sanhuiofficial.com

Great customer service

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
DollFox

Great customer service

Post by DollFox »

Just wanted to say thank you to CoCo and anyone else involved in customer service at Sanhui. They've been super helpful and even responded to my emails like over different times of the day and night, and even through the weekends. Crazy. Seriously, you don't have to answer any of my inquiries right away. I can certainly wait until you guys at least get some sleep and what not first. :mrgreen:

In fact, they even remembered me ordering a doll from them last year, and what model it was. Uh, maybe the customer service is just a little TOO good haha. Is that normal? Do all doll companies do this? :mrgreen: Anyways, please keep up the good work, and looking forward to the delivery of this upcoming doll.

Leviathan
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Great customer service

Post by Leviathan »

Hey DollFox,

My 65cm Sanhui just arrived today. Lliterally just registered to The Doll Forum so that I could put up a post about how good the customer service was! I was unbelievably impressed. I also received responses to my emails usually within the same day as sending it! I didn’t make it easy for them either as I screwed up the order process and had the wrong shipping address listed. I freaked out and emailed them and it was sorted out within the day. Likewise I couldn’t get the tracking number for the shipping to work and got stressed, so shot off another email. Once again they were back to me within 24hrs and had checked the tracking number themselves and let me know how it was going.

As soon as I got the package today, I emailed CoCo and the team and let them know how appreciative I was of their diligence in providing good customer service. I let them know that I would be registering to The Doll Forum just so that I could let others know of my experience as I couldn’t think of any other way to give them the positive feedback they deserve. And it just so happens that the first thing I read once I had registered was your post about a similar experience.

So to CoCo&KK and the Sanhui team, again I thank you for my little lady, for being understanding with my mistakes, responding to my emails in a timely fashion, and for just generally being a pleasure to order through.

Now that I am a member, guess I better go take some photos and put them up as well. I haven’t decided on a name for her yet though. Will post the photos when I can!

i520666everday
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by i520666everday »

Hello Leviathan! Nice to meet you as fellow of mini doll owner.
Looking forward to your lady pictures.

I just got Mary like 2 week ago.
Btw, Mary is born from <removed> doll kingdom.
Last edited by Slew on Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed brand per rule 12

DollFox

Post by DollFox »

Hey gang, really glad to hear it. Yeah, I didn't exactly make it easy for them either, because I kept being unsure of the exact model I want. I think what I really want to do is win the lottery and buy them all haha.

INFORMATIONS