sanhuiofficial.com

Converting 160cm Doll to Torso - removing legs

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Converting 160cm Doll to Torso - removing legs

Post by manobon »

Hi! I've owned a Sanhui 160 cm doll for a little over a month now, and I really want to do one thing - remove the legs to convert it into a torso.

Obviously, this goes against every warranty/suggestion that a vendor would make (understandably) - but the legs really do get in the way of certain positions for me, and they don't "add" anything to my experience (i.e., I'm not using the doll for modeling/photography purposes). The arms definitely add to the sleeping/spooning experience, so I don't want to remove Those.

Anyway, I'm looking for advice on this 'surgery' - I think I would need the following items, after finding a thread regarding repairs:

Pure Acetone for prep/cleanup of sealed points/excess adhesive

Sil-Poxy Silicone Adhesive for sealing, post-cutting

Latex free, Nitrile gloves for handling/everything

X-Acto knife for cutting through the silicone

Tongue Depressors to apply the Sil-Poxy

'Fiber Free Cloth' - does that just mean those micro-fiber glass cleaning cloths?

Annd not sure what else - especially regarding removing the legs from the joints, and if that 'space' will need to be replaced.

Attached are my general ideas for cutting sites
Thanks for reading!
Attachments
IMG_20161031_121055_245.jpg
IMG_20161031_121055_245.jpg (813.54 KiB) Viewed 6420 times
IMG_20161031_121110_37.jpg
IMG_20161031_121110_37.jpg (732.54 KiB) Viewed 6420 times
IMG_20161031_121124_786.jpg
IMG_20161031_121124_786.jpg (949.38 KiB) Viewed 6420 times

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Converting 160cm Doll to Torso - removing legs

Post by Xephyr »

Noooooooooo!!!

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

I cringed so hard when I read the title, but the same curiosity that makes us want to slow down and look at car crashes has compelled me to click.

...no "after" pic... It's just a Halloween prank isn't it? lol *sigh of relief*

Why would you wanna cut off a doll's legs, man? They get in the way? What kind of crazy positions are you into!?

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Xephyr wrote:
Noooooooooo!!!

+1 :thumbs_up:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

SynthetikReality95 wrote:I cringed so hard when I read the title, but the same curiosity that makes us want to slow down and look at car crashes has compelled me to click.

...no "after" pic... It's just a Halloween prank isn't it? lol *sigh of relief*

Why would you wanna cut off a doll's legs, man? They get in the way? What kind of crazy positions are you into!?
Haha, not that crazy! I just haven't found reliable ways to make my favorite positions comfortable - like, if there was a platinum silicone torso doll that Wasn't at Abyss' prices, I would've purchased one. Instead I lucked into an amazing deal for the 160 (which is gorgeous/perfect height, etc.), but the legs really hinder my experience.

I mean, obviously, I like what I like - even if there wasn't a market for torso dolls, I know this is what I'd want to do.

So! Any advice from anyone on making this the Least car-wrecky car wreck?

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

My advice? It'll cost you more money but you'll thank me.

Keep the doll intact!!!!!! She's your companion! Why would you harm her? (besides, she's got sexy long legs) :)

You can still do plenty of positions with her, and you'll be glad she can still sit with you, and not look like an unfortunate war vet in photos, etc, etc, etc,

Dolls are for more than sex, my friend. If you don't realize that yet, you will. You gotta think long term here, and not act out of frustration for a perceived problem right now. Right? Because what if you regret it later....then the doll is ruined. And no one will buy it when you try to resell it. You always gotta consider all the possibilities.

You do want a torso though, and one that's not ridiculously expensive.. So buy a torso, but don't get a silicone one, get TPE instead. It'll feel great, and TPE isn't actually that hard to clean or anything. Get a torso, with tits and everything, or just get one of those butts if you wanna save even more :lol:

It's not too much to have a doll and a bunch of sex toys too. Different things for different uses, different circumstances.

TheIQF++
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TheIQF++ »

Still...
Really, dude? That's the best part.
I really advise against this. Not just because I'm a leg lover!
If you cut her legs off there will still be part of the skeleton left over. If you think legs get in the way imagine sharp rods or screws. The cut through her thighs will not be smooth like a torso doll.
If you must have a torso doll just buy one and sell your 160cm to someone who appreciates legs! 8O
That way you can spend money to get a nice torso doll. (I personally don't think their all that. It feels like they are missing something...obviously. But to each their own.)
Plus, think of the poor doll! If you get tired of her it will be really hard to sell her. If you do do this to her I won't be able to look cuz it will make me cry. :cry:

Good luck though.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

astroman440

Post by astroman440 »

Before I bought my doll I thought I might do this. The reason I haven't is because it will literally destroy the resale value. However, it would make it a lot more easy to store.

The only thing is that there is no way I would cut it where you are saying. Cut the legs off just above the knee instead, or midway up the thigh. You can still put her in all sorts of positions that way. I really think you will ruin it by cutting it where you plan.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

TheIQF++ wrote:Still...
Really, dude? That's the best part.
I really advise against this. Not just because I'm a leg lover!
If you cut her legs off there will still be part of the skeleton left over. If you think legs get in the way imagine sharp rods or screws. The cut through her thighs will not be smooth like a torso doll.
If you must have a torso doll just buy one and sell your 160cm to someone who appreciates legs! 8O
That way you can spend money to get a nice torso doll. (I personally don't think their all that. It feels like they are missing something...obviously. But to each their own.)
Plus, think of the poor doll! If you get tired of her it will be really hard to sell her. If you do do this to her I won't be able to look cuz it will make me cry. :cry:

Good luck though.
I agree with everything IQF said. Please don't ruin your lady, just get a torso. Her skeleton will definitely hinder the desired effect your looking for and will most likely leave sharp edges. plus it would just look like shit. You would be ruining a work of art. If you get a torso, it won't have bones poking out where the legs are cut off.
She is a pretty lady, don't make her look like a science project gone wrong. 8O

Just my opinion. Good luck with whatever you choose.....
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145

Dolly Dearest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dolly Dearest »

Well, it's probably easier to do this with a doll, than to find a real life girlfriend who's willing to submit to this operation for your sexual needs. So you're half way there. :haha4:

But seriously though, like the others said before me: Sell your doll, buy a torso. Otherwise you will be left with very nasty stumps. I just can't see how this could possibly end well.
My blog:
https://dollydearest9.wixsite.com/blog
My doll videos:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm7nBz ... 3Cw/videos
https://xhamster.com/users/dollydearest/videos
My dolls:
Vanessa, WM140 D-cups with heads WM #36, WM #46 & WM #233, tan skin (TPE)
Alice, WM100 D-cups with anime & lovely head, natural skin (TPE)
Isabell, Z-onedoll 160 with head A32, pink skin (Silicone)
Booberella, YourDoll 150 O-cups with heads WM #47 & YL #188, light tan skin (TPE)

astroman440

Post by astroman440 »

I disagree about buying a torso. Most are rigid and have no skeleton that can move whatsoever. If you want your doll to be able to bend and move, which is really important when trying to get a comfortable angle, then I wouldn't go the torso route (other than the ruby 13 torso).

Mr_E

Post by Mr_E »

I have had a "cheaper" torso now for over a year and I cant tell you the amount of times i would have loved for her to have legs and arms... Just my two cents

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

I just saw in another thread where dollhouse 168 has a new torso out with a skeleton.........
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145

Luminous

Post by Luminous »

Oh God please don't ruin such a beautiful doll... :(

If you have a problem with the legs I think you should have gone for a TPE doll instead as they are far more flexible.

Skip to about 10:52 in the video below to see what I mean.
The Principles That Govern Relationships

Briffault's Law < Every Man should know of this law...

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Sell the doll, take part of the money to buy a torso doll, use the rest to see some movies, go out to dinner, etc.

I'm with Xephyr. It's not a good idea.

I understand the desire for a torso over a full-sized doll for a variety of reasons: Cost, weight, storage, ease of posing. I'm personally in the market for a torso with huge breasts. All that said, trying to cut a full sized doll down to a torso is likely to cause all sorts of structural issues, as TheIQF++ says.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

INFORMATIONS