sanhuiofficial.com

Finally meet Anjelica my 165+ Sanhui tanned beauty

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Finally meet Anjelica my 165+ Sanhui tanned beauty

Post by jazzman »

I am very impressed at how you chose the color scheme which enhances her beauty.. very, very pretty set

CDPDoll
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by CDPDoll »

Lovely doll, the skin color is really nice! :)

dondipa
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dondipa »

Hi Guys,

After a very busy 1 1/2 weeks at work i finaly had the time to myself again and to check out the forum.
@sirachasauce86 It's hard to say how soft she is as i don't have any real comparison but her boobs in my opinion feel soft enough.
Her belly actually also feels softer than the rest the only her but is not that soft but for me it's fine.

As i really did not have near enough time to spend with Anjelica i went to check up on her and i think she was happy i was at home again.
Her hair was completely different and her outfit well let's just see :wink:
schoolg1.jpg
schoolg1.jpg (1.39 MiB) Viewed 1220 times
schoolg2.jpg
schoolg2.jpg (1.08 MiB) Viewed 1220 times
schoolg3.jpg
schoolg3.jpg (1.18 MiB) Viewed 1220 times
schoolg4.jpg
schoolg4.jpg (1.44 MiB) Viewed 1220 times
schoolg5.jpg
schoolg5.jpg (1.64 MiB) Viewed 1220 times
schoolg6.jpg
schoolg6.jpg (1.45 MiB) Viewed 1220 times
As i am planning to get a lot of stuff moved maybe i can finally take some pictures in a different setting as my bed is the only space at the moment.
I really liked how these turned out as i am still making the photo's with my phone i hope you like the too.
Have a great weekend.

Dondipa

Virgin_Doll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Virgin_Doll »

Hi dondipa

Lissie and Lucy want to tell Anjelica that she looks beautiful in that outfit :thumbs_up:
Only they can not understand you're warm enough in that outfit
My girls always complain that they are too cold, so I always dress them warm like a real person :lol:
At least now it is still cold
With Lucy and Lissie my SH165+ http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=76385
With Maja and Sarah my DH168 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 59&t=89453
With mini Dolls
Image LUCY Image LISSIE Image MAJA Image SARAH

dondipa
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dondipa »

Hi Virgin_Doll,

Lissie and Lucy can rest assured she was only trying to raise my temperature :wink: . The rest of the day Anjelica has some nice and a lot less reveiling outfits which keep her a lot warmer.
Even though finding warm and correctly fitting clothes was not that easy i have managed to find some for her.
She want to thank both of the girls for their loving compliments and really appreciates their concerns.

Native
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Native »

You're a very patient guy, and it looks like it paid off. Congratulations on choosing the 165+! I've had my 165+ for well over 2 years and she just keeps coming back for more...Or maybe that's me? :D

INFORMATIONS