sanhuiofficial.com

Love of Sunrise-Sanhui 156cm Amelia

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: with Nele, Kiko, Mamamba and Ms. StrangeLove in cyba's space

Re: Love of Sunrise-Sanhui 156cm Amelia

Post by nukeno »

Forb wrote:Just an update: The order was placed January 20th through George at XS Dolls! He should have some pictures when it goes through the quality check. I will post whatever info/photos I can get.
I'm getting exited. :)
Hopefully she passes Georges quality check so you won't have to wait any longer.
I haven't forgotten how I felt buying my first (silicone) doll. And believe me, it's only getting tougher with the 2nd, 3rd...
I'm living in constant anticipation ever since Nele introduced me to the world of delicious silicone and TPE... ;)
Life is a strange game: "The only winning move is not to play."
Yet here I am, dreaming about reality again...

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Definitely needs more pictures!!

There are virtually no pictures out there of this model doll (compared to other models). This SHOULD be a beautiful doll. In the absence of additional photos, I did a little calculation of the dolls I'm considering (assuming that SH160 was my standard):
Comparev1.JPG
Comparev1.JPG (309.02 KiB) Viewed 3322 times
  • - Based on the data - SH156 is shaped closer to a C-Cup (breast to waist ratio); for those that thought SH160 had just a little too much boob.
    - Her Hip to Waist is closer to to a SH160 (for those that prefer more athletic butts, like me)
    - Her weight is significant *if you get the "tactility with thicker flesh" option. - since I'm after the textured skin option I used 75lbs.
    - Although she is a shorter doll (an advantage for me), she is as "leggy" as a SH165 (assuming my data of a headless SH156, derived).
So in many ways, she can be very pretty for people looking for a balance between curvy and athletic.
Chest is not flat chested. But she's not tipping over either.
Butt is not scrawny. But she can't be considered curvy at all by today's standards.
She is very average height (at 5'2"). But still has plenty of legs.

Sounds awesome!
BUT - where are the pictures? :razz: :P :evil:

MC

PS - would love to see her with a Sanhui Svetlana head. :D :D

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nukeno »

MannyCan wrote:Sounds awesome!
BUT - where are the pictures? :razz: :P :evil:
That seems to be the thing about Sanhui,
they produce good quality, good looking dolls with many nice details, for a reasonable price,
but their marketing sucks. The website is a mess, the SH156 is still not listed there.
You may find at least a few more pictures on the web if you look at different vendors.

For example, have a look at :
http://www.bamboladargento.com/tutte-le ... rca=Sanhui

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Thanks nukeno for the suggestion. I'll look around. But at first glance they are all the same pictures over and over.

I find that the same parts of a doll are always covered in every picture of her. Her neck seam. The waist line. The lack of certain angles. That always makes me suspicious. But in this case of the SH156, i just don't think that there are enough people who has the doll.

If there are no good pictures, then it won't sell well. Yeah .. like you said .. marketing.

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nukeno »

MannyCan wrote:I find that the same parts of a doll are always covered in every picture of her. Her neck seam. The waist line. The lack of certain angles. That always makes me suspicious. But in this case of the SH156, i just don't think that there are enough people who has the doll.
That's true. The best way is to wait until there are some pics from actual doll-owners and amateurs which show the dolls in a different light. The vendor I've linked in my previous post shows at least some different pictures which I haven't seen anywhere else. As well as the SH158 which has about the same specs as the SH156, proportion-wise, it's only 2cm taller and has slightly larger breasts.

Also have a look at Sandros Blog (dollstudio.org). He recently posted a detailed unboxing of a SH145 http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=227&t=81170 with many pics. I hope he does one of the SH156 or SH158 soon too, but at least you can already get an impression of an SH-doll in general (quality, makeup, lady-parts, skin...).

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Yes nukeno - I've seriously considered WM, YL and SH. I was encouraged by Jeff from BCD to do a lot of research and quantify what's most important to me. Because my doll will be used for both sex and media creation (photos and video to show her off), its taken me longer to arrive at a doll suitable for doing many tasks well.

At present, I've looked closely at SH. For the price-point it seems to the the best silicon option. I really like the SH160. And if Sanhui offered a textured skin option for SH160, then I think I would have ended my search.

Thank again for your wisdom!

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nukeno »

MannyCan wrote:to do a lot of research and quantify what's most important to me. Because my doll will be used for both sex and media creation (photos and video to show her off), its taken me longer to arrive at a doll suitable for doing many tasks well.
That's no easy task, I know. In my opinion it's an almost impossible task, because there is no doll that does everything well.
I started my journey from a similar point and bought my first silicone doll mainly for sex. I went with a loose jointed doll and in retrospect a "loose" doll is really the best for sex and cuddling but not at all for posing and taking pictures.
OK, no big deal, I wanted a sex-doll and I got one, right? Well, when Nele arrived and I took her out of her box and assembled her, put the head and wig on, from that moment on it was a completely different game. Sex, of course, it happens sometimes but companionship and creating “shared” memories, which mainly works through the process of creating scenes and taking pictures of them or create little picture stories or animations, became so much more important.
The magical thing about these dolls is, at first they may appear just as sex-toys, only until you get to “know” one, then you realize they are pieces of art that actually become alive over time. Only in your head or on TDF of course, but still.
So, I'm now at the point where my "allround" doll isn't enough anymore and will be retired soon in a worthy and artful way, of course. Instead I really want a doll with tight joints for photography and other projects and another one, made of TPE, for doing the "nasty". So I'm looking at two dolls right now, the SH156 for photo-shootings as well as the WM170, but can actually only afford one this year.
What I want to say is, be prepared that you might end up buying a 2nd, 3rd, 4th... doll as well. If you make to many compromises right from the beginning you only have half as much fun as you would have if you had one to, to say it frankly, f**k and one to “love” (admire, be proud of, show off...). In retrospect I would say, go one way or the other first, and then the other! Fall in love first and buy one to f**k you silly later or vice versa. :razz:

But if you have to make the compromise, IMHO a Sanhui doll really is the best one! Compared with my DS-doll, Sanhui offeres quality-silicone for a better price more and better sexual options and the thight joints will wear eventually so "cuddling" will feel better and better each time. :)

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

nukeno wrote:The magical thing about these dolls is, at first they may appear just as sex-toys, only until you get to “know” one, then you realize they are pieces of art that actually become alive over time. Only in your head or on TDF of course, but still.
Probably one of the wisest things I've read on this board. With permission I'll probably add to my signature.

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

Yes, I agree.. dolls are not only sex toys, they are art work..

Miracle
WhatsApp: +8617328158178
Email: allum@dolls-castle.com

Virgin_Doll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Virgin_Doll »

The magical thing about these dolls is, at first they may appear just as sex-toys, only until you get to “know” one, then you realize they are pieces of art that actually become alive over time. Only in your head or on TDF of course, but still.
Exactly what I have experienced with my Lissie and Lucy, I can not better express :glou:
With Lucy and Lissie my SH165+ http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=76385
With Maja and Sarah my DH168 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 59&t=89453
With mini Dolls
Image LUCY Image LISSIE Image MAJA Image SARAH

Dr - Johns

Post by Dr - Johns »

Forb wrote:Thanks nukeno! Just an update: The order was placed January 20th through George at XS Dolls! He should have some pictures when it goes through the quality check. I will post whatever info/photos I can get. Forb.
How much does this beautiful princes cost? :D

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nukeno »

Dr - Johns wrote:How much does this beautiful princes cost? :D
I can't answer your question, but advise you to have a look at this thread before ordering.
And since Forb's SH156 hasn't passed George's PQC yet either (AFAIK), it seems like Sanhui has some difficulties to resolve at the moment.
I suggest to give them time, because their dolls look very promissing... :)

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

Nukeno is correct. I ordered her exactly as shown in the photos on Jan 20th and I just heard from George at XS Dolls today that she might be finished this week! He says he'll send photos from the quality check, so hopefully we'll have some new information next week.

Dr. Johns, You should get a quote from a vendor, or from Sanhui themselves. It states $2,299 on their website https://www.sanhuidolls.com/product-pag ... tured-skin What I paid was closer to $2,500 but I added on George's PDQ check and I also paid the Paypal fees because I'm a nice guy. :D
-forb
-Melissa: 2017 Sanhui 156/Amelia
-Abby: 2018 Sanhui 158/Marya

Dr - Johns

Post by Dr - Johns »

Thank you guys for the info :D

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

Factory pictures of this doll are posted here http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=82392
She looks amazing!
-forb
-Melissa: 2017 Sanhui 156/Amelia
-Abby: 2018 Sanhui 158/Marya

INFORMATIONS