sanhuiofficial.com

mini doll info

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
panzer69
Apprentice
Apprentice

mini doll info

Post by panzer69 »

hi,
I felt in love with Sanhui minidolls <100cm
anybody can help me to find at good price in europe?

suggestions about models and types are well accepted

thank you

small_doll_fan

Re: mini doll info

Post by small_doll_fan »

Welcome to TDF, panzer69. I really like small dolls too - the only doll I have over 100cm is a WM 136. The smaller dolls just seem cuter and of course the storage and ease of manipulation are huge pluses. And I really like my little 65cm SanHui. Lovely doll, easy storage, and I've had very good luck with finding customized 1/3 BJD clothes for her. Most of the makers will do customs if you ask nicely, and there are a lot of places that will even make custom outfits. See my 'Linnet' album for examples.

But, the caveat is that I only use her for photography, so I don't know how good she would be if used in the traditional manner. If you're going to 'use' the doll, I think I'd suggest going at least 92cm, and the 102cm doll might even be a better option. SanHui dolls are very slender, so the SanHui 102 is actually lighter than some of the other makers' 100cm models.

Prices? Hmmm. The SanHui website (http://sanhuidolls.com) is the place to start, but they seem to be having problems answering emails - I waited for a month for a replay and finally went through a different vendor. The vendor I ordered from is on Aliexpress. They are not TDF-approved so I will not post their info here, but I had a very good experience. Their prices were really good too. PM me for details.

I hope this helps.
Regards,
SDF

Current SDF Girls:
- Araseli (Sanhui 118cm Elfie)
- Kogata (Sanhui 92cm)
- Linnet (SanHui Dolls 65cm 'Linda', Face #4)

Former SDF Girls
- Iris (PiperDoll 100cm)
- Poey 2 (Dollhouse168 100cm)
- Leia (WM Dolls 136cm)
- Elf-D (JMDoll 80cm)
- Lovely (WM Dolls 65cm)

SDF Gallery:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14842

INFORMATIONS