sanhuiofficial.com

US Store Online sales temporarily suspended

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Sanhui Doll US
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

US Store Online sales temporarily suspended

Post by Sanhui Doll US »

Due to high order volume and technical issues we have taken down the US Store page and are temporarily suspending domestic online orders. This does not apply to international orders or the official website.

So many orders were being placed by email before the new dolls could be listed on the store so the store appeared to be continuously out of stock. The site was also giving many people problems due to adobe flash player. We are creating a site with a new web host to resolve these problems.

I will be updating this thread when there is a change. Thank you.

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: US Store Online sales temporarily suspended

Post by Sanhui Doll »

Thanks for everything, Bud.
Official Website: https://sanhuidolls.com/
Email: admin@sanhuidolls.com (admin&support) & info@sanhuidolls.com & sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com (order & pay)

doll-power
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by doll-power »

Bud, thanks for the update. Good to hear that business is booming and dolls are flying off the shelves. Sanhui is making some excellent dolls, that's for sure.

Kimi -- in the meantime, can patrons in the U.S. order from you via the international website? Assuming you would just ship from China directly to the customer here in the U.S. without going through U.S. distribution. I'm one of those interested U.S. patrons :)

Thanks

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Well the "High order volume" just proves that you guys are making some awesome dolls! So keep up the good work! :thumbs_up:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Sanhui Doll US
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Sanhui Doll US »

doll-power wrote:Bud, thanks for the update. Good to hear that business is booming and dolls are flying off the shelves. Sanhui is making some excellent dolls, that's for sure.

Kimi -- in the meantime, can patrons in the U.S. order from you via the international website? Assuming you would just ship from China directly to the customer here in the U.S. without going through U.S. distribution. I'm one of those interested U.S. patrons :)

Thanks
Hello. The International site is still taking orders.

INFORMATIONS