sanhuiofficial.com

US based importer?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
dollcaster

US based importer?

Post by dollcaster »

Is there a US based importer for these dolls? I am looking to avoid the whole customs hassle and just want a company to import one of these dolls and then turn around and ship it to me. Anyone do that with Sanhui dolls?

Count Zero

Re: US based importer?

Post by Count Zero »

Yes, there is. I'm new enough, though, that I don't have a full grasp of the etiquette here about where we can mention vendor names and where we can't. If you read my initial post in this thread, though, you should be able to figure it out.
Check out Allie's Eye Candy thread | Follow Allie on Instagram: @girlnamedallie

everythingwillbefine
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by everythingwillbefine »

Hi Dollcaster, what customs issues are you referring to? I thought Sanhui handled the cost and paperwork and so forth.

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

everythingwillbefine wrote:Hi Dollcaster, what customs issues are you referring to? I thought Sanhui handled the cost and paperwork and so forth.
Hi Dollcaster,

Like what everythingwillbefine explains, we've being handling packages to US successfully with cost and paperwork settled~ The vendor that Zero mentioned had runned out since last Nov. and not enlisted in this year of qualified vendors. Sanhui is defining regional partnership since AVN Expo 2017 in Las Vegas and will release list of sales partners in near future.

Hi everythingwillbefine,
Thanks so much for helping explaining!

Best regards,
Coco&KK
Sanhui Team
www.sanhuidolls.com

Dresden2016
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Dresden2016 »

Coco& KK

Any update on a list of sales partners? These are amazing looking dolls.

INFORMATIONS