a torso the same size as me.
“The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function.”
– F. Scott Fitzgerald

Sanhui Doll US
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Sanhui Doll US »

My 165cm is too skinny - looks too child-like and not a mature voluptuous woman!
Teddy, do you have the 165cm or 165+?

Sanhui Doll US
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Sanhui Doll US »

cyclist wrote:

This is why I passed over the 165+. The torso is only 3cm taller than the 145 torso.

My heart and cock are screaming at me to press the buy button but my brain keeps arguing that the engineering specifications do not match up to the requirements and that it will be just like humping my pile of pillows. I need a torso the same size as me.
I never saw the original 165 in person before it was replaced by the 165+ but I don't think the 165cm doll looks child like at all. My "quality assurance tester" tells me that it's definitely not like humping a pile of pillows. Off hand I think the difference in torso length is more than 3cm. I will bust out the ruler and measure the torso length.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

cyclist wrote:

I am 5 foot 9. my doll is 4 foot 8ish. Trust me, its nothing like humping a pile of pillows. When she is on top our faces meet perfect. if i am on top, it is a tiny effort but i can kiss her that way as well.

The 160 has wide hips like the 145. better than the 165. i think the 165 is lacking in hips as well, but the 160 has nice curves in my opinion. Just a little too heavy for me or i would have one. :thumbs_up:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Sanhui Doll US
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Sanhui Doll US »

cyclist wrote:

There is a 3.81cm difference.

Tommyllama
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Tommyllama »

Interested in placing order. What website for US orders?
2016 Sanhui 165+
2016 OR 156 Tan H-Cup
2017 JY 155 Huge Breast
8 Various Heads

Sanhui Doll US
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Sanhui Doll US »

Please email sanhuidollsus@protonmail.com. Thank you.

INFORMATIONS