sanhuiofficial.com

Please some advice on poses for a Sanhui 145

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
carack7
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Please some advice on poses for a Sanhui 145

Post by carack7 »

Hi good people.

I've been lurking this forum for a while debating whether I should get a doll or not. Eventually I did and I am very, very happy with my doll. I bought a Sanhui 145 with head 1 from their own site. She is the only doll I have ever owned so I cannot compare her to others. Shes great but I find myself being very cautious with her because I am paranoid about breaking her because this was a hell of a lot of money for me. After a couple months ownership I had a slit tear on one of the feet and the wire came through on one of her fingers. I glued them up and have tried to be more careful since.

The issue I have is posing her. Anything beyond sitting her down or laying her down I find difficult. Her arms wont hold her up on hands and knees very well. Laying her on her side to show off her butt is awkward with her bottom hand having no where to go. I'm unsure if I should be lifting her arms above her shoulders in case it tears the underarms. Her knees only bend to 90 degrees so a cowgirl position on a bed is not possible. I'm pretty sure she cannot do a cross legs pose. Standing while leaning against a wall is very risky as her knee joints are pretty lose. Her ass is one of her best features but she is always sitting on it. What I would really like is someone with the same or similar doll to suggest some poses I could try, for sex or just for posing for fun. Would really appreciate it. Great community you people have here. Thanks :)

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Please some advice on poses for a Sanhui 145

Post by samara78 »

Take a look at what other people have posted on the san hui section. Gonestill and nisa for instance have quite a few pics and have had their girls a fairly long while.
Her being your first doll mistakes are bound to occur.
We live and learn. So enjoy your doll and take plenty of photos.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

samara78 wrote:Take a look at what other people have posted on the san hui section. Gonestill and nisa for instance have quite a few pics and have had their girls a fairly long while.
Her being your first doll mistakes are bound to occur.
We live and learn. So enjoy your doll and take plenty of photos.
Hi carack and welcome to TDF. As Samara rightly says take a look at the Sanhui sub-forum which you can find here; https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=261

There are a few owners of Sanhui 145's as Sam listed but I know thismeanswar also has a 145.
Hopefully one of these owners will pick up your thread and give you some advice.
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

Welcome to the forum Carack7, and congratulations on your new doll :thumbs_up:
carack7 wrote:Her arms wont hold her up on hands and knees very well.
I don’t have a Sanhui doll, but I think it’s safe to say that you never want to place pressure on a dolls wrists regardless of the manufacturer. Next to the fingers, this would be the 2nd most likely area to be damaged. If you wish to place your doll in the doggie position, you should place her on her forearms, and even then, you should place pillows under her to take the weight off of her forearms.

Sam

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Hello and welcome.
I have a sanhui 145 and she can do lots of poses. I have had her for a year. Check out Eves thread in my signature to get a good idea of posing capability. If you have more questions, you can pm me.
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

carack7
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by carack7 »

Thanks for the replies guys, i'll have a look around some other threads to see what I can find. I would post a pic but I dont have enough posts yet.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

gonestill77 wrote:Hello and welcome.
I have a sanhui 145 and she can do lots of poses. I have had her for a year. Check out Eves thread in my signature to get a good idea of posing capability. If you have more questions, you can pm me.
I knew you would show up lol
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

INFORMATIONS