sanhuiofficial.com

165cm doll m cup is this for real

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
DollNFuture

165cm doll m cup is this for real

Post by DollNFuture »

Wondering if the sanhui m cup 165 cm doll on dollhouseofpleasure web site is a custom product? Is this vendor reliable? I have not seen this model on any other site, nor is it on the sanhui site. It is great and seems it would be very popular!

DocGrok

Re: 165cm doll m cup is this for real

Post by DocGrok »

DollNFuture wrote:Wondering if the sanhui m cup 165 cm doll on dollhouseofpleasure web site is a custom product? Is this vendor reliable? I have not seen this model on any other site, nor is it on the sanhui site. It is great and seems it would be very popular!
It's actually the new Sanhui 165/R released as of this weekend. Looks like Sanhui has finally made the unicorn: a ultrabusty silicone doll and as you said I have a feeling it'll be very popular. DollStudio has a thread on it and they ARE a TDF vetted reseller. Here's the link http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=227&t=85390

Cheers,
DocGrok
Fumiko:Z-ONE 162cm A5

INFORMATIONS