sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui gelimplants

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Gundam RX93 II
Active Poster
Active Poster

Sanhui gelimplants

Post by Gundam RX93 II »

Hi dolls estimators ,
Any of you who had direct experience, can you tell me something about Sanhui gelimplants customation (boobies , belly and buttock) ?
I would like to know the pros and cons you have found and if these customization add extra weight to the doll ...
Thanks in advance for your help :)

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: Sanhui gelimplants

Post by optical delusion »

I have the soft belly, and while it is nice it id only about the size of your hand around her navel. It is amazing in the feeling though. The soft buttox has not been openly advertised untill recently as with added softness comes lower durability. I dont have gell implants but sanhui breasts are absolutely amazing, and if gel implants make them better i want that too.

Fyi i have a sanhui 158 with textured skin and soft belly. Textured skin is a must. I have to have that on my dolls from now on. I am alao saving to get a 156 hopefully in a month or 2 and i will be getting all available upgrades. They are a great doll for a highly competitive price.

Gundam RX93 II
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Gundam RX93 II »

optical delusion wrote:They are a great doll for a highly competitive price.
About this I have no doubt, having seen the review of the 156 doll on YouTube made by X/S :thumbs_up:

dave7311
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by dave7311 »

TwoReflections
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TwoReflections »

dave7311 wrote:
The guy in the video clearly says that they are not gel-filled.

dave7311
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by dave7311 »

Here you go : :evidence: ( open & scroll down )
https://www.sanhuidolls.com/product-pag ... y-implants

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

TwoReflections wrote:
dave7311 wrote:
Hi Gundam RX93 II & TwoReflections,

Thank you very much for concerns on Sanhui! For demonstrative videos, the last sticky post shows the jiggles of 165Rcup~ viewforum.php?f=261

For all three gel implants and other customizations, on bottom of each product page of Sanhui official website, there is a slide show of video demonstrating~ e.g. https://www.sanhuidolls.com/product-pag ... tured-skin

Movable eyes heads have been available since 2016 and customizations since the turn of 2017. Sanhui team have been recommending customers who purchase from official website (http://www.sanhuidolls.com) to get (almost all of them did ;) movable eyes and customizations since then coz all these updates add so much realistic feels to animate~ We are charging production costs to these updates for all customers and that probably does NOT sound economical to some reselling items considering extra time and efforts spent~

Feel free to contact us @ sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com, and the team is ready to be at your service!

Best regards,
Coco&KK
Sanhui Team
Official Website: https://sanhuidolls.com/
Email: admin@sanhuidolls.com (admin&support) & info@sanhuidolls.com & sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com (order & pay)

Gundam RX93 II
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Gundam RX93 II »

Sanhui Doll wrote:
TwoReflections wrote:
dave7311 wrote:

Thank you very much for concerns on Sanhui! For demonstrative videos, the last sticky post shows the jiggles of 165Rcup~ viewforum.php?f=261

For all three gel implants and other customizations, on bottom of each product page of Sanhui official website, there is a slide show of video demonstrating~ e.g. https://www.sanhuidolls.com/product-pag ... tured-skin

Movable eyes heads have been available since 2016 and customizations since the turn of 2017. Sanhui team have been recommending customers who purchase from official website (http://www.sanhuidolls.com) to get (almost all of them did ;) movable eyes and customizations since then coz all these updates add so much realistic feels to animate~ We are charging production costs to these updates for all customers and that probably does NOT sound economical to some reselling items considering extra time and efforts spent~

Feel free to contact us @ sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com, and the team is ready to be at your service!

Best regards,
Coco&KK
Sanhui Team
There in Sanhui you are doing a really good job, i congratulate you for this, however i wanted to hear the opinion of someone who had had direct experience on these :roll:

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

Gundam RX93 II wrote:
Sanhui Doll wrote:
TwoReflections wrote:
dave7311 wrote:

Best regards,
Coco&KK
Sanhui Team
There in Sanhui you are doing a really good job, i congratulate you for this, however i wanted to hear the opinion of someone who had had direct experience on these :roll:
Oh sure~ c.f. Mycupplease’s post and Mike238’s ;)

All the best!
Official Website: https://sanhuidolls.com/
Email: admin@sanhuidolls.com (admin&support) & info@sanhuidolls.com & sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com (order & pay)

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

I have a 2 month old 156cm. I purchased every upgrade but not the belly and no standing feet. Standing feet was a brutal decision to choose. I'm glad I got no soft belly. Makes me think she is toned. But if I can recommend one upgrade is the hymen. You can have the blood removed so there is just the silicone hymen. Do it. When you look at her down under you won't see this huge gaping cavern every time her legs are open. So much better for realism.

As for COMPARISON. I can not compare her breasts cuz it's my first doll. But I have gel filled and something tells me if they were hollow, and I could FEEL they were hollow I would be unsatisfied. So I recommend gel.

I wish you luck. I love Sanhui girls.

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

Hi MANABU - If the comparison can't be made with other dolls, how close to 'real' would you say the other upgrades come to?

Gundam RX93 II
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Gundam RX93 II »

MANABU wrote:I have a 2 month old 156cm. I purchased every upgrade but not the belly and no standing feet. Standing feet was a brutal decision to choose. I'm glad I got no soft belly. Makes me think she is toned. But if I can recommend one upgrade is the hymen. You can have the blood removed so there is just the silicone hymen. Do it. When you look at her down under you won't see this huge gaping cavern every time her legs are open. So much better for realism.

As for COMPARISON. I can not compare her breasts cuz it's my first doll. But I have gel filled and something tells me if they were hollow, and I could FEEL they were hollow I would be unsatisfied. So I recommend gel.

I wish you luck. I love Sanhui girls.
Thank you very much for your review , you convinced me !
When the time will comes, I will choose all the customizations you have shown me.

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

I have the doll in that video review, and as you know it doesn't have any implants. Like Manabu, I don't have another doll to compare it to but I can say her breasts do feel hollow, and unrealistically squeezable. They are nice though (very bouncy) and I'm EXTREMELY pleased with Sanhui overall. I am very very likely to purchase my 2nd doll from Sanhui and I will likely go with the breast implant option.
I hope that helps a bit!
-Melissa: 2017 Sanhui 156/Amelia
-Abby: 2018 Sanhui 158/Marya

Gundam RX93 II
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Gundam RX93 II »

Forb wrote:I hope that helps a bit!
All viewpoints can help !
Thanks to you too Forb. :thumbs_up:
Oh guys , the truth is that i love the 156 Marya the Lolita :oops: , but her 34kg real weight scares me ...
I should be happy with a 145, but it only has 3 head options, of which only the number 2 I like a bit, while the 156 has 8 head options, of which at least 3 I adore (Marya on all).

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

manobon wrote:Hi MANABU - If the comparison can't be made with other dolls, how close to 'real' would you say the other upgrades come to?

Here's the thing. You won't regret any upgrade. I just learned about Forbes hollow boobs and now I want my next girl with hollow boobs so they jiggle more. It's not that those are better I just want to see the trade off.

I have a theory. I think Sanhui is smart. I think they know there dolls should cost 200$ more. What I mean is their "ideal" version of their dolls is with every upgrade. But they are stuck between a rock and TPE dollar store dolls. They know they are in a different price point but they want to convert TPE owners and they don't want to scare away curious buyers. So their dolls are ~2300~ WITHOUT the upgrades. I think its very smart.

I saved 75 Canadian dollars getting her tummy with no upgrade

Am I making sense.

Another thing to think about. In 5 months I have never heard an unhappy Sanhui owner. Don't get me wrong. Nothing is perfect. But never have I heard a member regret a Sanhui Sister in his or her life.

Mike drop.

INFORMATIONS