www.dolls-castle.com

Happy New Year to you all! --from a amazing new born doll!

Dolls Castle is a trading website working We are a trading website working with doll manufacturers in China. We have been authorized by manufactures to supply high quality different lifelike love dolls, with free shipment to most countries in the world. We ensure that you will get the same doll as shown in the picture on our website. We will do our best to serve you and we greatly appreciate your attention and trust in us.
Aberdare
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Happy New Year to you all! --from a amazing new born dol

Post by Aberdare »

Gawd! Those bazookas need to have a Marine Warning Disclaimer...
* * Motorboats proceed under 10 knots * *
I'm Just Gonna put an "OUT OF ORDER" Sign on my Forehead, and call it a Day...

The Residents of Aberdare Manor:
Jenny_D - WM Style 160cm - 86cm Bust
Jennifer_D - WM Style 160cm - 92cm Bust
Alexandra_D - WM165 K-cup
Jaquelynne_D - WM Style 155cm Big Bust
Nymphodora - WM165 K-cup
Fleurette - YL 158-P2 Pregnant
Jonathan_D - JY 160cm Male
Olivia_D - WM 140cm - D Cup
Diana - JY 168cm - H Cup
Angela_D - Entity 165cm - D Cup
Winter_D - IL 160cm BB - D Cup

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Absolutely magnificent!

Cuddler
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Cuddler »

Pardon the newbie question, but with the breasts being hollow will that reduce its strength as compared to being solid?

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Cuddler wrote:Pardon the newbie question, but with the breasts being hollow will that reduce its strength as compared to being solid?
Just the opposite! Solid material would be at risk of falling away from the frame due to weight issues (That is what caused Abyss to halt production of its busty Body 9 silicone doll).

These breasts will have a thickness to the TPE walls, and from what we're reading, they are jiggly and squeezable like real boobs. They have weight and mass without risking structural integrity. It's the best of both worlds.

P.S. Welcome aboard! It is great to see how many new people are joining the Forum thanks to these gorgeous new busty dolls.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

CF is right!
Here is the video on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPhtVnopk4o&fmt=18
WhatsApp: +8617328158178
Email: allum@dolls-castle.com

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

The doll has been shipped!

:glou:

Miracle
Attachments
IMG_20161230_162612.jpg
IMG_20161230_162612.jpg (1015.2 KiB) Viewed 2729 times
IMG_20161230_162905.jpg
IMG_20161230_162905.jpg (1.09 MiB) Viewed 2732 times
IMG_20161230_161155.jpg
IMG_20161230_161155.jpg (1.22 MiB) Viewed 2732 times

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Thanks for sharing those new photos, Miracle!

It looks like you're offering an AMAZING price on the doll, too!

She is so sexy ... I love this body. Can you imagine coming home to this? :D
Viva la megaboobs!

mykim

Post by mykim »

are the boobs hard on this doll? someone here just received his kcup and commented that the breasts are firm
Dolls I own
Sanhui 105cm

Mike Tango

Post by Mike Tango »

mykim wrote:are the boobs hard on this doll? someone here just received his kcup and commented that the breasts are firm
Hum...the breast of my K-cup are not firm at all ! They are fabulous....but now.....I think I will put my K-cup in sale for this new one ! hahaha !!!!

mykim

Post by mykim »

Mike Tango wrote:
mykim wrote:are the boobs hard on this doll? someone here just received his kcup and commented that the breasts are firm
Hum...the breast of my K-cup are not firm at all ! They are fabulous....but now.....I think I will put my K-cup in sale for this new one ! hahaha !!!!
so far two kcup owners have said that the breasts are firm and almost feel like squeezing a rubber or tennis ball. While tootsie and others have said it feels like water balloons so I dont know what to believe. Maybe wm dolls changed the tpe formula or people perceive softness differently?

i ordered a wm doll 152cm and I hope that the breasts don't feel firm to the touch
Dolls I own
Sanhui 105cm

tootsie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tootsie »

Heck NO! the breasts are not firm that guy who said it is like a tennis ball must of burned off all his nerves in his hands so his sense of feeling is way off!

The TPE breasts are the SOFTEST you will find on a doll, the entire doll is soft just like real women are.

mykim

Post by mykim »

tootsie wrote:Heck NO! the breasts are not firm that guy who said it is like a tennis ball must of burned off all his nerves in his hands so his sense of feeling is way off!

The TPE breasts are the SOFTEST you will find on a doll, the entire doll is soft just like real women are.

I will take your word for it then. See this other guy's post though. Maybe his sense of touch is way off.

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=79881
Dolls I own
Sanhui 105cm

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

Hi,mykim,
Just trust tootsie, cos he has got two dolls with huge boobs.!
And trust me, cos I went to the factory to do the quality check in person--her boobs are hollow and soft..not solid and firm.

Miracle

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

tootsie wrote:Heck NO! the breasts are not firm that guy who said it is like a tennis ball must of burned off all his nerves in his hands so his sense of feeling is way off!
In my defense, your Pandora is an early K-cup model with the rib cage and, though I've not heard of it happening to anyone, is at supposed increased risk for the heavy breasts to come loose at shoulder blades if stood for a long time, indicating thinner TPE walls than current K-cup models which have thicker TPE walls and are designed to stand indefinitely.

Brie's TPE walls are at least a half-inch, 1.25cm thick and possibly up to 3/4", 2cm in some places. This makes them sturdier and less prone to damage if stood for a long period of time, but much firmer. Yes, they can be squeezed but there is noticeable resistance - more like a tennis ball than water balloon, but somewhere between. A kickball may be a more apt comparison.

They are not particularly squishy like real breasts, and no one has posted a video yet indicating either the WM165K or YL150 having squishy breasts anything close to real women. There are no photos of the breasts spilling over the edges of bras and tops like large, real breasts do either. Breasts that spill out of tight tops indicates softness; those that don't are too firm.

If you want to say the skin surface is soft, I'll agree with you. But the entire breast? No way. And butts have the same problems - too firm, not squishy. I find it difficult to believe YL has suddenly found the magic combination to duplicate fatty tissue in the breasts and ass to accurately simulate a real woman with no photographic or video evidence.

And as far as bounciness goes, the WM165K exceeds the video posted above. Being more saggy, the boobs bounce around even more. CF has asked for a video already and I intend to make one with the same angle as above for comparison. I will squeeze as well to give some idea of how soft or how firm they are, but I'm trying to figure a way that is as least subjective as I can devise (perhaps by squeezing between two rolls of toilet paper, to indicate the paper gives way before breasts?) The following animation from the early WM165K pictures is a close idea, but this guy is giving what I would consider quite a rough squeeze if these were Brie's breasts being deformed that much. Possible yes, but not as easy as it may appear in this animation.
squeeze.gif
squeeze.gif (3.09 MiB) Viewed 2596 times

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Hi, Miracle!

I noticed the sale price you're offering on this doll, and that it's good through the Chinese New Year.

The New Year is January 28, is that correct? I looked it up online, and want to be sure that is right
Viva la megaboobs!

INFORMATIONS