sanhuiofficial.com

Clothes for a 165cm

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Topped
Apprentice
Apprentice

Clothes for a 165cm

Post by Topped »

Hi,

Can anyone recommend UK websites for clothes and offer advice on sizes. My girl hasn't arrived yet but though I have a loose robe for her I would also like to get some panties and a singlet top before she is delivered; should I just go by the measurements on the Sanhui website.

Also how big a risk is staining from clothes, does washing them several times prevent it or is it dependent on how tight the clothes are. Thanks in advance for your help.

Counting down the days now.

Regards
Topped

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Clothes for a 165cm

Post by Forb »

CONGRATS Topped!

I'm not in the UK so I can't recommend a shop, but as far as staining goes, yes try to wash the clothes by hand in a small bucket until the clothing isn't changing the water color. Especially with dark/black clothing. Even though I do this my Sanhui has still gotten stained a few times but the good news is that the stains will dissipate into the silicone Sanhui uses. Usually in less than a week, even for bad stains. So don't harm her trying to wash out a stain from her skin, just be patient and the problem will solve itself! :)

So is this your 1st doll?
Congrats again, and welcome to TDF!
-Melissa: 2017 Sanhui 156/Amelia
-Abby: 2018 Sanhui 158/Marya

Topped
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Topped »

Thanks Forb,

Great photos of Melissa; and your review of the odor products opened up another door that I didn't know existed.

Regards
Malcolm

needadreamgirl
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by needadreamgirl »

Hello Topped
I have just purchached a 165 Doll and I was wondering if you found a shop that sells clothes to fit your doll. Also would you know what uk size clothes fit a 165
Thank you

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

Sanhui all the way. I love seeing it that people buy their dolls

INFORMATIONS