sanhuiofficial.com

Today (and an introduction)

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Count Zero

Today (and an introduction)

Post by Count Zero »

Today is the day. Fedex tells me that my package is sitting at the "Local FedEx Facility" where I had it diverted in order to spare my wife from having to wait around at home to sign for it. The contents of the package, in this case, is a Sanhui 145cm C-cup doll with face #1.

I have to give a big shout-out at this point to neesa333 and erothnar for their Yukie and Opal threads, respectively. The photos of the 145C on the Sanhui website really leave a lot to be desired, and it was these two threads that I returned to over and over again for affirmation that this was the doll I wanted to buy. Thanks, guys!

My decision process was long and deliberative. I knew early on that weight was an issue, so I focused my search on the smaller dolls that were still within the realm of a real person: namely, the 140-145 range. I also have an unusually strong desire for smaller breasts -- A or B cup -- and so the first doll that really caught my attention was the DS145 (thanks, spedfish!) and subsequently the DS145-. By the time I was ready to actually jump in, though, the whole DS145 series was off the table. It was probably for the better. The next doll that caught my attention was the WM140A, and specifically dollover84's wonderful pictures of Brianna. For sheer raw attraction, the WM140A (or maybe just Brianna) is a winner.

There are some issues with the WM140 series though: first and foremost, the TPE, while soft, is also reputed to be harder to take care of and somewhat less durable. More importantly, though, was that one of my main motivations for getting a doll (at least at first) was my obsession with, ummm... the darker passage. The WM dolls (and perhaps just TPE in general) don't seem to be able to withstand a proper bit of buggery without tearing. I don't know for certain that the Sanhui dolls (or silicone) are better, but I've read this section of the TDF forum extensively for clues, and several have reported the anal function of the Sanhui dolls to be quite good. I'll have to play it be ear, but I am cautiously optimistic.

This point was, in fact, the way I sold the idea to my wife. She's actually very sex-positive, and even fairly permissive. Jealousy isn't generally part of our relationship, and we've taken pains from the beginning to keep it that way. Anal sex, though, is not part of her repertoire, and it's never going to be. I've accepted this, but she knows that I'm still obsessed, and so she agreed that a doll was a reasonable outlet for those urges. She also knows I like petite women with smaller breasts, and has encouraged me to enjoy myself with my "mistress" regardless. I think she's actually fairly amused at the whole thing.

So once I had decided to forego TPE and stick with silicone (a point I waffled on at some length, mostly because of Brianna the temptress), I re-discovered Sanhui. I had dismissed them earlier because of their terrible website photos, but thought I'd give them a second look. I ventured into this sub-forum on TDF and started looking for owner photos, and quickly found some great pictures of the Sanhui 145. Around the same time, of course, Sanhui introduced the 145A, and at first I thought it was perfect. I thought about this a lot, actually, and eventually concluded that the breasts were a bit too small for a doll this size.

That narrowed the choice down pretty much to just a single doll: the Sanhui 145C. There weren't really any other 140-145ish dolls made out of silicone with breasts on the lesser side of cantaloupes. And though the breasts are still a little bigger than I would probably prefer, this doll makes up for it in lots of other ways. Looking around online, I found that DollTo had one in stock in the US, which would let me skip customs altogether. Sold! Thanks, Bud!

Okay, having typed all that, I think the shock is starting to set in. I just bought a doll, and it's here, waiting for me to pick her up after work. Yeeks!
Check out Allie's Eye Candy thread | Follow Allie on Instagram: @girlnamedallie

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Today (and an introduction)

Post by MannyCan »

Thanks for your post. and CONGRATS!!

Its so cool that your wife was okay with it. A lot of couples struggle with that.

Its great that you found TDF and got the benefit of other people's experiences. Don't forget to give back! :-)

We're looking forward to pictures of your dolls and hearing how your experiences turn out.

Count Zero

Post by Count Zero »

Okay, so much for "today". FedEx, in its infinite wisdom, decided that they would need an entire day to move the box from the "local FedEx facility" to the "local FedEx facility" where I can actually pick up the package.

It's always something.

So we're looking at tomorrow. Supposedly.
MannyCan wrote:Its great that you found TDF and got the benefit of other people's experiences. Don't forget to give back! :-)
That's very much my intent. I'm actually quite interested in the photography angle. I'm a long-time photographic enthusiast, but I've never shot models. This should be fun practice.

Hollywu
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Hollywu »

I'm so happy and excited for you. I think this is a lovely doll. Very cool your wife is okay with it too.

Hope she gets home soon!

Count Zero

Post by Count Zero »

Hollywu wrote:Hope she gets home soon!
Me too! I keep getting Amazon packages addressed to her, and I hope at least some of it fits. ;)

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Up2myneck »

All the best for the big arrival, Count Zero!

I know what the waiting can be like :wink:

I hope you are as happy with your new lady as I am! :D 8) :D

Count Zero

Post by Count Zero »

Allie says Hello!
Attachments
allie_hello.jpg
allie_hello.jpg (513.05 KiB) Viewed 5345 times

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

Hello and welcome, Allie. :glou:
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Allie certainly looks happy to be here! I'm willing to bet that Count Zero is as well! :D
A big welcome to you both! :D
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Virgin_Doll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Virgin_Doll »

Welcome to the SANHUI club Count Zero with your Allie.
With Lucy and Lissie my SH165+ http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=76385
With Maja and Sarah my DH168 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 59&t=89453
With mini Dolls
Image LUCY Image LISSIE Image MAJA Image SARAH

Count Zero

Post by Count Zero »

Thanks everyone.

First impressions:
- She's very cute. Better in person than in pictures.
- She's impossibly tiny. No matter how many times I took out the tape measure and stood in front of it extended to 4'9", she's still smaller in person than I really imagined. I've heard this over and over again in other threads about small dolls, and yet it still caught me off guard. C'est la vie.
- Fitting clothes is going to be really, really challenging. Even some of the super-small stretchy stuff I got her looks to be too big.
- She's impossibly heavy. And awkward. I was soaked in sweat after trying to move her around and put some clothes on her. I can't imagine what it must be like to try and move / pose / dress a larger doll. Ugh.

One interesting note: there were a couple of times that I just happened to move into her "sight" (where her eyes were pointing) and it caught me off guard. I caught myself pausing, looking at her, and saying "Heeelllo there" to her, and then kind of chuckling to myself at the silliness of it. I think that's the physical presence that many have written about. I was expecting it to some degree, but now that I've actually experienced it, I finally understand what it means.

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Count Zero wrote:... but now that I've actually experienced it, I finally understand what it means.
That's so cool. Yeah I keeping my purchase to 150cm or higher, with 155 - 160cm being optimal.

Count Zero

Post by Count Zero »

MannyCan wrote:Yeah I keeping my purchase to 150cm or higher, with 155 - 160cm being optimal.
That's got to be tough, from a weight and logistics point of view. Though yes, it would probably make clothes shopping a lot easier.

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jazzman »

reminder that there is the JM 142 which doesn't have huge breasts and is made out of silicone.
Count Zero wrote:T

That narrowed the choice down pretty much to just a single doll: the Sanhui 145C. There weren't really any other 140-145ish dolls made out of silicone with breasts on the lesser side of cantaloupes. !

Count Zero

Post by Count Zero »

jazzman wrote:reminder that there is the JM 142 which doesn't have huge breasts and is made out of silicone.
I stand corrected! I didn't realize those were silicone.

That said, I think I still would have picked the Sanhui 145.

INFORMATIONS