sanhuiofficial.com

Question about SH eyes and mold marks from the cast

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Gust
Active Poster
Active Poster

Question about SH eyes and mold marks from the cast

Post by Gust »

In this video XS said said that SH eyes fail to impress: https://youtu.be/IkB6ORPFFKY?t=13m55s but in this review SH eyes look much better than WM: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wlo57vYS7B4 , so I'm a bit confused with the negative remark in the first video. Do you guys also think SH eyes are not realistic?

The first video also mentions that SH has very visible mold marks. Has this been improved in the more recent models? If not, is there any DIY method to make the mold marks less prominent?

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Question about SH eyes and mold marks from the cast

Post by mi6c »

Greetings and welcome.
Sorry for ignoring the videos, not much into watching video so not commenting on them.
Now for the two things you ask:
I am currently repairing an early SH165 body( not even available any more, superseded by the 165+) and at least on this particular one the mold marks and seam lines are negligible i.e. she is done very well in that respect.
As for the eyes, there were several people unhappy with the very early ones and some exchanged them, but SH has been working on that and even already released a few heads with movable eyes.

Kind regards.
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

INFORMATIONS