sanhuiofficial.com

156 versus 165

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Gothsnap
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: 156 versus 165

Post by Gothsnap »

Thank you Forb for the accurate measurement with your lovely assistant! Sam, I actually was convinced to go for the Severine head at first, but after seeing how lovely the red head Addeline (same as Amelie?) was in the X/S review, I switched sides :wink: . She seems a tad less serious than Severine and seems to have a glow of benevolence in her smile. Buying two heads would have been a good idea. However, since this is my very first doll, I am still not sure if It will click or work or whatever. However, if I feel comfortable with the presence of the doll, buying a extra Severine head is surly on my mind. Although, I heard that there is a lack of standardized colors and I might end up with a completely different skin tone if I order the extra head afterwards?

INFORMATIONS