sanhuiofficial.com

Check Here for SANHUI project requests status

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
art_vandelay
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Check Here for SANHUI project requests status

Post by art_vandelay »

The level of detail on the 165 I just got is pretty amazing. But, you guys are right, the lower legs especially are bland. Needs better curves.

Both of the dolls I've had have been built-ins so I can't compare to a removable. I can see that not offering an insert is a deal breaker for people who have physical limitations.

Also, I'm not going to tell you what your preference is because it's your preference. But, dolls with built in vagina are not that hard to clean. Takes less than 5 minutes and you can get it all ready ahead of time. It's about like changing a baby diaper in time and complexity.

You get yourself a cheap bed pan and a set of those ketchup and mustard plastic bottles (cut about half the nozzle off for better water flow). You can slide the pan under your doll pretty easily. Put hot soapy water in the red bottle and hot rinse water in the mustard bottle. Wash her out, rinse, dry with a micro fiber towel. Insert tampon to keep things dry. Rinse out the bed pan. Voila.

If you are playing right before bedtime you can be falling asleep roughly 10 minutes after your happy ending. Probably quicker than what you could achieve with a real girl when you come to think of it.
I'm going to hire you as my latex salesman?
...I don't think so.....

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

YES YES YES TO HUGE MASSIVE BREASTS AND CURVY BUTT! Totally agree with CF - there is a huge market for super busty dolls, either full body or torso. I would also love a torso doll with HUGE breasts.

Inserts are a must - fixed vaginas are a total deal breaker for me - Real doll make fantastic inserts so just have a look at their website for advice. Very simple. HUGE breasts, removable inserts and standing option and bang!@ HUGE SALES!

Sanhui Doll US
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Sanhui Doll US »

stones wrote:I am very interested in seeing the big breast doll. To keep weight down a smaller butt like the ones you already have is fine but what is not okay is the sculptors who work for the company saying no to an insert. It is a good idea for all the reasons everybody has said and who gets to just tell their boss "no?"
SANHUI was founded and owned by sculptors. We work for them and not the only way around. Unfortunately, this means they have complete artistic control over the dolls they make.

Sanhui Doll US
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Sanhui Doll US »

art_vandelay wrote:The level of detail on the 165 I just got is pretty amazing. But, you guys are right, the lower legs especially are bland. Needs better curves.

Both of the dolls I've had have been built-ins so I can't compare to a removable. I can see that not offering an insert is a deal breaker for people who have physical limitations.

Also, I'm not going to tell you what your preference is because it's your preference. But, dolls with built in vagina are not that hard to clean. Takes less than 5 minutes and you can get it all ready ahead of time. It's about like changing a baby diaper in time and complexity.

You get yourself a cheap bed pan and a set of those ketchup and mustard plastic bottles (cut about half the nozzle off for better water flow). You can slide the pan under your doll pretty easily. Put hot soapy water in the red bottle and hot rinse water in the mustard bottle. Wash her out, rinse, dry with a micro fiber towel. Insert tampon to keep things dry. Rinse out the bed pan. Voila.

If you are playing right before bedtime you can be falling asleep roughly 10 minutes after your happy ending. Probably quicker than what you could achieve with a real girl when you come to think of it.
We also include a cleaning tool made for your doll for this express purpose.

Sanhui Doll US
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Sanhui Doll US »

LJ69 wrote:YES YES YES TO HUGE MASSIVE BREASTS AND CURVY BUTT! Totally agree with CF - there is a huge market for super busty dolls, either full body or torso. I would also love a torso doll with HUGE breasts.

Inserts are a must - fixed vaginas are a total deal breaker for me - Real doll make fantastic inserts so just have a look at their website for advice. Very simple. HUGE breasts, removable inserts and standing option and bang!@ HUGE SALES!
All our dolls with a skeleton can stand on their own. I have not had the feet damaged by standing them up for hours but I do not advise they are stored standing.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Please encourage the company to offer the huge-breasted torso doll that LJ and I are requesting. Others on the K-cup thread have asked for a smiliar product.

A torso option would make storing the doll much easier, at is would be smaller. I'd rather deal with a lighter-weight torso doll than a full-body doll that will take up a LOT of space!

Thanks!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Sanhui Doll US
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Sanhui Doll US »

CF wrote:Please encourage the company to offer the huge-breasted torso doll that LJ and I are requesting. Others on the K-cup thread have asked for a smiliar product.

A torso option would make storing the doll much easier, at is would be smaller. I'd rather deal with a lighter-weight torso doll than a full-body doll that will take up a LOT of space!

Thanks!
One step at a time my friend. If the torso project gets approved then we can start throwing out cup sizes.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

THANK YOU! :) It's really appreciated.

A lot of us excited to see what you accomplish!
Viva la megaboobs!

Luminous

Post by Luminous »

I'm so glad I decided to hold out till next year.

Can't wait to see how the new models will look like. :thumbs_up:

(btw, are there going to be any new models in the 100cm range?)
The Principles That Govern Relationships

Briffault's Law < Every Man should know of this law...

Sanhui Doll US
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Sanhui Doll US »

Luminous wrote:I'm so glad I decided to hold out till next year.

Can't wait to see how the new models will look like. :thumbs_up:

(btw, are there going to be any new models in the 100cm range?)
Yes. I don't know the exact height.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

As far as a big rump is concerned, here's my wish-list summed up in one photo! Think Kim Kardashian-size.
Attachments
Picture 4.png
Picture 4.png (372.71 KiB) Viewed 2139 times
Viva la megaboobs!

Luminous

Post by Luminous »

The Principles That Govern Relationships

Briffault's Law < Every Man should know of this law...

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Sanhui Doll US wrote:
SANHUI was founded and owned by sculptors. We work for them and not the only way around. Unfortunately, this means they have complete artistic control over the dolls they make.
Thank you for the clarification. Artists can be willing to adapt to a market as much as anyone in business. But if they are the bosses then it is their decision.

Bazinga
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bazinga »

What about ethinic faces, are there any coming?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world."
-Archimedes

Sanhui Doll US
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Sanhui Doll US »

I'm hoping we can make a huge announcement in a few days about a project that will make a lot of people happy...

INFORMATIONS