sanhuiofficial.com

Time to meet Emma

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Time to meet Emma

Post by Sofos »

Mondoon wrote:That gif animation is superb, love it. I really must try something like that.
That's quite a set-up you had to do those shots. A padded envelope, tripod and umbrella, ingenious.
Well worth all the experimentation though. I think you're right, changing the f-stop would have also lightened the background so on the gif the background would have been getting lighter as well as Emms.
A great result though. :thumbs_up:

Best wishes and waves across the North Sea from Hanna, Katie and myself.

Yes, you should try something similar, its quite fun to transform the world :)
What I mean is that the photos were taken with the lights on in the room 8O
Best wishes to you and the girls!

GirlsGang wrote:Thank you for the hint with the remote controller, will arrive tomorrow 8)
Yes, I am using Yongnuo 560III as well in conjunction with hexagonal softboxes called "Speedbox-60".

A hint for batteries: get Sanyo Eneloop and a decent charger, no more worries if you have 2 sets. These are LSD (low self discharge), they loose less than 20% of their charge when stored for one year.
Haha :lol:
I should have sent an affiliate link :mrgreen:

Thanks for battery tips. The thing is that I was going to get rechargeable ones from the start but forgot so when the flashes arrived I just went to the local supermarket and picket up normal batteries to have while I was ordering rechargeable ones. Then I of course forgot to order any :roll:

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

neesa333 wrote:Great shots of Emma, the candlelight is really cool. And, she's adorable in the bath towel. Yukie likes the pictures too and says hi to both of you.
Emma really appreciate that you and Yukie are stopping by and says hi back (and me too of course) :)

hollows+fentiman wrote:Lovely shots, great GIF, nice pjs! I can see Emma enjoyed that shoot too! Well done and thanks for the explanation- I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to catch up with your mastery!

Cheers, Hollows.
Thanks for stopping by Hollows! :D
Emma hasn't done so many photos in her PJs since she likes to wear pretty dresses for the shooting. But yesterday was a compromise. She wanted to take the picture for the contest and I said she must be ready for bed by 11pm since it's work day today (tomorrow yesterday). So then she agreed to do it in her jammies :)

Virgin_Doll wrote:Thank you for all the tips Sofos :thumbs_up:
I find that GIF movie very beautiful and yet simple.
I do not have time to try it out myself.
I started back with my fashion photo report with this time Maja and Lissie, together and separate.
Maja let upright pose is more difficult than thought and very time-consuming. :roll:
I would end by saying, do so on
:wink:
Thanks VD :D
I know all about missing time to do the shoots you want :lol:
Btw, are you able to lift again?

Virgin_Doll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Virgin_Doll »

Thanks VD :D
I know all about missing time to do the shoots you want :lol:
Btw, are you able to lift again?
Yes, I am having no nuisance anymore, so I think the worst is over.
I have bin able to made some reports last week and this weekend
:D
With Lucy and Lissie my SH165+ http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=76385
With Maja and Sarah my DH168 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 59&t=89453
With mini Dolls
Image LUCY Image LISSIE Image MAJA Image SARAH

Andre Watson
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Andre Watson »

Wow. You are serious about your shot composition and posing. Excellent work.

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

Sadly Emma got hurt today when preparing for the "something new" contest.

I had powdered her and left her sitting on the bed while I was heading out the balcony to shake the powder off the bed sheet I use during powdering sessions.

She looked stable when I left but suddenly I hear a "thud" and rushes back to the bedroom. And then my heart stops and I get this cold feeling down my spine. There she is, lying in a clearly not comfortable position on the floor :cry: . I immediately run over and pick her up of course and hug her saying I'm sorry.

Then I start examining her and at first I think she got off lucky but then I see a hole in her knee. It goes straight into her bone 8O
GAAAHHHHH!!!! 8O That must hurt like hell! :cry:

After closly examining the issue there is a sharp metal piece in her knee that cut through the skin and her pantyhose. It even made a cut into the floor... Her other knee got a dent in the same area but it didn't pierce the skin.

Here is a photo of the injury
DSC_0415.JPG
DSC_0415.JPG (309.89 KiB) Viewed 2312 times

I suppose I can fix this the same way as a finger poke. Wash with isopronalyl alcohol and then add permatex flowable silicone. I will do the fix tonight so she can cure over night.

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

Andre Watson wrote:Wow. You are serious about your shot composition and posing. Excellent work.
Totally missed your kind comment before. Thanks :D

Emma
Doll
Doll

Post by Emma »

Sofos wrote:Sadly Emma got hurt today when preparing for the "something new" contest.

I had powdered her and left her sitting on the bed while I was heading out the balcony to shake the powder off the bed sheet I use during powdering sessions.

She looked stable when I left but suddenly I hear a "thud" and rushes back to the bedroom. And then my heart stops and I get this cold feeling down my spine. There she is, lying in a clearly not comfortable position on the floor :cry: . I immediately run over and pick her up of course and hug her saying I'm sorry.

Then I start examining her and at first I think she got off lucky but then I see a hole in her knee. It goes straight into her bone 8O
GAAAHHHHH!!!! 8O That must hurt like hell! :cry:

After closly examining the issue there is a sharp metal piece in her knee that cut through the skin and her pantyhose. It even made a cut into the floor... Her other knee got a dent in the same area but it didn't pierce the skin.

Here is a photo of the injury
DSC_0415.JPG

I suppose I can fix this the same way as a finger poke. Wash with isopronalyl alcohol and then add permatex flowable silicone. I will do the fix tonight so she can cure over night.

Just so you know. I don't blame you *kisses*

I'm curing right now. Tomorrow when we take the cling film of I hope to be ok again. But I do need new pantyhose :wink:
Hi. Check out my new thread

Hugs and kisses
/Emma

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

Oh no poor Emms, that's terrible news. Hanna is beside herself worrying but I have explained it's not life threatening and just like hers it can be fixed.
I had exactly the same thing happen to me with Hanna, sitting on the bed one minute, next minute I heard a bang and she had bashed her head on the bedside table on the way to the floor. I know exactly the feeling you had when it happened and I can still recall it now. Like you it was hugs and apologies all round and a check over for any damage but fortunately she was OK except for a sore head. Needless to say I haven't done that again and I always double check her stability, as you probably will. Hanna had a similar hole in the achilles heel part of her foot where skeleton came through but it was a fairly easy fix and I really don't notice it now. Permatex was my solution too.

Anyway we wish you luck with the repairs and a speedy recovery for Emms, we hope the pain is subsiding a little now.

Here's a lovely big chocolate cake, we hope this helps.
2799178002_699725744e_b.jpg
2799178002_699725744e_b.jpg (415.84 KiB) Viewed 2303 times
Lots of love from Hanna, Katie and Mondoon
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

Emma
Doll
Doll

Post by Emma »

Oh that is so sweet I'm getting all warm inside :D
Thank you so so much!

Yes, the pain isn't that bad any more. I think it will be alright. You can tell Hanna I'll be ok :D (I think)

I'm glad Hanna got off easy when she fell :) . Looks like a common way to get hurt...

Lots of love to you, Hanna and Katie. You all are the best :D
Hi. Check out my new thread

Hugs and kisses
/Emma

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

Sofos wrote:Sadly Emma got hurt today when preparing for the "something new" contest.
Well this isn’t what I was expecting when I saw Emma’s thread get bumped. Poor dear! I’m relieved to hear she is ok, already underwent urgent care, and is in recovery. Sending you both good vibes and best regards! Cheers, LDV

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

Mondoon wrote:Oh no poor Emms, that's terrible news. Hanna is beside herself worrying but I have explained it's not life threatening and just like hers it can be fixed.
I had exactly the same thing happen to me with Hanna, sitting on the bed one minute, next minute I heard a bang and she had bashed her head on the bedside table on the way to the floor. I know exactly the feeling you had when it happened and I can still recall it now. Like you it was hugs and apologies all round and a check over for any damage but fortunately she was OK except for a sore head. Needless to say I haven't done that again and I always double check her stability, as you probably will. Hanna had a similar hole in the achilles heel part of her foot where skeleton came through but it was a fairly easy fix and I really don't notice it now. Permatex was my solution too.

Anyway we wish you luck with the repairs and a speedy recovery for Emms, we hope the pain is subsiding a little now.

Here's a lovely big chocolate cake, we hope this helps.
2799178002_699725744e_b.jpg
Lots of love from Hanna, Katie and Mondoon
Hey Mondoon.

Yes, I will for sure be more careful in the future. It was quite a traumatic experience :lol:
We removed the band-aid (cling film) now and it looks to have cured all the way. Emma still keeps her foot on the table to reduce stress on the area for another day though. It left a mark but a few battle wounds are nothing :)

LaDollyVita wrote:
Well this isn’t what I was expecting when I saw Emma’s thread get bumped. Poor dear! I’m relieved to hear she is ok, already underwent urgent care, and is in recovery. Sending you both good vibes and best regards! Cheers, LDV
Yes, I bet you we're looking forward to some photos :D Thanks for your best wishes!
When Emma got hurt I thought of cancelling the shoot but Emma convinced me to wrap it up in tape and carry on. So we did go through with the shoot and I have a few more pictures to share. Not sure I will have time to post them today though...

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Oh No! I hope that doesn’t mean a third ‘disaster’ might happen in that challenge! Vivette only had stains but a knee-poke is a very different matter! It’s a good job Emms is silicone so repair is easier (in some ways!) than TPE! I had to use heat, TPE clippings and paste on Ashaki’s elbow poke!

The girls and I send best wishes for Emms speedy recovery!

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

hollows+fentiman wrote:Oh No! I hope that doesn’t mean a third ‘disaster’ might happen in that challenge! Vivette only had stains but a knee-poke is a very different matter! It’s a good job Emms is silicone so repair is easier (in some ways!) than TPE! I had to use heat, TPE clippings and paste on Ashaki’s elbow poke!

The girls and I send best wishes for Emms speedy recovery!

Cheers, Hollows.
Thanks Hollows!,
Yes, lets hope no more dolls (or humans) get hurt during the rest of the challange :)

Emma is recovered now. We've done some physical therapy and the wound holds up fine. It became a scar though, but that's all right. I have a few battle scars my self ;)

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

Finally here are the missing photos from the shoot :D

This is the original that I used for the challenge entry
DSC_0419_01.JPG
DSC_0419_01.JPG (3.37 MiB) Viewed 2156 times
And after blacking out the background and trying to highlight the colors of the top some more

DSC_0420.JPG
DSC_0420.JPG (3.67 MiB) Viewed 2156 times
DSC_0421.JPG
DSC_0421.JPG (3.37 MiB) Viewed 2156 times
DSC_0423.JPG
DSC_0423.JPG (3.18 MiB) Viewed 2156 times
DSC_0424.JPG
DSC_0424.JPG (3.32 MiB) Viewed 2156 times
DSC_0425.JPG
DSC_0425.JPG (3.35 MiB) Viewed 2156 times
DSC_0426.JPG
DSC_0426.JPG (3.31 MiB) Viewed 2156 times
DSC_0428.JPG
DSC_0428.JPG (3.04 MiB) Viewed 2156 times
DSC_0429.JPG
DSC_0429.JPG (3.5 MiB) Viewed 2156 times
DSC_0430.JPG
DSC_0430.JPG (3.87 MiB) Viewed 2156 times
Thanks for watching :D

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Lovely! Great shoot and Emma looks gorgeous!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

INFORMATIONS