sanhuiofficial.com

NEW Sanhui 168cm Introduced

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: NEW Sanhui 168cm Introduced

Post by rubyfan »

nukeno wrote:So there are these two pictures of a SH165+ and the new SH168 in direct comparison with each other.
Sadly the angle is so unfortunate, that you can't tell a difference in the first one.
But in the second one it looks like the new SH168 has “beefier” legs and feet?
Which would be great as they were always too skinny for my taste on any of their otherwise great dolls.

Yes, Sanhui was not an option for me so long as they were only selling those stick insect leg dolls. The 168 finally solves that.
"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."—H.L. Mencken

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: with Nele, Kiko, Mamamba and Ms. StrangeLove in cyba's space

Post by nukeno »

rubyfan wrote:Yes, Sanhui was not an option for me so long as they were only selling those stick insect leg dolls. The 168 finally solves that.
Looking forward to your review... :D
Life is a strange game: "The only winning move is not to play."
Yet here I am, dreaming about reality again...

Rammer
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Rammer »

Bauta wrote:Sanhui is a great brand, it is noticed every time improves, pity that they do not have different versions of breast sizes in the same doll for those who want them bigger or smaller :lying:
I completely agree with this. I did in fact send them e-mail and asked if they have planned something between the "normal" sized breasts and the huge R-cup ones. (Maybe you should too if you are with me on this...) I would buy the 168 cm tonight if I could have it with something like 93 cm bust... I do love the breast shape in this doll, just wish they were a bit larger.

This is in any case a beautiful doll!

tafnam

Post by tafnam »

Congrats Rubyfan. This is really a gorgeous doll body. I just wish Sanhui had a few more heads to choose from, as the current limited selection doesn't get me excited. But the 168cm body sure does!! :whistle:

INFORMATIONS