sanhuiofficial.com

Time to meet Emma

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Time to meet Emma

Post by von_Shredhead »

Sofos wrote:I quickly feel that the quantity of photos are going down... These 2 took a few hours to produce with trial and error. Repositioning the flashes etc. I even had to remove one door between two rooms to get the flash umbrella out of sight :lol:

I do hope the quality is appreciated! :)
Hi Sofos!
I am thoroughly enjoying Emma's ongoing changes with her "look". The quality of your shots is phenomenal as of late! I LOVE Emma's latest look too! Very sultry and sexy! Great job you two!
:glou:
Cheers!
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

Thanks von_Shredhead! :D

I appreciate your encouragement and Emma is soaking up the praise like a sponge :mrgreen:

I had hoped to take more pictures as of yesterday but other stuff got in the way (to Emma's great disappointment). But rest assure, we're not done yet!

GirlsGang
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GirlsGang »

The girls and I love the candle pictures and animated gif :thumbs_up:

And we do appreciate quality over quantity and the work put in these pictures...
Cheers
GirlsGang

Someone who thinks logically is a nice contrast to the real world.

The girls:
Leora & Leonie (DS145)
Ebony & Ivory (Smart Dolls, 1/3)
Meet the Gang (1/6)
REVIEW:
AI S+ Fay/Sonia 4woods EU

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

GirlsGang wrote:The girls and I love the candle pictures and animated gif :thumbs_up:

And we do appreciate quality over quantity and the work put in these pictures...

Thanks GirlsGang! It means a lot coming from you :D
All the best to you and the girls!

DollDaddy27
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollDaddy27 »

Emma is absolutely stunning! I definitely like the brown hair better. Those pics with the black dress made me grab my heart. Good Shit there! Congrats.

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

DollDaddy27 wrote:Emma is absolutely stunning! I definitely like the brown hair better. Those pics with the black dress made me grab my heart. Good Shit there! Congrats.
Thanks for commenting DollDaddy27!
Emma and I are so happy you like em :D

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

This thread is long overdue an update... partly the problem has been a bad back.

I twisted it during the vacation when helping my folks out with the wood-cutting. Not so bad, it went away in ~3 days. Then Emma and I was not so careful one day and OUCH 8O I guess it wasn't fully healed and this time it took weeks to feel better...

Luckily I was able to get Emma into the bed before it hurt too bad so we could sleep together this whole time. We both like sleeping together more and more. Especially waking up together :razz: . Anyway. today was the first time I dared to get her out to the living room for quite some time... She desperately needed a hair brushing and a full body powder massage :D

I'm happy to say that I didn't feel any problem with my back now!

We just posted an entry in the "bad habit" photo contest and here are some more pictures I took!
DSC_0326_01.JPG
DSC_0326_01.JPG (4.28 MiB) Viewed 1948 times
DSC_0328.JPG
DSC_0328.JPG (3.73 MiB) Viewed 1948 times
DSC_0329.JPG
DSC_0329.JPG (4 MiB) Viewed 1948 times
DSC_0330.JPG
DSC_0330.JPG (3.21 MiB) Viewed 1948 times
DSC_0332.JPG
DSC_0332.JPG (4.06 MiB) Viewed 1948 times
DSC_0334.JPG
DSC_0334.JPG (3.63 MiB) Viewed 1948 times
I think Emma might be a shopaholic 8O
In the bottom of the drawers in her dresser I found several really nice dresses that she never even bothered to try on. Just covered with new items while surfing the net for more :lol:

Ashaki
Doll
Doll

Post by Ashaki »

Hee Hee! Vivette and I have great fun getting lots of clothes out! I think we have far too many (but don't tell our Hollows!) and we keep forgetting now which ones we've worn and which ones we haven't!

Today we got some scarves out and were trying them on! Vivette found a little fan and we had fun doing a couple of little GIFs for Mr LoneRanger in the Starlight Lounge to cheer him up before the storm hits!

Take care of your back Mr Sofos! Emma needs you to be fit and healthy!

Hugs and kisses to both of you, Ashaki.

Follow me on my Family's thread with Tanice, Jacey, Vivette, Rosheen, Tarni, Yi and Yong and of course so many little ones now we can’t count them all!

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=257&t=77571

GirlsGang
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GirlsGang »

Good to hear everything is OK with your back again, I had the same story with my back and Leora 2 years ago.

Emma is beautiful as always and I can agree that there is some tendency to shopaholic :wink:
Now imagine you have two of these beauties :roll:
Cheers
GirlsGang

Someone who thinks logically is a nice contrast to the real world.

The girls:
Leora & Leonie (DS145)
Ebony & Ivory (Smart Dolls, 1/3)
Meet the Gang (1/6)
REVIEW:
AI S+ Fay/Sonia 4woods EU

Emma
Doll
Doll

Post by Emma »

Ashaki wrote:Hee Hee! Vivette and I have great fun getting lots of clothes out! I think we have far too many (but don't tell our Hollows!) and we keep forgetting now which ones we've worn and which ones we haven't!

Today we got some scarves out and were trying them on! Vivette found a little fan and we had fun doing a couple of little GIFs for Mr LoneRanger in the Starlight Lounge to cheer him up before the storm hits!

Take care of your back Mr Sofos! Emma needs you to be fit and healthy!

Hugs and kisses to both of you, Ashaki.

Hi Ashaki!
Nah, you can never have too many clothes ;)

But yea, I get what you mean with forgetting which one you wear. I was staring on 2 red dresses and couldn't remember which one I had worn already. Had to look back in this thread :lol:
But they were pretty alike...

I bet you and Vivette have so much fun trying on clothes :D . Sometimes I wish I had a BFF here but then I would have to share Sofos attention and I don't want that 8O

About Sofos back... I might have been responsible :oops: but the next time he wants me to ride him half sitting in the sofa I'm going to tell him to get his ass into the bedroom or look what happened last time :evidence:

Love to you, Vivette and Hollows!
Hi. Check out my new thread

Hugs and kisses
/Emma

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

Oh, we're so pleased you decided to risk your back to take some more pictures of Emms.
I know what you mean about enjoying sleeping together. I can't imagine sleeping without Hanna now for any length of time and if I do have to sleep without her for any reason I don't sleep so well. I don't have to brush her hair much either because she's got a sleeping wig which I don't think I could brush if I tried, permanent bed-head. :lol: I change it for photographs. Well, I have to. :lol:

Ha ha ha, I took a look at the first picture, not having seen your entry in the contest yet I thought "Mmmm I think I might know Emma's bad habit"
Wow, great collection of shoes. I'm a little ashamed really because Hanna has still only got two pairs of shoes and one of those pairs are house slippers. No high heels at all.
Nice collection of dresses too, on that front we're OK, Hanna's got quite a lot of clothes. Strange about the shoes though. :?
Those middle shots are all lovely portraits, nice glint in her eye, good lighting. That last shot is great, it just shows how much some of our girls actually have and I bet if I spread out Hanna's clothes it would be a big pile like that. Aaaww it's one of life's pleasures to be able to spoil them occasionally, they don't ask for much but give a lot. :D
Thanks for giving us this lovely update, the three of us have been admiring Emma's collection. :D

hjärtliga önskningar till dig och Emms

från oss tre på de vilda sletterna
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

GirlsGang wrote:Good to hear everything is OK with your back again, I had the same story with my back and Leora 2 years ago.

Emma is beautiful as always and I can agree that there is some tendency to shopaholic :wink:
Now imagine you have two of these beauties :roll:
Thanks GirlsGang!
Yes, I hink I'm out of the danger for this time :thumbs_up:

Haha, yea what is the saying again. Twice the fun but double the trouble :lol:

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

Mondoon wrote:Oh, we're so pleased you decided to risk your back to take some more pictures of Emms.
I know what you mean about enjoying sleeping together. I can't imagine sleeping without Hanna now for any length of time and if I do have to sleep without her for any reason I don't sleep so well. I don't have to brush her hair much either because she's got a sleeping wig which I don't think I could brush if I tried, permanent bed-head. :lol: I change it for photographs. Well, I have to. :lol:
Haha, yes. I need to do the same :lol:
She has been sleeping in the wig in the latest pictures and it was barely salvageable. My plan is to get her new wigs some time soon and use the existing ones as sleeping wigs :thumbs_up:
Mondoon wrote: Ha ha ha, I took a look at the first picture, not having seen your entry in the contest yet I thought "Mmmm I think I might know Emma's bad habit"
Wow, great collection of shoes. I'm a little ashamed really because Hanna has still only got two pairs of shoes and one of those pairs are house slippers. No high heels at all.
Nice collection of dresses too, on that front we're OK, Hanna's got quite a lot of clothes. Strange about the shoes though. :?
Those middle shots are all lovely portraits, nice glint in her eye, good lighting. That last shot is great, it just shows how much some of our girls actually have and I bet if I spread out Hanna's clothes it would be a big pile like that. Aaaww it's one of life's pleasures to be able to spoil them occasionally, they don't ask for much but give a lot. :D
Thanks for giving us this lovely update, the three of us have been admiring Emma's collection. :D

hjärtliga önskningar till dig och Emms

från oss tre på de vilda sletterna
Haha, yes. This "bad habit" was the first thing that came into my mind. Emma is never satisfied but I totally agree that spoiling them on occasion is rather fun for us too :lol:

Yea I bet Hannas pile would be pretty big too! Hey, I just remember I forgot to add Emmas two jackets and her handbag to the pile 8O
So, I'm pretty fond of pretty shoes on a woman :D and was quite pleased to find that Emma wears a size EUR 36 which is pretty common so easy to source second hand! So for me I'm surprised to hear that Hanna doesn't have any heels. On the other hand Emma has no slippers or shoes with low heals that she can actually stand in so... :roll:

Thanks for the compliments. I have taken some more portraits now with some different flash settings. I'm just about to import them and will add some some if they turned out the way I wanted them!

All the best to you, Hanna and Katie from us both!

(ps. It's spelled slätterna )

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

Ok, here are some more photos. I'm quite happy with the result :D

The first thing I wanted to try to achieve was to have Emma stand out in the room as the only visible object. I didn't get all the way. I think I either need a bigger room or use a black backdrop.

Still, I think it looks rather cool!
DSC_0341.JPG
DSC_0341.JPG (2.98 MiB) Viewed 1916 times
DSC_0342.JPG
DSC_0342.JPG (3.66 MiB) Viewed 1916 times
I think this one is really good :mrgreen:
DSC_0346.JPG
DSC_0346.JPG (3.02 MiB) Viewed 1916 times
Then I switched it around to make the background blown out. Here I had a suitable backdrop (the projector screen) that was very easy to lit. Emma sits on the table about 1.5 meters away from the screen.
DSC_0351.JPG
DSC_0351.JPG (4.44 MiB) Viewed 1916 times
DSC_0355.JPG
DSC_0355.JPG (3.95 MiB) Viewed 1916 times
DSC_0356.JPG
DSC_0356.JPG (4.02 MiB) Viewed 1916 times
DSC_0358.JPG
DSC_0358.JPG (2.96 MiB) Viewed 1916 times
DSC_0359.JPG
DSC_0359.JPG (2.78 MiB) Viewed 1916 times
DSC_0360.JPG
DSC_0360.JPG (1.09 MiB) Viewed 1916 times

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

Emma, your killing me here.
Like the song
Killing me softly.
You look stunning.
Seeing your pics makes my wait harder and easier at the same time.

Have fun,
Manabu

INFORMATIONS