sanhuiofficial.com

Introducing Carol Sanhui 145 cm

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Rustey
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Introducing Carol Sanhui 145 cm

Post by Rustey »

I contacted Sanhui about not getting a tongue, and they said a tongue should have been included so they advised me to contact my vendor. I am now waiting for a tongue which should be here soon.

Rustey
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Rustey »

I want to give Carol nail varnish but am concerned it may damage silicone. Please does anyone know if nail varnish is safe on silicone?

TheNutz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by TheNutz »

That's head 2 right?

Rustey
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Rustey »

Maybe head 2. I asked for head 1, but there is no teeth, head 1 is supposed to have teeth. I left it because I did not want to return the head and have her headless until the right one arrived.

I found her mouth is too small for oral sex, does anyone know if head 1 mouth is bigger please? If it is I may purchase the head seperately.

Virgin_Doll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Virgin_Doll »

I myself have head 160 face # 2 (Lissie) and 165 face # 2 (Lucy), both have a tongue and teeth and are intended for oral sex.
I myself have not yet had enthusiasm to try oral sex, I am not in favor for this, even in reality. The latter also because I have read in some sections which can cause cracks in the corners of her mouth, and this is me not worth it.
But to come back to your question, I would say 160 face # 2 (Lissie) the larger opening and it may be possible with her.
I myself find the opening of 165 face # 2 (Lucy), itself too small to even think about.
By the way, I myself am normally built, I think :whistle:

I hope this helps :lol:
With Lucy and Lissie my SH165+ http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=76385
With Maja and Sarah my DH168 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 59&t=89453
With mini Dolls
Image LUCY Image LISSIE Image MAJA Image SARAH

INFORMATIONS