sanhuiofficial.com

Just purchased 165+ SH...

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
yuhja23

Just purchased 165+ SH...

Post by yuhja23 »

Hello everyone, long time lurker, first time purchaser/poster.
I just ordered a 165+ SH (Wish they had a B Cup in this size...), and was a little confused on the shipping policy.

Am I going to have to go to customs to pick this up, or will they deliver to your home?
I live in the US btw.

A few other questions:
1) So the general consensus seems to be that the doll gets delivered within 3 weeks of order, has anyone had a longer delay?
2) So from lurking on the board, it seems I need to get some cornstarch/baby powder, a rollable chair, heated blanket, and douche for cleaning. Anything else I should consider?
3) I haven't been able to find much information on storage. Can I leave her on a tempurpedic, or will she have to be hung somewhere?
4) Lastly, what kind of durability/longevity do SH does have? SH seems brand new and I guess there won't be anyone who might have owned one for a long time, but want a basic estimate. 1-2 years? 2-3 years with good maintenance?

Thank you all for the wonderful information you have been archiving on these forums. Learned quite a bit.

edit: Woohoo! Got the first email and ordered gel boobies and butt... LOL, love the words they use.

kingmuck
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Just purchased 165+ SH...

Post by kingmuck »

Don't forget to upload those pics man!

yuhja23

Post by yuhja23 »

I ordered her 2 hours ago and I think I misjudged the anticipation...
This is going to be a long 3-5 weeks.

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

yuhja23 wrote:(Wish they had a B Cup in this size...)
It's a crime that b-cups aren't available for every doll on the market!

All your questions are answered in tons of threads around here, btw. You'll get some answers here too, of course. Spend your long wait doing forum searches and learning as much as you can.

My number one tip: buy an aquarium pump! Not kidding. Do a search to find out why!

Congrats and welcome!

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

Well first off, congratulations, lovely doll.

As for 4 - if you mean maintenance as is "having to do/provide something in order to keep the state good", such as say oil to keep a motor running then she is maintenance free.
What is required instead is care and thoughtful acting, as most of the deterioration over time will come from accidents and damages, so treating her like a precious treasure from day 1 and being overly careful in the beginning will prolong being happy quite a bit.
With these stated there are obvious task, such as cleaning that need to be done.
Powdering can be considered maintenance by some as it is something you will want to do every now and then in order to get rid of surface stickiness and for that silky feeling.
A good investment would be some light colored( white, sand, ...) silk or satin pajamas and something to strictly avoid at the start are cheap dark/intense colored( black, red, ...) clothes.
Read up as best you can on what to do with clothes prior to ever putting them on your doll and be very observant whenever you do so.

All the best.
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

yuhja23

Post by yuhja23 »

Thanks for the response. Got a second email from SH and they answered pretty much all my questions. Told me they have one already pre-made, so will be in customs 3-4 days and then 4-7 days for delivery.

INFORMATIONS