sanhuiofficial.com

New owner questions

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Topped
Apprentice
Apprentice

New owner questions

Post by Topped »

Hi,

I've ordered a Sanhui 165cm via the Dolls House and can't wait until she is delivered in a few weeks time. Thanks to Phil at the Dolls House, he has been very helpful.

I have done some research on cleaning etc on TDF and bought some basics; clothes, baby powder and an aquarium pump for internal drying. Does anyone have any experience or thoughts on the following scenarios?

Is the foam that protects the doll in transit ok to use to store her on when she is not in use; if not can anyone recommend a foam supplier in the UK that will support the doll and not stain her?
To warm her up I was planning to lay her on my electric under blanket and cover her tightly with my duvet, it does get quite hot, is that ok for silicone?
To avoid killing the atmosphere after sex, I plan to insert a tampax, sleep with her and then clean and dry her the next morning; any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.
Is the box she is delivered in suitable to keep her hidden from nosy visitors, can anyone suggest an alternative?

Thanks to you all for your posts.
Regards
Topped

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: New owner questions

Post by dullahan »

I would also like to know this. Some people recommend a memory foam mattress under the doll, which would probably be a safer bet.
TRY MY SEX SOUND APP WITH YOUR DOLL!

http://dullahanprojects.com/plaisonar/

Works with all HTML5-compatible phones. Just press the pink button and shake your phone!

App Discussion: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=45

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Hello and welcome.
An electric blanket should be fine as silicone does not melt like tpe. It takes very high heat to damage silicone.
Cleaning should be done right after. I know it sucks, but mold could become an issue.
Check out my doll cleaning thread and my drying thread below for more ideas.
Most important is to make sure she is totally dry as soon as possible to avoid mold. I have had my Sanhui lady for about a year and a half and never had a mold issue.
Memory foam mattresses are great. I have one and Eve lays on it a lot of the time but doesn't have a flat ass.
Good luck and hope your lady arrives soon. :thumbs_up:

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

gonestill77 wrote:Cleaning should be done right after. I know it sucks, but mold could become an issue.
Check out my doll cleaning thread and my drying thread below for more ideas.
Most important is to make sure she is totally dry as soon as possible to avoid mold. I have had my Sanhui lady for about a year and a half and never had a mold issue.
I’d recommend following gonestill77’s advice here. You really want to clean that out ASAP. Personally, I only use condoms with my fixed insert doll. Past experience with fixed insert dolls has shown me that they can be tricky to get really clean. The texturing provides your “spunk” with a lot of hiding places, and I was using decent water pressure and thought that I was being thorough in my cleaning process. But a few days later she would start to smell sour. With condoms, the worst case scenario is that you miss a little of the water based lube, no biggie.

And congratulations on your new doll. Sanhui is probably the best bargain in town when it comes to silicone dolls.

Sam

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

Is the foam that protects the doll in transit ok to use to store her on when she is not in use; if not can anyone recommend a foam supplier in the UK that will support the doll and not stain her?

i would recommend getting a memory foam mattress underlay. the foam would be good for the short term but i would not think that it would be the best choice long term. you may end up with a flat butt.

To warm her up I was planning to lay her on my electric under blanket and cover her tightly with my duvet, it does get quite hot, is that ok for silicone?

silicon has a very high melting point. still if you have doubts place a thin blanket over the doll first to help spread the heat. i have seen photos where heating elements have burnt marks into the skin.

To avoid killing the atmosphere after sex, I plan to insert a tampax, sleep with her and then clean and dry her the next morning; any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.

female condoms are the best choice for ease of clean up. silicon however is a forgiving material. so what ever works for you. just trust your nose. if it stinks, your not doing enough

Is the box she is delivered in suitable to keep her hidden from nosy visitors, can anyone suggest an alternative?

its a large brown box heavily wrapped in packing tape with Chinese writing and postage instructions on it. that kinda makes it an object of curiosity. whats in the super secret brown box from overseas? i would suggest a large blanket storage chest. you can bend the knees to shorten the doll a bit. it just looks a lot less interesting. throw some clothes and things on top and now it looks like your storage is over flowing.

Topped
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Topped »

Thanks to everyone for the advice, yet more food for thought.

I'll post some pictures when she arrives.

Regards
Topped

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

I agree with all the advice given above. I have an electric blanket for my silicone doll, but just know it takes a long time to heat her up. I had hoped it was something I could do in, say, 15 minutes, but several hours is more like it, so you have to plan ahead. Personally, I've ditched the blanket and just use body heat: I find she warms in 15 minutes or so, and I like giving her my heat when she gives me so much (i.e., its another way I can show her my love for her).

I agree that the sooner her lady parts are cleaned after sex the better, but don't feel you need to break the mood and do it right away. I find that using 2 or 3 tampons first during post-sex snuggle time is fine. If you wait an hour or two before giving the thorough cleaning, she'll be fine. I use anti-bacterial soap and water and a sprayer like the kind used to spray insecticide or weed killer so it has some pressure. It is crucial to dry her thoroughly using the aquarium pump for a few hours (I've actually left it in her while we sleep more than once).

For her body, I generally use antibacterial wipes (the kind you might use to clean countertops) followed by a baby wipe to get rid of the chemical smell and taste. I let her dry, then powder her. I'm kind of a fanatic about powdering: I like doing it (showing her love again), it keeps her dry, and it leaves her skin silky smooth and not tacky. I use lavender scented corn starch powder.

Welcome to the group! I'm excited for you. I look forward to your pictures.

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

Topped wrote:To warm her up I was planning to lay her on my electric under blanket and cover her tightly with my duvet, it does get quite hot, is that ok for silicone?
Something that might work well for warming a doll, would be the quartz infrared wall/ceiling heater in the image below, since infrared works by heating objects. But you would have to have the space to mount it properly at the ideal distance. I actually picked one up for this purpose, but discovered later that there was no way that I could practically mount it in my limited space RV. If you could get something like this on a stand it would be even better.

Topped
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Topped »

Thanks Autolycus and Sam for your latest suggestions and advice.

The majority of posts do emphasize immediate cleaning but a number of people have used tampax and then cleaned an hour or two later with no adverse effects; I will also try condoms and femidoms, if only for a comparison. One advantage of femidoms I assume is that you can use silicone lubricant.

I have a bulb douche with a six inch nozzle with holes down the sides; do you think that will be sufficient. Has anyone got any other suggestions that are available either on line or from a high street shop in the UK. Autolycus do you mean a pressurised sprayer or a hand held sprayer with a nozzle?

Thanks for the suggestion about heating Sam, another option to consider.

Regards
Topped

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

Topped wrote: I have a bulb douche with a six inch nozzle with holes down the sides; do you think that will be sufficient. Has anyone got any other suggestions that are available either on line or from a high street shop in the UK. Autolycus do you mean a pressurised sprayer or a hand held sprayer with a nozzle?
I got a yard and lawn sprayer like this:
https://www.amazon.com/Chapin-20000-Fer ... wn+sprayer
It works great, though I wonder what my neighbors think of the pumping sounds they hear several times each week :) I have heard other forum members use a baster with good results, too. I just like the sprayer because it has so much volume, like washing under a faucet.

BTW, we had some morning sex today, and I used the tampons for cuddle and nap afterwards. I cleaned her thoroughly maybe 2 hours later. I've done this numerous times with no mold issues.

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

The sprayer that I have looks just like the one that autolycus included in the link above, and it works fine. Just so you know Topper, they also sell these sprayers in a battery operated model, so there’s no pumping required. But the pump up models are pretty much effortless. After about a year, mine stopped holding pressure. All that I did to fix it was to rub a little vaseline on the o-ring, and it was good as new, and has held pressure ever since.

With regards to silicone lubricant, it’s my understanding that it can react badly to silicone (Ironic, I know) so you probably don’t want to get it anywhere near your doll. Water based is so much better anyways in my experience.

Sam

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

I, too, understand that silicone lube is not recommended. And speaking of tampons, I am also in the habit of putting two inside her after I clean and rinse her. I leave them in for a few minutes so they sop up most of the wetness, then finish off with the aquarium pump. That way the pump doesn't have to take so long... though I still leave it in at least 2 hours to be safe.

Topped
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Topped »

Thanks,

That is the type of sprayer I was thinking of but I thought they only produced a fine mist, presumably the adjustable nozzle means it can produce a jet of water. I take your point about the silicone lube, I only meant to try it inside a femidom; but if it should't touch the doll anywhere I'll give it a miss. I have found Liquid Silk to be a fairly long lasting water based lube; has anyone tried Astroglide, I've seen some good reviews for it in the past.

Regards
Topped

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

I mostly use astroglide both with my dolls and when i was with real girls. My current fave for my doll is something called pussy juice which supposedly smells like a real vagina. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00O5 ... UTF8&psc=1
Not exactly based on my experience with real vaginas, but it does have a musty and soapy smell with notes of citrus which lets me pretend that it is really coming from my doll. And it's a good lube, too.

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

Never tried the Astroglide, but I have tried the Wet Original® after someone here recommended it, and I liked it, so I stuck with it.

Yes, you can adjust the tip of the sprayers from a mist to a stream.

I’d say the easiest way to clean a fixed insert doll, is to place a sheet of plastic under her, and slide her to the edge of the bed. An old shower curtain or a sheet of Visqueen would work well as something to place under her. Situate her so that her orifice is at the edge of the bed, and place a shallow pan, such as a painters pan, or a kitty litter box below to catch the water. Blast her out, and tilt her up a little to make sure that you got most of the water out. Then slide her back onto the bed with her legs slightly spread, and insert the aquarium tube. She will dry within a few hours. I inserted a finger into my doll, and there was no moisture after a few hours. Unfortunately, she later had me charged with sexual assault (It’s just a joke now :wink: ). A fixed insert doll really doesn’t have to be that hard to clean once you get the proper technique down.

You must heed caution with a dolls delicate skin Topped. You want to eliminate any friction between her and anything that she comes in contact with (do not drag her across your sheets). Even flipping her legs up can give her butt burn, so try to simultaneously lift as you’re doing so. I’d imagine that the textured skin would be more forgiving, and not as prone to showing scuff marks, but I honestly can’t say, as I don’t have this option with my doll.

Sam

INFORMATIONS