sanhuiofficial.com

Let's talk about small breasts

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.

Just how small are we talking?

165+ B Cup
12%
165+ A Cup
10%
160 B Cup
15%
160 A Cup
13%
145 B Cup
15%
145 A Cup
35%

Total votes: 155

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: Let's talk about small breasts

Post by optical delusion »

hollows+fentiman wrote:I voted 160 a cup mainly because the shorter dolls are scaled down from life size and the 145 a cup is borderline for customs issues. There are 'flat chested' dolls on the market from some Asian sites like the lovely pictures above but I don't think any of them would get through our customs in the shorter sizes. 160 comes in at 5ft 3 ins which couldn't be considered childlike. I agree with Motoko that weight is a consideration but 130 a cup may well have difficulties at customs and serious consequences for the customer too! George from XS Dolls said he knew of a previous customer in Germany I think where it got really bad! I'm in the process of getting a WM168 Nava from George which is quite skinny but still comes in at 28kg. The DS 145 minus comes in at 18kg and is 85% scaled down version of a 170cm tall woman, so it can be done in lighter weight. However, I believe even these had issues at US customs and were withdrawn from the US market so that they could be made to look more 'mature'!
Personally, the smaller the breast the better but NOT childlike!
see this i agree with. maybe its time to make what customs likes and then see what options we have from there. in Australia 140cm need D cup or larger but i believe by 160cm A or B is acceptable.
also weight is the most common complaint with dolls yet the tallest dolls that are already heavy get the ludicrously oversized breasts adding to hernia bulging total weight

Teppo
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Teppo »

160 A would be ideal for me. Having small breasts and still being able to fit into adult clothes is really what I'm looking for.
From a sales perspective, why try to keep coming up with dolls that compete with the rest of the top-heavy dolls out there? A really well done one in the image of some of the aforementioned stars like Riley Reid, early Dakota Skye, Emma Jean would clean up. I wonder if it's because Asian sculptors can't image anyone wanting someone who looks to "average" in Asia which is slim and flat, whereas in the US, there is an overabundance of heavy and large-breasted?

Staraway
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Staraway »

In 'merica it's all a mind screw. They profile each other. It's like you all get to participate in this galactic accusatory oneness that plops down identities like it knows anything at all. You have to understand that we live in an Orwellian thought crime state as we speak, so if you love little tiny titties (LIKE ME, HOLY GAWD *PINCH *LICK) then you MUST be an unforgivable pervert that everyone should be ready to 'choot or chase down with dogs in the street.

A man is walking down the sidewalk and a woman asks....
"Do you want to have a good time? You look lonely tonight? I could give you a foot rub. Did you work late? Are you lookin' for love?"
The whole time you're thinking "I'm alone. I'm single. I got paid. I got beer. I got Netflix. I could use a foot rub. I did work late. I don't have time for bitches."
and BAM! YOU'RE BUSTED!

Was there ever a whore? NO!

It was a Thought CRIME COP!
Did you get a whore? Did they catch you with one? Do whores even exist in 1984 land?

Your walking down the street and you hear...
"Hey! HEY! Do you wanna get rid of that headache? You wanna have fun tonight? Are you into some weed? You wanna loosen up?"
And you are thinking "My head does feel like shit. I do wish I had something to feel good with right now. I could use a loosening up."
AAAAAND! KERSNOOK! YOU'RE FIVE-OHed!!

Was there ever weed or drugs? NO! Did you get a little high first or get to take a hit or feel anything? NO?

YOU FUCKING THOUGHT ABOUT IT, THAT'S WHAT!

WE HAVE TO HAVE OUR NASCAR BRAINS TUNED INTO FAKE TIT CHANNEL ALL DAY OR WE'RE NOT 'MERICANS!!

I am not a member of the Neo American Synagogal Church of the Ascended Redneck, thank you very much.

I like small tits.

Evalynn Lee has the greatest small tits in the whole universe.
;-P( | )q-;

Dreams are where life goes to die
Life is where dreams go to die

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jazzman »

165 A cup like you have done with your 145 please....

shawn25
Ex-Member

Post by shawn25 »

145 b cup good!

Mrs Kireina 7892
Doll
Doll

Post by Mrs Kireina 7892 »

Sector_1 wrote:If ever anybody makes this B cup body in a 160-165cm in a UK size 8, I will be as happy as Larry and never ever go out again. :)
156-body-M2__74408.1478639966.1280.1280.jpg
Same here buddy :glou:
oops forgot to change accounts :haha4:

Rick_Deckard
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Rick_Deckard »

I may very well be wrong but, given all the latest Sanhui additions to their dolls rooster and the discontinuing of their old 165 standard, wich was their only full size doll wich had just moderately large breasts, I seriously doubt that they listens to this thread...
Do androids dream of electric sheep ?

fast108
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by fast108 »

145cm B-Cup

Liz_xxx

Post by Liz_xxx »

+1

145 b cup

JustOnePot

Post by JustOnePot »

145cm B-cup would be good.

With textured skin as well.

JDawg
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by JDawg »

145 A or B cup. Anything bigger on a doll that size just looks wrong. I hate the huge anime boobs and bimbo tits most dolls have. They need to be directly proportional to the size of the doll. A shorter doll with huge tits just looks ugly imo.

matt gloss
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by matt gloss »

b cup is plenty
MG

Bauta

Post by Bauta »

Here we talked about the medium and small breasts with the support of TDF members > https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 87&t=90371

For example, I think the model 156cm has a very nice model, but would have a more harmonious body if it had a cup-B/C size instead of a cup-E

INFORMATIONS