sanhuiofficial.com

Are the problems with the skeleton solved by now?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Thelord001

Are the problems with the skeleton solved by now?

Post by Thelord001 »

I am interested in buying a 160AIO but i have heard some members here having trouble with the Sanhui skeleton (spinal cord) breaking. So, are these problems solved by now? Can i safely order a Sanhui 160 knowing that it wont break apart?

trs80

Re: Are the problems with the skeleton solved by now?

Post by trs80 »

My case still pending, but I've read a couple of other cases resolved by Sanhui.

All manufacturers face defects and Sanhui is actively taking care of their customers and standing behind their products from I can see.

Mike+Sanhui has been very active in trying to mediate things behind the scenes.

I just hope my case will be resolved, sooner rather than later.
WM166C/273
JY170/Gu2
Qita170/Alice, Lala Cao
6Ye165F/N19, N24, N16
6Ye163I/N164, N21, N68
DH145C Evo/Natasha
DH155 Evo/Chloe
DH170 Evo/Ashley, Cat
AS166/Monica, Raven
SH168/Severine

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

I have a 2 week old 168 with the new skeleton.
The back is suprisingly very easy to bend. It "feels" smooth as if it has a hydraulic piston. But thats not the issue the issue was with the welding job that connects the top of the doll to the bottom and with a completely different skeleton. In other words no matter how smooth the bending goes and how careful i am, the weld could still give away in a few months. OR NOT. I hope and pray this skeleton is as strong and lasting as they say it is. But skeleton is just that. NEW. So there are no long term reviews of this skeleton yet. I hope that helps

I proudly say I would order another doll from Sanhui again. This is my second. SHIT HAPPENS. It seems like Sanhui is active with their customers and with members in this forum.

Mike+Sanhui
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Mike+Sanhui »

The new Flexi Edition skeleton won't have that issue, please don't worry about it. :)

Mike.

HappyWabbit
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HappyWabbit »

MANABU wrote:I have a 2 week old 168 with the new skeleton.
The back is suprisingly very easy to bend. It "feels" smooth as if it has a hydraulic piston. But thats not the issue the issue was with the welding job that connects the top of the doll to the bottom and with a completely different skeleton. In other words no matter how smooth the bending goes and how careful i am, the weld could still give away in a few months. OR NOT. I hope and pray this skeleton is as strong and lasting as they say it is. But skeleton is just that. NEW. So there are no long term reviews of this skeleton yet. I hope that helps

I proudly say I would order another doll from Sanhui again. This is my second. SHIT HAPPENS. It seems like Sanhui is active with their customers and with members in this forum.

Thanks for posting this do the rest of the joints movements very easy and feels smooth as if it feels they have a hydraulic system? And still hold position? If so I think this is what some of us who have ( wrestling with ) the ball jointed skeleton would be a welcome breakthrough and would order SanHui again.

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

HappyWabbit wrote:
MANABU wrote:I have a 2 week old 168 with the new skeleton.

Thanks for posting this do the rest of the joints movements very easy and feels smooth as if it feels they have a hydraulic system? And still hold position? If so I think this is what some of us who have ( wrestling with ) the ball jointed skeleton would be a welcome breakthrough and would order SanHui again.

To be honest this is hard to answer. With my last Sanhui doll she was stiff and tight in the joints AT first. Not too tight but never did her limbs get loose enough to collapse. As time went on she became easier to bend and manoeuvre because I was learning how to move her for the first time. which does take time, and also the repetitive motion of moving her limbs naturally loosened her up. only after a year and a half did her limbs start to become rag doll like. But everything has a trade off. Some agree that the looser a doll is, the more fun she is in bed. loose limbs add a challenge when dressing a doll or photographing poses.

As for your question about the rest of the limbs feeling like a hydraulic thing, the answer is no. Not in a bad way though. the best way I can explain moving the new skeleton is that it feels more sturdy more confident. There is definitely better quality in the new skeleton, I can feel it. I suspect the skeleton will start to show its true strengths as she begins to loosen up in the months ahead.

I can not praise Sanhui dolls enough. Platinum silicone, no staining, no oil regiments and superior attention to detail. Even now my new doll is blowing me away just like the first time. I hope this helps you choose.

MANABU

tanman9990

Post by tanman9990 »

MANABU wrote: In other words no matter how smooth the bending goes and how careful i am, the weld could still give away in a few months.
Has there been any degradation in the last few months since you posted this?

INFORMATIONS