sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui is lying about the weights of their dolls

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
xsdolls
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Sanhui is lying about the weights of their dolls

Post by xsdolls »

art_vandelay wrote:
So far, we have a couple of conflicting data points and some anecdotal "evidence"
You know, the moment two vendors jump into a thread like this and tell you that this is going on for years you cannot seriously consider it as "anecdotal".
XS Dolls™ - Setting the Standard
www.xsdolls.com - 1.800.605.5656 - support@xsdolls.com

Latest Dollcast Video:
XS:DC - S01E04 - Sanhui 156/E Review

art_vandelay
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by art_vandelay »

To me, it's anecdotal unless you are willing to share the actual data that backs up the words. Not presenting the data along with your conclusion is the definition of anecdotal. i too believe there is a good chance vendors fudge weights but i can't prove it with the available data so I refrain from presenting my beliefs as proven fact. Thats what is happening in this thread.
I'm going to hire you as my latex salesman?
...I don't think so.....

xsdolls
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by xsdolls »

art_vandelay wrote:To me, it's anecdotal unless you are willing to share the actual data that backs up the words. Not presenting the data along with your conclusion is the definition of anecdotal. i too believe there is a good chance vendors fudge weights but i can't prove it with the available data so I refrain from presenting my beliefs as proven fact. Thats what is happening in this thread.
I've shared data on a Sanhui 165, and so did you, both data-samples confirming that those dolls actually weigh more by a 4-5% margin. Then there is Chronos, the OP. And CrazyCajun who mentioned that all of his three WM dolls weigh more by a margin of over 15%. In addition to that you have two vendors who are telling you that this is common practice here in China. My personal experience is based on the dolls that come though my PQC every week, which are being measured/weighted and people are being informed if she is much heavier than advertised.

How many dolls do you need to be 'over-weight' in order accept that yes, maybe this is really intentional and not just some 'mistake'. How much data to prove it? 10? 100? A thousand dolls? And what exactly is your background in order to decide when 'anecdotal' reports become evidence?

Seriously mate, you have no idea what you're talking about, and the last thing I want is to go into any kind of confrontation. I simply revealed something that a lot of people know, but no-one talks about. I am doing you guys a favor. But I think I finally understand why some other vendors keep their mouth shut on topics like this - and I think the reason is self-explanatory.

Nothing personal ;)

Latest Dollcast Video:

art_vandelay
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by art_vandelay »

who i am is a customer that has a doll that weighs what it was advertised to weigh. I was also saying that there could be an issue in the industry but not all dolls that are sold are too heavy. you are choosing to be insulted because someone is playing devil's advocate? please forgive me.
...I don't think so.....

xsdolls
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by xsdolls »

art_vandelay wrote:who i am is a customer that has a doll that weighs what it was advertised to weigh. I was also saying that there could be an issue in the industry but not all dolls that are sold are too heavy. you are choosing to be insulted because someone is playing devil's advocate? please forgive me.
Forgive me, but you stated on page two of this 'anecdotal' thread that your doll weights 71.5lbs, which is 32.4kg. How exactly does that equal to the advertised 30kg, found on page one? I mean, I was really bad at math back in school, but you are contradicting yourself here.

And the only reply to my last message is that I 'choose to be insulted'? Look mate, I gave you a lot of facts and questions in my previous response you didn't respond too, so if you really want to play devil's advocate (which is great) then keep a normal discussion.

Latest Dollcast Video:

CrazyCajun
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by CrazyCajun »

From what I have seen over the time that I have been into dolls, the smaller dolls seem to be very close to the advertised weight, it is usually the larger dolls that seem to be overweight in conjunction with what is advertised. If I am wrong on this then I wish to apologize to anyone who is offended by this statement. But that is what I have seen to be the case. I personally would not give up on a doll that I really liked because of weight, but I understand that some people don't have the physical ability to handle a large heavy doll. That is why it is good advise to talk to the vendor quite a bit before making the purchase, and also relay and things that might be of real concern before making the purchase, I always advise to get this king of information in writing such as email. That way there is no misunderstanding after the fact. It either meets your requirements or it does not. This is good advise for both the customer and the vendor!
CrazyCajun and the Girls

Making the world a doll friendlier place!
April's Gallery's: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14640

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

This is vitally important

For me the differences between 26kg and 30kg and 32kg and 35kg are vital. 35kg is a deal breaker for me. 32kg is the max that I'll consider . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

art_vandelay
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by art_vandelay »

my 165+ was advertised to be 30 kilos or about 66 lbs. Mine weighed 71.5 lbs with the head on. Not over weight mate.
...I don't think so.....

raulwie

Post by raulwie »

xsdolls wrote: Sanhui, just as WM, YL, even DS is intentionally publishing misleading specifications and those things go on for years and everyone in the industry knows that. The only reason you (all) got away with it is because usually vendors only dropship (and have even no idea what they sell) and customers are usually too "busy" to actually measure or weight their dolls with an erection in their pants. I also (as a vendor) blindly believed the numbers until I actually started weighting the dolls going through or PQC and couldn't believe how some dolls go even over 20% of their specified weight.
Many thanks for these open words :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

doll-power
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by doll-power »

George, thanks for giving it to us straight. It's nice to know we here at TDF have an advocate who is not only professional and a wellspring of knowledge, but also passionate about what he does. Much appreciated!

cyclist

Post by cyclist »

I ordered a fabric anime doll through George at XS Dolls. Also am getting his PQC.

George took the time to fully answer questions. I cannot say that about the drop ship vendors. Though I think 1 AM was reasonably professional. ... And forget Ali Express...

... and saying "I don't know" is a very valid answer. Much better than a wrong answer.

I do not think any of the drop ship vendors know any details or have first hand experience with the fabric anime doll. Maybe at one time but the doll seems to be evolving and the vendors do not update the web sites.

I had a lot of questions about size because clothing the doll is a very important part of this experience for me.

We still do not know what exactly is coming out of the factory clothing size wise. Owner reports of clothing size are different than vendor listed sizes. I am putting together a large clothing order but it is based on various educated guesses. At some point I have to realize that I am not working with industrial machinery and ISO standards. I am buying art.
“The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function.”
– F. Scott Fitzgerald

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

ALCON,
There seems to be area for improvement to be addressed.
"if you are not a part of the solution, you are a part of the problem"
For example, crazycajun has three 153Wm and all weight quite a bit more than people would expect.
I have started a thread http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 87&t=76649 to create a matrix of weights.
Obviously, I personally can not weigh as many dolls as George can, but I will ask some BCD customers to get some weights and I am hoping George can get us some weights for dolls like the WM 161 that is suppose to weight 80lbs. If you all decide to weight your doll and add to my thread, please ensure the head is on.
Additionally, like I mentioned in my thread, George could of said NOTHING. That would have been the EZ thing to do, but not the right thing.
"If you are not a part of the solution, you are a part of the problem"

As a doll community, we need to strive to improve. Stagnation is not good.
A lot of manufacturers need to revisit their weight specs
And alot of vendors update their sites accordingly
V/r
Jeff and the BCDGirls

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

The difference in weight may not SEEM like a lot on the surface, but when we're talking about dolls; it can be HUGE. Dolls feel completely different from almost anything that we will attempt to lift and ANY extra weight can make things much more awkward. I realize that it can get confusing when comparing kilograms to pounds, but a simple way to convert pounds from kilograms is to double the kilo number and then add ten percent of the sum. So a 40 kilo doll will weigh 88 pounds. (40+40=80) + (10%) =88
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

OK all, I tested this out on my Sanhui 145 and it went as follows.....

I got on the scale to see what I weigh. Then I went and got Eve and stood on the scale and couldn't see what the fuck it said. :shakefist:
My roommate was still awake so I asked him to see what the scale read. He told me and i did the math and she weighs exactly 60 pounds with her head attached. She is advertised at 55 pounds or 25kg. 5 pounds isn't too big of a difference but still, I guess it could be for some.
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Chronos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chronos »

art_vandelay wrote:To me, it's anecdotal unless you are willing to share the actual data that backs up the words. Not presenting the data along with your conclusion is the definition of anecdotal. i too believe there is a good chance vendors fudge weights but i can't prove it with the available data so I refrain from presenting my beliefs as proven fact. Thats what is happening in this thread.
Below is a cut n paste from Fedex tracking. The only thing I removed was the tracking #. Now 99.21lb - 66lb [advertised weight of doll] = 33lb [theoretical weight of box, foam packaging, 2 wigs, blanket, 1 tiny lingerie outfit, 1 tiny usb plastic heater]. Now the weight of the box and stuff isn't 33 lb but 16-19 lbs, pegging the doll weight at 79-83lb (36-37.5kg). No way there's a 50% error in both these scales because they get my weight pretty close. The doll feels this heavy for what it's worth. And the box and stuff feel like 16-19lbs, not 33lb. I'm not telling stories Art, quite the contrary, I want the doll to be all I was expecting.

Shipment Facts Hide
Tracking number
Weight 99.21 lbs / 45 kgs
Signature services Indirect signature required
Total pieces 1
Terms Shipper
Special handling section Deliver Weekday, Residential Delivery, Indirect Signature Required
Service FedEx International Economy
Clearance detail link Clearance detail
Delivered To Residence
Total shipment weight 99.21 lbs / 45 kgs
Packaging Your Packaging
Standard transit 9/28/2016 by 8:00 pm
art_vandelay wrote:my 165+ was advertised to be 30 kilos or about 66 lbs. Mine weighed 71.5 lbs with the head on. Not over weight mate.
Well yes that is over weight lol. By 5.5lb. Doesn't say "body only" anwhere. Maybe they changed something on the skeleton since then.

I think this thread is done, and I think Sanhui needs to re-weigh their dolls and correct their chart.

INFORMATIONS