sanhuiofficial.com

Time to meet Emma

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Emma
Doll
Doll

Re: Time to meet Emma

Post by Emma »

hollows+fentiman wrote:Lovely! Great shoot and Emma looks gorgeous!

Haha, yes I do :D
Thanks sweety ;)
Hi. Check out my new thread

Hugs and kisses
/Emma

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

Lady Emma, as usual,

STUNNING

kind regards,

MANABU

Emma
Doll
Doll

Post by Emma »

MANABU wrote:Lady Emma, as usual,

STUNNING

kind regards,

MANABU

Thanks for stopping by :D
Say hi to Kiku for me :D

Hugs and kisses
/Emma

Virgin_Doll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Virgin_Doll »

I'm sorry for this late response in connection with Emma's injury.
From experience, I know that a photo shoot can be risky ..... here are the most injuries on my girls' fingers.
Also my girl has fallen off the bed a few times while dressing. :oops:
The shock is indeed very fierce as you described Sofos
Much strength and a speedy recovery wished to Emma Sofos, me and the VD girls :fadein:
With Lucy and Lissie my SH165+ http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=76385
With Maja and Sarah my DH168 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 59&t=89453
With mini Dolls
Image LUCY Image LISSIE Image MAJA Image SARAH

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

Virgin_Doll wrote:I'm sorry for this late response in connection with Emma's injury.
From experience, I know that a photo shoot can be risky ..... here are the most injuries on my girls' fingers.
Also my girl has fallen off the bed a few times while dressing. :oops:
The shock is indeed very fierce as you described Sofos
Much strength and a speedy recovery wished to Emma Sofos, me and the VD girls :fadein:

Hi VD!
Thanks for stopping by :D

Yes, it is a most horrifying situation to be in... I did not realize before how hard it would hit me. Emma has gotten a few finger pokes before but seeing her on the floor like that face down took its toll. I'm glad I'm not the only one reacting!

Emma appreciates your kind words are sends her love together with a message that she is all right now :thumbs_up:

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

Emma attended the sleepover last night and shared some pictured of her party dress.

But they are now lost in the 38 pages thread so I will repost them here together with some more!

It's a black dress built up with lots of loose black sewn on fabric "flaps" that create volume and also makes the dress very soft to the touch. Quite nice if you ask me :razz:
It was a bit problematic to put on as It took me a while to figure out what was up etc due to all the flaps and then we got powder all over :?

In some photos the flaps "disappeared" due to too low exposure but you can see them in other images.
DSC_0434.JPG
DSC_0434.JPG (3.41 MiB) Viewed 1778 times
DSC_0437.JPG
DSC_0437.JPG (3.3 MiB) Viewed 1778 times
And a close up :mrgreen:
DSC_0439.JPG
DSC_0439.JPG (3.75 MiB) Viewed 1778 times

As you can see it is a open back dress that also shows a bit of side boob :whistle:
DSC_0440.JPG
DSC_0440.JPG (3.65 MiB) Viewed 1778 times
Pretty sexy :razz: but I still can't figure out if I missed something because we had like 5 nip slips during the shoot and how a real girl can put up with that is beyond my understanding. Perhaps that is why it was being sold :lol: ... (Yes, I got it second hand as I do with almost everything)
DSC_0442.JPG
DSC_0442.JPG (3.14 MiB) Viewed 1778 times
DSC_0446_01.JPG
DSC_0446_01.JPG (3.13 MiB) Viewed 1778 times

:razz:
DSC_0448.JPG
DSC_0448.JPG (3.23 MiB) Viewed 1778 times
8O 8O
DSC_0450.JPG
DSC_0450.JPG (3.07 MiB) Viewed 1778 times
8O 8O 8O
DSC_0451.JPG
DSC_0451.JPG (3.17 MiB) Viewed 1778 times
She sure knows how to play me :lol: :razz:
DSC_0452_01.JPG
DSC_0452_01.JPG (3.18 MiB) Viewed 1778 times

Upload limit reached. Stay tuned for more!

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

Sofos wrote:She sure knows how to play me :lol: :razz:
This came to mind as I was viewing Emma’s new photos: https://youtu.be/svWINSRhQU0

Beautiful as always! Thanks for sharing. :)

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

Another angle
DSC_0453.JPG
DSC_0453.JPG (1.1 MiB) Viewed 1774 times

What are you looking at?
;)
DSC_0454.JPG
DSC_0454.JPG (1.09 MiB) Viewed 1774 times
Ummm. you?
Haha, yes you are!

Lol, I didn't turn off the projector. At this angle you can read some text :lol:
DSC_0456.JPG
DSC_0456.JPG (3.49 MiB) Viewed 1774 times
DSC_0457.JPG
DSC_0457.JPG (3.37 MiB) Viewed 1774 times
Time to change it up
DSC_0459.JPG
DSC_0459.JPG (3.31 MiB) Viewed 1774 times
DSC_0462.JPG
DSC_0462.JPG (1.41 MiB) Viewed 1774 times
DSC_0465.JPG
DSC_0465.JPG (1.35 MiB) Viewed 1774 times
One more post is coming soon :)

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

LaDollyVita wrote:
Sofos wrote:She sure knows how to play me :lol: :razz:
This came to mind as I was viewing Emma’s new photos: https://youtu.be/svWINSRhQU0

Beautiful as always! Thanks for sharing. :)

haha, yes. Exactly :D

Thanks for commenting!

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

Ok, we moved into the kitchen for some final shots :thumbs_up:
DSC_0474.JPG
DSC_0474.JPG (1.4 MiB) Viewed 1771 times
Oh well, I'm getting comfy now
DSC_0476.JPG
DSC_0476.JPG (1.52 MiB) Viewed 1771 times
DSC_0478_01.JPG
DSC_0478_01.JPG (1.65 MiB) Viewed 1771 times
As you can see she got a run in the pantyhose. We didn't notice until editing the pictures.
DSC_0485_01.JPG
DSC_0485_01.JPG (1.22 MiB) Viewed 1771 times
This is more for fun. In the previous picture the focus plane is on Emmas eyes (as normally) and the shoes and table a blurry. So, what happens when you put he focus on the shoes?
DSC_0486.JPG
DSC_0486.JPG (1.09 MiB) Viewed 1771 times
Finally I snapped a picture from an unconventional angle when Emma wasn't looking :whistle:
DSC_0493.JPG
DSC_0493.JPG (962.9 KiB) Viewed 1771 times

Thats all from us for this time! :D

Thanks for stopping by and remember Emma loves to get "likes" :lol:

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Like, like, like, like, like, like!

:haha4: lovely Emma! I hope that’s enough likes for now!

All the best, Ashaki, Vivette, Yi nu de, Yong and Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Emma
Doll
Doll

Post by Emma »

hollows+fentiman wrote:Like, like, like, like, like, like!

:haha4: lovely Emma! I hope that’s enough likes for now!

All the best, Ashaki, Vivette, Yi nu de, Yong and Hollows.

:mrgreen:
I got a big smile on my face right now :lol:
That's a proper like! :thumbs_up:

All the best from me and sofos to you, Ashaki, Vivette, Yi nu de, and Yong :D

Hugs and kisses
/Emma

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

Hej Sofos and Emms
Oh my, you managed to take all of these and still attend that sleepover. Hmmm, Hanna told me it was as if drunken monkeys had got into the thread. Actually that's probably fairly accurate. I hear there were bare breasted girls (and more) a word game attempted in two languages and a lot of confusion. I think they all had a great party though.
Anyway, onto Emms in her lovely LBD, or should I say other LBD. Well.....she is certainly looking very professional with her poses now and makes the most of her delightful assets. Legs, up to her arm pits, I can't say any more about her legs (I think you know why :lol: ) Other than the fact that they are very long and lovely, I just can't dwell on them. :roll: I believe that Emms admitted somewhere that she had pulled her dress up a little. Just a little teasing for the benefit of the boys is fine, after all Hanna shows her pants at times but as she says "well it's only my pants". :D
You're right about having to be careful in the side views but it does look gorgeous and I do like the portrait shots (437 & 439), really lovely. I just love black clothes and fortunately so does Hanna and Katie.
Lovely shots again Sofos, nice lighting, beautiful model. What more could a man want for a photo session?

bästa hälsningar till dig och Emms från oss tre
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

Mondoon wrote:Hej Sofos and Emms
Oh my, you managed to take all of these and still attend that sleepover. Hmmm, Hanna told me it was as if drunken monkeys had got into the thread. Actually that's probably fairly accurate. I hear there were bare breasted girls (and more) a word game attempted in two languages and a lot of confusion. I think they all had a great party though.
Anyway, onto Emms in her lovely LBD, or should I say other LBD. Well.....she is certainly looking very professional with her poses now and makes the most of her delightful assets. Legs, up to her arm pits, I can't say any more about her legs (I think you know why :lol: ) Other than the fact that they are very long and lovely, I just can't dwell on them. :roll: I believe that Emms admitted somewhere that she had pulled her dress up a little. Just a little teasing for the benefit of the boys is fine, after all Hanna shows her pants at times but as she says "well it's only my pants". :D
You're right about having to be careful in the side views but it does look gorgeous and I do like the portrait shots (437 & 439), really lovely. I just love black clothes and fortunately so does Hanna and Katie.
Lovely shots again Sofos, nice lighting, beautiful model. What more could a man want for a photo session?

bästa hälsningar till dig och Emms från oss tre

Well, hello!

So, yesterday was quite a long day. Emma was overactive the whole day and spent like 1h just to select what to wear and going on and on about Alexandras party :roll:, then after powdering and dressing we did the photos before the sleepover started. Emma wanted the pictures taken before so she could post them during.

We ended the shoot like 21:58 and the sleepover started at 22:00 so it was a close one. For me it was ok because Emma didn't want me in the room anyway so I thought I could read some in bed. I quickly fell asleep. Then I woke up later when Emma was shouting from the living room if I knew any words in german that started with 'b' 8O . It took me a while to even figure out why she was asking for german words, but then she said: "Never mind, you're too slow anyway. They are at 'c' now". So I went back to sleep :lol: From what I understand they never made it past c anyway so :lol:

So basically I know nothing about the party except that Emma had a blast and she thought it was so fun to chat with Hanna and all her other friends :D

Many thanks on the compliments though, Emma is soaking ut up like a sponge :D
No need to spell it out any more about her legs, I know the drill at your place :lol:

Indeed Emma likes to tease and the only reason you aren't seeing any panties sticking out is because she isn't wearing any :wink:
I'm pretty sure the dress is above the marks&spencer pants line in some photos :haha4:

And just for the record. All Hannas flashes that I have seen are totally appropriate and still keeps her classy look :D
A slightly bigger room so I can use the fixed lens to the full body shots when she is lying down ;)
I have to switch to the zoom lens for those (Dagens I-landsproblem :lol: ) ((Don't know how to translate but like "todays first world problem"))

All the best from me and Emma to you, Hanna and katie!

Virgin_Doll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Virgin_Doll »

It is nice to see that Emma has recovered well after her injury, Sofos
Emma shines as before and her ensemble is simply stunning
Also, I always notice that your Emma is a teaser, like my Sanhui girls
I think a character trait in this family ... and I really like this
:thumbs_up: :D
With Lucy and Lissie my SH165+ http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=76385
With Maja and Sarah my DH168 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 59&t=89453
With mini Dolls
Image LUCY Image LISSIE Image MAJA Image SARAH

INFORMATIONS