sanhuiofficial.com

SANHUI US New Products

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Sanhui Doll US
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Re: SANHUI US New Products

Post by Sanhui Doll US »

ranger6538 wrote:Does Sanhui US have dolls available now ?
Yes, we have a 165+ with custom breasts http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=75593 and we will have more 165+s, 145 C Cups, and 92cm dolls coming in next week. Our inventory is tracked in real time on our store.

Sanhui Doll US
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Sanhui Doll US »

art_vandelay wrote:If people can get a really nice doll delivered to their home 3 days or so after pushing the "buy" button, that would be a huge advantage. If you are comparing dolls and you have it narrowed down to a couple models (all things being equal), and one company will take 8 weeks to deliver and the other company can get it to you in a few days....everyone I know is ADHD...great position for Sanhui to be in.

Another thing that could be a hit is a doll trade in program. You get to exchange what you have for the newest improved model by paying some sort of up charge and shipping. But then someone would be stuck with a lot of used dolls to sell in various levels of wear and tear. Probably not practical, but it's an interesting idea to me.

If a vendor could set up a clearing house for customers to trade heads (you do get tired of the same face, just like real life sometimes). I'd probably trade with people and buy a few extra heads just to have. Sign me up for the "head a month" club.
I have thought of that option in the past but we cannot sell pre-owned dolls. Our US branch is also not equipped to sterilize and repair dolls.

neesa333
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by neesa333 »

Sanhui Doll US wrote:
ranger6538 wrote:Does Sanhui US have dolls available now ?
Yes, we have a 165+ with custom breasts http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=75593 and we will have more 165+s, 145 C Cups, and 92cm dolls coming in next week. Our inventory is tracked in real time on our store.
Great! I just love that 165+ custom though. Really thinking of just ordering her.
"Doe's Barbie come with Ken?"
"No sweetheart, she comes with GI Joe, She only fakes it with Ken"

lisabt3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by lisabt3 »

Your dolls are lovely and tempting, but I will never again consider a doll without a vaginal insert. I hope the manufacturer will consider inserts for dolls 145cm and up in the near future.

Hookedonmetrics
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Hookedonmetrics »

You won't he disappointed ordering a Sanhui! Unparalleled Beauty and quality by the artists behind the scene, and wonderful customer service by Kimi! He's the man!;)

erothnar

Post by erothnar »

Sanhui dolls i think are really nice, and a great price too

DEAL

Post by DEAL »

Cool, as soon as I finish saving up the down payment for my new house, I will likely order a 102. Might be a year or so from now, it will be my new housewarming present :)

mike_hunt

Post by mike_hunt »

Can you do the same for Canada - distribute directly from Canada so we can avoid customs?

And you're correct in labelling your dolls works of art.

Bazinga
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bazinga »

Is there any word on any new heads coming, and if so for what bodies will they be for?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world."
-Archimedes

ranger6538
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ranger6538 »

WHEN WILL SANHUI US HAVE MORE DOLLS IN STOCK, WANT 125CM AND 145 B CUP !!!

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

Yeah when I get a 125cm I would want it to be shipped out here in the US so I don't have to wait 3 or 4 weeks to get it.

INFORMATIONS