sanhuiofficial.com

165+ Textured Skin vs Non Textured skin

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Sanhui Doll US
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

165+ Textured Skin vs Non Textured skin

Post by Sanhui Doll US »

The only model to feature this textured skin is the 165+. I don't know if the newer dolls will have the textured skin.
Last edited by brigittes hubbie on Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: member asked for removal of pics - rights issue

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: 165+ Textured Skin vs Non Textured skin

Post by samara78 »

The texture gives great realism to a lady doll. And is always a good move for doll makers. Congratulations Sanhui.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

Excellent work here, Bud!!!!! These photos are quite clear and awesome!!!! 0X 0X 0X 0X 0X
:glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou:

Kimi from SANHUI China.
Official Website: https://sanhuidolls.com/
Email: admin@sanhuidolls.com (admin&support) & info@sanhuidolls.com & sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com (order & pay)

ErrorNull

Post by ErrorNull »

what part of her body was the textured skin photo? i couldn't tell. do you have more photos of similar areas like stomach and breasts that is textured?

kabuki

Post by kabuki »

It looks like a knee but who knows. Is this an effect from the silicone mold itself being textured instead of a smooth shell, or is it an effect that's applied after the doll exits the mold? I wonder how it feels.
My doll video channel: Dolltron2020

Sanhui Doll US
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Sanhui Doll US »

kabuki wrote:It looks like a knee but who knows. Is this an effect from the silicone mold itself being textured instead of a smooth shell, or is it an effect that's applied after the doll exits the mold? I wonder how it feels.
It is her back. The entire body is textured. The mold is textured. It feels quite nice but is primarily a visual effect for close up photography. Once you apply powder to the body in my opinion all silicone feels the same.

Sanhui Doll US
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Sanhui Doll US »

ErrorNull wrote:what part of her body was the textured skin photo? i couldn't tell. do you have more photos of similar areas like stomach and breasts that is textured?
Her back. I will try to get more photos. It's difficult to get a nice shot on camera.

Bazinga
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bazinga »

Looking forward to seeing them. :D
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world."
-Archimedes

INFORMATIONS