sanhuiofficial.com

WM Head on a Sanhui body?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

WM Head on a Sanhui body?

Post by Robert Lloyd »

When I first joined the doll forum I was pretty much set on getting a WM 140 doll.
I love it's shape and look. I also love the WM heads.

After doing some research I'm starting to think a high quality platinum silicone doll might be a better fit for me than a TPE doll.
Sanhui was recommended to me as a high quality PS manufacturer.

I saw a post that Doll Studio had an adapter that allows some heads to be used on dolls from other manufacturers.
I'm wondering if I can put a WM head on a Sanhui body.

Knowing that I really like the WM140 doll D cup, what body type in Sanhui is closest to that?
Does Sanhui have a removable vagina?

Koppel
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: WM Head on a Sanhui body?

Post by Koppel »

...never ever put a TPE head on a silicon body, this would cause a chemical reaction and damage the doll in a short time.
I was interested in buying, too, but there is no insert avaible for Sanhui dolls...

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

combining a WM Doll, WM Dolls, OR Doll, or YL Doll head with a Sanhui body is possible. An adapter exists: http://eu.dollstudio.org/node/3887. However, you would need to find a vendor who sells a Sanhui body without a head - we do not even carry Sanhui anymore.

Chemical reactions can occur between different TPE blends, and they can occur between silicone and TPE. However, they do not necessarily happen; e.g. 4woods silicone is supposed to not react with Jinshan TPE.

To be on the safe side it's recommended to always mechanically separate the two materials of a hybrid doll with a huge 'washer' or a cut-out plastic bag.

Other issues to consider when plassing to build a hybrid doll are:
  • head to body proportions - not all heads look good on all bodies; and
  • skin tone matching - different manufacturers use different skin tones, some match more or less out of the box, for others some post-processing is required.
Building a hybrid doll is recommended for experienced doll enthusiasts. It's definitely not an easy way to start with your first doll. If this will be your first doll, I'd suggest to stick to a regular configurations. There will be enough to learn and to take care of.

Sandro

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

Sanhui seems to make high quality dolls. The non removable vaginal doesn't bother me too much. It seems like the vagina and anus are slightly out of place on Sanhui dolls though

INFORMATIONS