sanhuiofficial.com

Adeline or Severine?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Androol
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Adeline or Severine?

Post by Androol »

I'm tempted to buy a 160 sanhui or the brand new model in a couple days.
But my main dilemma is witch head, the gentle Adelina or the sexy Severine?
So I guess I'll ask here, witch one is the more skilled with her mouth? :oops:

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Adeline or Severine?

Post by manobon »

I have the Severine head - she Is super pretty (light skin/not tanned, blue eyes, short red wig), but the oral canal is Very tight.

I don't have the Adeline, but the pictures on TDF make it Seem like the mouth may be wider? Either way, I think they both come with tongue and teeth, which definitely provide a more realistic experience than the TPE/WM heads (I have a WM 46)

At the same time, I have to say, if you're just looking for a great oral experience, I would suggest saving up to buy a Read Doll head (I have a Rebecca full-head and Laila Face-X head) - the Best, most realistic oral experience of all of them (especially with the jaw). Maybe get both? (One now, the other one later)

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

Severine for sure. You can make her up super sexy or like the girl next door.

Androol
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Androol »

Thanks for the answers
I have a cheap 158 cm TPE one and want to try silicone. I was a bit disappointed by the oral with the TPE one but convinced by "her" to invest in a better model. After some hesitations I think I'm decided for sanhui (four wood are yummy but the price of a little car is blocking me.)
But I guess if the head you're talking about is that good, I may buy both the head you're talking about to give a second life to my damaged first doll and the Sanhui
I think I made everything you can do wrong with the first one and hope to do better on the second. ^^

vikwey
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by vikwey »

I'm waiting for a Sanhui Adeline 165+, she has an extraordinary face. It is not easy to choose anyway
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=102624

After effects....Photoshop....Maya....Make your life more interesting

dtrigger15
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by dtrigger15 »

Adeline is definitely gentler looking compared to Severine, really just follow your own heart-who you'd rather wake up with.

INFORMATIONS