sanhuiofficial.com

Introducing my Sanhui 156 (thick skin) - NSFW pictures

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Introducing my Sanhui 156 (thick skin) - NSFW pictures

Post by sam treadwell »

Forb wrote:By the way, George posted the video review of this doll!!
viewtopic.php?f=257&t=85426&p=1107941#p1107941
I just watched the video review by George on this doll, and thought that he did a great job. I was able see Sanhui in a way that I had never seen them before. Simply put, the figure on this doll is absolutely amazing; probably the best, or at least equal to the very best that I have ever seen. The Amelia face was quite beautiful, as was the Severine; it would be hard to pick between them.

George mentioned that you should opt for the textured skin, and perhaps I missed it, but I didn’t quite catch why he felt that this was a must?

In either event, congratulations Forb. I can understand your excitement, she is absolutely beautiful.

Sam

BrokenArrow69

Post by BrokenArrow69 »

sam treadwell wrote:
George mentioned that you should opt for the textured skin, and perhaps I missed it, but I didn’t quite catch why he felt that this was a must?
I think this is meant due to the textured skin is thicker and more robust

rgds
BA69

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

BrokenArrow69 wrote:I think this is meant due to the textured skin is thicker and more robust

rgds

BA69
Thanks. And welcome to the forum BrokenArrow69.

Sam

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

Thanks guys!

@De Motte, That is a neat option! Thanks for posting pics, great info to help others. Also it's a shame about the left heel :( I'm wondering how the plates affect shoes like high heels? Have you tried any shoes?

Update: She is moving fast! She's already in Memphis, TN right now! Still on track for June 1st, so it looks like I will have her this weekend, or even Thursday woohoo :) Forgive me if I don't post pics right away ;)
-Melissa: 2017 Sanhui 156/Amelia
-Abby: 2018 Sanhui 158/Marya

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Forb you take your time!! With all you've waited - you deserve it. We're happy and anxious for you. But TAKE YOUR TIME and enjoy YOUR doll.

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

Hey Manny, lol i was planning on taking my time but apparently she was in a hurry. She got here a day early! WOW I'm completely blown away with the realism and quality. She feels fantastic too. I'm having a blast just admiring her. Here is a pic (she is about to get her bangs cut a bit):
IMG_2419a.jpg
IMG_2419a.jpg (2.75 MiB) Viewed 2748 times
Her head is not on all the way in that pic. And she couldn't fit into her 'date night' outfit. It was too small! She has a pretty serious butt :razz:
Back too the fun, I'll post again soon :whistle:

@George, Holy cow thanks for that shipping method, that must have cost a fortune. I'm certain I'll have another order for you in the future.

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

Hi Forb,

She's looking adorable! :mrgreen:

Emma and I look forward to see more of her in the new thread you're planning :)

Xp1967
Ex-Member

Post by Xp1967 »

It looks good Pretty the sanhui doll
:glou: :glou:

bertybaby
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by bertybaby »

Forb wrote:Hi TDF folks!

I finally received pictures from the Sanhui factory from George at X/S Dolls!
The order took quite a while, but I'm fine with that. Order placed on Jan 20th, factory pictures sent March 9th.
Simply stunning!
THANK YOU SANHUI and GEORGE!

It will be 2-3 weeks before she's in my possession but I'll post unboxing pics, and I'll do my best to write some form of a review. This is my first doll so I don't have anything to compare her to.
I want to say thank you to the TDF community. Without you guys this purchase never would have been made!

-forb
Lovely girl. Is that the Amelia head?

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

Thanks Berty!

Yes she is a 2017 156 with the Amelia head. Sadly the Amelia head is a bit rare here on TDF but there are a few more pics here: viewtopic.php?f=261&t=85856

Up2myneck has a couple of threads with the Amelia face:
viewtopic.php?f=261&t=96178&hilit=amelia
viewtopic.php?f=261&t=96839&hilit=amelia

She is still doing great today, almost 2 years old :) Her skeleton is the old outdated one, so her arm are mostly floppy and she can't stand too long. My new 2018 158 has the ball joint skeleton and after 8 months now it's still 100% perfect.

Just a reminder for you guys that are shopping. If you dig deeper than 2018 it's fine to look at the pics but I wouldn't worry about any complaints you might read. Sanhui has literally changed/improved every aspect of their dolls.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

sam treadwell wrote:
I just watched the video review by George on this doll, and thought that he did a great job. I was able see Sanhui in a way that I had never seen them before. Simply put, the figure on this doll is absolutely amazing; probably the best, or at least equal to the very best that I have ever seen. The Amelia face was quite beautiful, as was the Severine; it would be hard to pick between them.

In either event, congratulations Forb. I can understand your excitement, she is absolutely beautiful.

Sam
He recommended textured skin because he said it was not as fragile as the regular skin was.

And, Forb is correct, Sanhui has made many good changes to their dolls in the last year or so.
I have a 2016 145. I got to see a new 145 in person about a year ago.
Holy Shit!!!! They did mad improvements including-
-New ball joint skeleton. I don't have this.

-Lighter weight, foam core. The new one was very noticeably lighter than mine. Mine weighs 60 pounds. I would guess the new ones are between 45 and 50 pounds from the feel of her. I'm not crazy about foam cores and glad mine does not have it.

- They remolded the whole doll. Now it is a true 145. Mine is shorter. Mine also has shorter legs, shorter arms, and smaller hands and feet compared to the new ones. New ones also have a deeper butt crack than mine does.

-New and improved head attachment system. A lot easier than mine. Mine screws on.

-Soft butt, gel boobs, and pigmented vagina and hymen option are all new, not available when I got mine. Boobs and butt are nicer than on mine Well, I like my 145's boobs, but the new butts are really nice. More to grab and softer. New boobs were so so to me.

-Textured skin. Very nice. Wish I had it.

I may have missed a couple more options, not sure.

Even though my Eve has her limitations compared to the new ladies, she still makes me happy. :mrgreen:

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

INFORMATIONS