www.dolls-castle.com

Biggest bust ever, K cup dream, huge knockers!

Dolls Castle is a trading website working We are a trading website working with doll manufacturers in China. We have been authorized by manufactures to supply high quality different lifelike love dolls, with free shipment to most countries in the world. We ensure that you will get the same doll as shown in the picture on our website. We will do our best to serve you and we greatly appreciate your attention and trust in us.
dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Biggest bust ever, K cup dream, huge knockers!

Post by dolls-castle »

tootsie wrote:She is a Queen Puff! I had mine since March and she is still in perfect condition.

tootsie, you made her a modern lady! very attractive photos..! :thumbs_up:
WhatsApp: +8617328158178
Email: allum@dolls-castle.com

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

ScareCrane wrote:beautiful doll! does she have heating and sound?
She has no heating, but I think her huge boobs would warm you up fast! :)

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

windave wrote:I'd love to have one of these beauties hanging around my house.
I would like to provide you a discount to make you happy! :)

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

CF wrote:dolls-castle, that's the whole point of the other conversation: No, the K-cup breasts are NOT big enough! :)

Fraz, people in the other conversation, and I all want to buy dolls with larger breasts. We do NOT want breasts proportional to the body. Instead, we want REALLY HUGE boobs! Please see my original (first) comment for the kinds of breasts I have in mind.

I believe it should be available as a torso doll - that would make the doll lighter in weight, and easier to use.

Please see what you can do! Thanks!
Hi, CF
Your are interesting...
I am imaging how she would look like if she got a 118 dolls body ?? 8O :)
Attachments
165 K cup doll.jpg
165 K cup doll.jpg (57.48 KiB) Viewed 1946 times

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

See what you and the sculptors can do! :)
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

CF wrote:See what you and the sculptors can do! :)
I feel like you know better than me.. :)

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

A petite doll with HUGE breasts would be beautiful. Could it be done?

What is the sentiment among vendors and manufacturers regarding the K-cup? In my view, it's a game changer. I keep seeing posts from new forum members who say this doll compelled the to stop lurking and make their first purchase. Your thoughts?
Viva la megaboobs!

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

CF wrote:A petite doll with HUGE breasts would be beautiful. Could it be done?

What is the sentiment among vendors and manufacturers regarding the K-cup? In my view, it's a game changer. I keep seeing posts from new forum members who say this doll compelled the to stop lurking and make their first purchase. Your thoughts?
Thanks for the attention--this is really what I need.. :)
For the first question, I would say, it probablly is not my postion to say yes.
For the second one, I think vendors and manufacturers may have communicated before a new doll deigned.. cos vendors would convey the feedbacks from customers and market to manufacturers and manufacturers make the decision.
Yes, I hope that more members on the forum would make a fast decision to make their puechase.. :)
and I hope each man would own a K-cup doll to enrich their life... :wink:
I think men need doll just like women need pretty clothing, jewellery and perfume.
Do you agree?

Miracle

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Hi, Miracle:

If I can be of any assistance in bringing a truly large-breasted doll to market, please PM me.

Someone on the board (I'm sorry, I can't recall where) said that they would not wish anyone to be attracted to super-busty women because they are so rare in real life. It's true!

The K-cup is appealing to many of us who truly love the beauty of women with natural but gigantic breasts. Clothing hangs differently on women with those physiques. There's a unique loveliness to them. Obviously we all have our personal tastes in appearance, but for me and so many others who have purchased the K-cup doll -- or are waiting for something even bigger-breasted -- those extreme curves are the ultimate in prettiness.

Having a doll with that kind of doll is an opportunity to be around a gorgeous body that is uncommon in the world, but breathtaking when seen and touched.
Viva la megaboobs!

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

Hi, CF
Sure, you would be the first person I like to pm to.. :)
I think there are big requirement for the doll with a huge breast..
It is like totemism..because humans are bred up by milk, the original desire drives us in our life...

Am I right?
What drives you for a huge breast? :?: :idea:

Miracle

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

If you want a thinking partner, feel free to reach out! Open invitation to any vendor or company, for that matter. I find the doll hobby fascinating, and would like to see it grow.

I just see too many companies swimming in the same pond, not thinking more broadly about the real-world interest in dolls, or what it means in terms of potential audiences and sales.

Consider Zappos: It took a simple concept (sell shoes) and then saw it from a unique angle. Most people were hesitant to buy shoes online for fear of them not fitting, or looking good when worn. Zappos addressed the issue with its concept of "free shipping, both ways." What the company stood to lose in terms of paying for return shipping (sent via ground) was inconsequential compared to the sales generated by making sales and returns equally simple and efficient.

Shopping for and buying a doll should be equally easy. I think companies should also entertain the idea of accepting returns of unused and undamaged dolls (perhaps at the buyer's expense) if there is data to suggest that the rate of returns will not exceed the increased sales generated. Has a study ever been made?

Many doll vendor and manufacturer websites do not fully welcome consumers or clearly inform them of what they are buying. A $2,000+ purchase is daunting to most people. More clear photographs, high-res videos, complete technical information/schematics, and text written to Associated Press standards would help.

Make frequent, dated updates to websites to reassure buyers that the company is still in business. Engage in social media. Project a company personality to build a sense of community among consumers (This drives brand loyalty). Show the behind-the-scenes work (concept sketches, etc.) to build pre-release excitement for a new doll.

Study and properly address any identified shipping or manufacturing problems. Actively seek and share consumer feedback. Launch electronic mailing lists to encourage repeat business.

That sort of thing!

Why the attraction to large breasts? You probably are correct that it has a societal or instinctual origin. I just think they are beautiful. :)
Viva la megaboobs!

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

What you have mentioned in the doll field is very important to manufactures and vendors.. :)
As a vendor, I have been thinking about a question: what creativeness I can provide to doll lovers?
Please shed light on me..

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

I agree with CF, many manufacturers and a few vendors are doing this as a business of course but if they truly love their dolls too they would want to engage with the doll community to gain feedback and work with us! It helps both sides and brings us closer! I'm not a fan of huge breasts, although they do hold a certain fascination, I'm more into the other end of the market with small breasts but I can certainly appreciate what CF is saying. We'd love to help in giving ideas for new designs rather than wait to see what the manufacturers come up with!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

CF wrote:dolls-castle, that's the whole point of the other conversation: No, the K-cup breasts are NOT big enough! :)

Fraz, people in the other conversation, and I all want to buy dolls with larger breasts. We do NOT want breasts proportional to the body. Instead, we want REALLY HUGE boobs! Please see my original (first) comment for the kinds of breasts I have in mind.

I believe it should be available as a torso doll - that would make the doll lighter in weight, and easier to use.

Please see what you can do! Thanks!
great idea! plz make a torso!

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

dolls-castle, if you want I can spend an hour or so going through your website, offering some basic suggestions and corrections. For example, on your "About us" page (http://www.dolls-castle.com/plus/list.php?tid=1) you list email addresses. These should be clickable links, so people can easily contact you.

Also, the forum (http://www.dolls-castle.com/plus/list.php?tid=3) appears unused or not yet activated. The only text is "共 0 页/0条记录" ("0 pages/0 records"). This will confuse people. If the forum is not being used, maybe shut it down?

Have you considered a social media marketing effort, on Facebook, Twitter, etc.? I did not see accounts for your company. If they do exist, link to them.

If it would be helpful to you if I looked through the site more extensively, let me know. Best of luck either way!
Viva la megaboobs!

INFORMATIONS