www.dolls-castle.com

The comparison of doll size

Dolls Castle is a trading website working We are a trading website working with doll manufacturers in China. We have been authorized by manufactures to supply high quality different lifelike love dolls, with free shipment to most countries in the world. We ensure that you will get the same doll as shown in the picture on our website. We will do our best to serve you and we greatly appreciate your attention and trust in us.
dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: The comparison of doll size

Post by dolls-castle »

Ok, Guys,
We will do more photos next week..

How about the two legs? Anybody likes them? Any comments? :)

Miracle
WhatsApp: +8617328158178
Email: allum@dolls-castle.com

coco82
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by coco82 »

Oh yeah :)

Other height comparison, with heels on ?

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

dollguy wrote:175 is all legs. Now her is the issue doll manufacturers don't seem to understand when making dolls. Mainly when it comes to buillding taller/larger dolls,they are not balanced. The 175 in picture looks like tits on a stick. Maybe people buy it? And i am the minority in my view?

As pointed out as well,the vagina distance is no difference with 10cm of height difference. Is it laziness or intentionally made that way?

I don't mean to sound critical, some people are not aware of some details or overlook it. I think manufacturers should start doing more surveys and ask questions. Instead of just producing hit or miss dolls. Nobody that i know would want a lady with toothpick legs real or doll.

I recently bought the 166cm muscular workout jy doll. To me,she was the most balanced doll on the market. Building a doll with stick legs is not very well received or sold. Put some meat on her,a person buying that big of a doll isnt worried about weight as much as someone buying a 140cm doll.

My last bit of advice! Don't worry if a doll is 100lbs. A person buying tbat is looking for something more lifelike balanced weight and body sized to fit her shape. Everyone is going crazy of the LeAnne doll right now. Why? Cause it is balanced sized wise for a big girl. Nobody wants a stick lady.

Sorry if i offend anyone,just my opinion.
dollguy wrote:Here is a good example, one weight is balanced. While the other is all legs.

:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
:glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou:
Yeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Thanks for the comparison photos miracle! I wish every manufacturer would do this!

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

The 175cm doll emulates the basis for the old adage "... she has legs that stretch all of the way up to Heaven." Some people have very long legs compared to their relatively average length from shoulders to inseam. Case in point, the majority of Victoria's Secret's "Angels".
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Erm, guys, this thread is 18 months old and probably won’t get any new answers to your queries!

If you have any, I suggest you pm Miracle at DollsCastle.

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

mismith
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by mismith »

wow, i'm impressed with the 175cm version! That might be my next size!

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

So yeah this is pretty old, but it's good to see a vendor post these pics!

Truth been told for me the perfect one would be between the 165 and the 160; the first being a tat skinny; as common with dolls (and mentioned before) in the legs mostly*, and the latter being to fat for me...it's really curious to me how these are about the choices: skinny kinda average girl (with decent tits) or a extreme curvy tits/ ass&hips/ fat overall...like where is the medium / normal size? Not that many in betweens imo unfort.

*it always amazes me how no company seems so get the bright idea to pretty much keep this kinda body but just add some (like not x2 but x1.2-1.5) meat to the legs and like calfs...add like 2-5kg and it's a real proper build. Maybe I'm just overseeing something here ;)

But really probs to Dolls Castle for at least posting these!
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

INFORMATIONS