www.dolls-castle.com

Ke-Er---Sanhui 125cm doll

Dolls Castle is a trading website working We are a trading website working with doll manufacturers in China. We have been authorized by manufactures to supply high quality different lifelike love dolls, with free shipment to most countries in the world. We ensure that you will get the same doll as shown in the picture on our website. We will do our best to serve you and we greatly appreciate your attention and trust in us.
dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Ke-Er---Sanhui 125cm doll

Post by dolls-castle »

This is the picture of neck part of the skeleton that sanhui sent me. Obviously it dosen't look like a goose neck, right?
Attachments
sanhui neck.jpg
sanhui neck.jpg (191.58 KiB) Viewed 1676 times
WhatsApp: +8617328158178
Email: allum@dolls-castle.com

Bazinga
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bazinga »

First off, thank you so much for the picture, I do have a few more questions about the 125cm. Are there hinged joints throughout the body or just localized to the neck? Also, if the neck is the only area hinged what is the state of the rest of the skeleton? Is the whole body (arms, legs, and wrist) hinged like the neck? Sorry for all the questions, I'm just trying to get a clearer understanding.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world."
-Archimedes

eyespyone

Post by eyespyone »

Hi folks,

My Isabel has been with me for a few months now (2016 model)

Her neck appears to be the only 'propper' hinged joint in this model.

The rest of her joints appear to be currently of the 'gooseneck' material design.

While her joints may be a tad stiff to move, with care, she will accept a pretty good range of movement and allows plenty of scope for 'play' positions.

For 'photo' posing, she can be a little reluctant to 'stay' in a set 'fully bent' pose. The limbs have a slight tendency to want to return to their natural position.

Otherwise, a most delightful and accommodating little partner.
With suitable application, and the proper amount of thrust, pigs can fly just fine.

dollslover7

Post by dollslover7 »

dolls-castle wrote:
dollslover7 wrote: Thanks for your reply Miracle. Not sure if I understand your answer. I think many doll's breasts are softer than the butt, thigh and hip areas. When you say "They can make butt, thigh and hip softer", will this be a permanent change in the manufacturing process, or will it be an option choice?
Thanks!
It is an option not permanent change.
Thanks.
Miracle,

- If this option is a softer version, how can I be reasonably sure of the difference from the normal specification?

- Also, is there an up-charge and if so, can you P.M. me the details?

Thanks.
Regards

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

dollslover7,
You can tell by comparision with other parts of the doll, say, if you want the thigh softer, you can touch the shank to compare..
No extra charge for the request

Thanks
Miracle

PS: PM sent

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

Bazinga wrote:First off, thank you so much for the picture, I do have a few more questions about the 125cm. Are there hinged joints throughout the body or just localized to the neck? Also, if the neck is the only area hinged what is the state of the rest of the skeleton? Is the whole body (arms, legs, and wrist) hinged like the neck? Sorry for all the questions, I'm just trying to get a clearer understanding.
Bazinga,
I have been waiting for the reply from the boss, she is probablly busy..

Miracle

dollslover7

Post by dollslover7 »

dolls-castle wrote:dollslover7,
You can tell by comparision with other parts of the doll, say, if you want the thigh softer, you can touch the shank to compare..
No extra charge for the request

Thanks
Miracle

PS: PM sent
Appreciate the reply!

Bazinga
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bazinga »

dolls-castle wrote:
Bazinga wrote:First off, thank you so much for the picture, I do have a few more questions about the 125cm. Are there hinged joints throughout the body or just localized to the neck? Also, if the neck is the only area hinged what is the state of the rest of the skeleton? Is the whole body (arms, legs, and wrist) hinged like the neck? Sorry for all the questions, I'm just trying to get a clearer understanding.
Bazinga,
I have been waiting for the reply from the boss, she is probablly busy..

Miracle
Yep I appreciate it too. :D
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world."
-Archimedes

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

Bazinga,
The boss showed me this stuff in the photo, it is used for the rest joints of the skeleton. and she explained that it is made of stainless steel, it is flexible.
She also said that if you have any suggestions, she would like to listen to..

Miracle
Attachments
QQ图片20161031175253.jpg
QQ图片20161031175253.jpg (32.18 KiB) Viewed 1592 times

Bazinga
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bazinga »

Oh that's what I thought it might be made of. My suggestion would be if the 125cm skeleton could be made with the same parts as the 145cm and up dolls, with hinged joints. I do think the 125cm skeleton holds people back from buying it because the flexible steel can fail over time. I'm sure if the 125cm got a skeleton upgrade alot more people would purchase them, hope this helps. :D
-Archimedes

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

Bazinga wrote:Oh that's what I thought it might be made of. My suggestion would be if the 125cm skeleton could be made with the same parts as the 145cm and up dolls, with hinged joints. I do think the 125cm skeleton holds people back from buying it because the flexible steel can fail over time. I'm sure if the 125cm got a skeleton upgrade alot more people would purchase them, hope this helps. :D
OK,I will convey your suggestion to her.

Bazinga
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bazinga »

dolls-castle wrote:
Bazinga wrote:Oh that's what I thought it might be made of. My suggestion would be if the 125cm skeleton could be made with the same parts as the 145cm and up dolls, with hinged joints. I do think the 125cm skeleton holds people back from buying it because the flexible steel can fail over time. I'm sure if the 125cm got a skeleton upgrade alot more people would purchase them, hope this helps. :D
OK,I will convey your suggestion to her.
Thanks. :D
-Archimedes

Liz_xxx

Post by Liz_xxx »

+1

What bazinga said !

Let's get the 145 skeleton shrunk down and fitted to the adorable Ke Er (Sarah) 125 doll . I love my 145 and would love a revised 125 if they implement hinge joints throughout the smaller skeleton .

Please forward these messages to the powers that be at sanhui.

Sanhui are missing a trick here and could be taking market share while JMdoll are not producing their 110,117 and 130 dolls . When JMDOLL resume production of their smaller dolls with new skeletons the sanhui 125 won't be able to compete. That would be a real shame as the 125 is by far the prettiest small silicone doll on the market but the skeleton let's her down .

Regards Liz xxx

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

Hi,Liz
I haven't spoken to the boss lady for a long time...I will contact her tmrw to see what is going on with their 125 doll. and I will get you informed later on..

Thanks and best wishes..

Miracle

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

Hi, Liz
I have sent your words to the boss, and explained what you want to know about 125, still waiting for her reply..
I guess the 125 may not be updated on the skeleton..

Miracle

INFORMATIONS