sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui m cup on a web site

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
DollNFuture

Sanhui m cup on a web site

Post by DollNFuture »

I just saw what was described and confirmed in the photos to be a Sanhui M cup 165 cm doll. Hmmm....not sure if that is available? The vendor site is not showing up here as a tdf vetted dealer, so maybe that is why...can I state the name of the site? I assume this doll is not authentic nor available?

DollNFuture

Re: Sanhui m cup on a web site

Post by DollNFuture »

Creating a new posting with specifics...

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

Very interesting. I don't know if its ok to post the url. Maybe try pm'ing? There is a group box on the left where you can select admins, I'd select all of them I guess.
-Melissa: 2017 Sanhui 156/Amelia
-Abby: 2018 Sanhui 158/Marya

DocGrok

Post by DocGrok »

I posted this in the other thread, it's the brand new 165/R from Sanhui released this weekend. Dollstudio has a thread about it and he is a vetted reseller.

Here's the link. http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=227&t=85390

Cheers,
DocGrok
Fumiko:Z-ONE 162cm A5

INFORMATIONS